Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT

Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Angelic A.
Angelic A.

I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI

Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
Shari B.

price right
Would recommend
Johana A.
Johana A.

I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a really great tissue. It is very soft and never irritating to my highly sensitive skin. It's a good buy.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

I usually buy the 3-4 box set, have it all over my house and car, very soft and great if you have skin problems!!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD

Love these tissues. Feels great in the winter when you need to blow your nose frequently - doesn't cause redness.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL

Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE

Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.