BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Justine A.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Kleenex are great tissues. I find Puffs a little softer but these are good too. You can save money buying the multipacks.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Kleenex tissues is the best.They are so soft and sensitive. I use this for my nose and eyes and its so soft, i recommend.
Rachel B.
Astoria, NY
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I get these for free at work so yeah thats what i use, who really cares anyway it is just tissues. They get the job done.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
I love you hear on the go travel packs of Kleenex. You take them anywhere and you always have a tissue when you need one.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex is Awesome! It helps your nose when it's sore sore or when you have a cold!! It's a necessarily! You must try it!
Teale K.
Review for: Bundle
Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Review for: Ultra Upright
Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Marielle A.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
It's an everyday must have. The tissue is soft and it doesn't hurt my skin unlike other brands. It's also very affordable
Moniqie A.
Suisun City, CA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Works wonderful when I need to use it . I buy a big amount and it does go along ways . Perfect for the stuffy nose season
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?