Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
Love tissues with lotion in it i don't know what we would use that didn't have it in it. We love this so much.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
Becky S.
Becky S.
This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Yazmin P.
Yazmin P.
Braintree, MA
Kleenex it's a good pruduct. When I have them you see me putting them every around the house, car in my purse.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I always give this to my children for in case happens because some of their classrooms don't even have tissue.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Elyria, OH
Kleenex is the only time of tissues that I will use anything else leaves my nose feeling raw and uncomfortable
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
Great soft tissue never harsh on the nose always soft like a fluffy pillow never causes redness nore flakyness
Meghan W.
Meghan W.
These are a must have for at home and at school. They keep the germs where they belong and are
Think and soft.
Flor H.
Flor H.
Love how they have different color boxes it just adds a little something to the room or where ever you have it
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA
Good quality product and does not leave skin irritated, the travel size is great to put in the car or handbag.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?