BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Love this product for back to school time! Great that I can buy one pack and have enough for home and school
Trish G.
I love the convenience of the tubes, it makes them fit almost anywhere! no more huge bulky box or rectangle.
Alex H.
Good deal. These tissues are nice and string but not as soft as some other brands. Available almost anywhere
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Stephanie T.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
Soft and does the job. I like the colorful boxes it comes in. It helps the box blend in with the decorations
Sally M.
Brooklyn, NY
It is soft and good with size and packaging. The packaging design is normal and the coloring is also normal.
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA
Nothing better then the original. Doesn't rip apart or leave white stuff on face. Other tissues rip easily.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
Jessica H.
Mesquite, TX
We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL
I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?