Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL

Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

I usually buy the 3-4 box set, have it all over my house and car, very soft and great if you have skin problems!!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Englewood, CO

Very soft, only brand that I like! I usually buy this in bulk because it's cheaper. The packaging is really nice.
Mayghan C.
Mayghan C.

Doesn't rub you the wrong way and pops up easy to use. It leaves your nose feeling soft and makes you feel better
Johana A.
Johana A.

I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

Awesome product! If you are looking for something in this realm of products definitely try these out. Love them.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Claire H.
Claire H.
Wesley Chapel, FL

Kleenex brand is all we use. Great for people with sensitive skin and a great value. Especially with allergies!!
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA

We all suffer from allergies and is a plus that our tissue is soft and this one is the perfect one for my family
Logann P.
Logann P.

Sometimes your tissue needs some lotion in it when you have a sensitive nose and these come in and save the day.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.