Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY

I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA

Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY

These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Jori B.
Jori B.

I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.

Tissue is the must in the house because everyone is making tiny mess around the house. they are very effective .
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.