Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA

These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA

Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, fl

These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.

My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Moniqie A.
Moniqie A.
Suisun City, CA

Works wonderful when I need to use it . I buy a big amount and it does go along ways . Perfect for the stuffy nose season
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.