Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Nope H.
Nope H.
Charlotte, NC

These are very soft. They are easy to carry around in your purse or pocket. And they're great if you have a cold.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a really great tissue. It is very soft and never irritating to my highly sensitive skin. It's a good buy.
Shari B.

price right
Would recommend
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY

I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Angelic A.
Angelic A.

I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI

Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE

Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL

Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.