Add a Photo

Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
June 24, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Ward, AR
June 29, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love these tubes of Kleenex because they don't take up much space and look great in any room. They are very effective and affordable. I paid $4 for three canisters at Target. And, the great thing about them is you can pop out the top and reuse the canisters for pen and pencil cups, etc!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Danbury, CT
June 24, 2016, 6:17 p.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Love having pocket pack keleenex tissues with me at all times. Always great to have in case allergies flare up. Super soft and durable. They don't shred like lesser quality brands. For the small difference in price there is a big difference in quality. Buy these! Your nose will thank you!
HaleyAnn J.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
June 29, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love these tubes. They're stylish, convenient, and fit it the cup holder in my car! Unfortunately they don't hold very many tissues, and are the same price as a regular box making them rather expensive. Still, every now and then I can't help myself and splurge because they are so cute.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.
June 23, 2016, 6:05 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
When it comes to my nose it deserves the best. I have allergies year to round so I'm constantly blowing my nose so I need something sturdy and soft. It's usually on sale and if not it's about $3. I keep a box at home and one at my desk at work. And the decorations on them are super cute.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
June 23, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I've tried other brands... and I just keep coming back to Kleenex! I buy these for my home, my kid's daycare and my work. Always soft, always without gross chemical scents. Bargain buy at Costco - I would recommend to every person I know! These are the real deal when it comes to tissues.
Candice J.
Candice J.
June 21, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I swear by these tissues and they are the only ones that I will use because of the softness that the lotion puts into them. I have allergies and sensitive skin and so these work great for me at any time. Definitely would recommend these to anyone who has the sensitive skin and allergies.
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
Newport News, VA
June 22, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Great product, always soft and easy on the skin as well as durable in case you have an extra runny nose or powerful sneeze. The cylindrical containers are amazing for keeping them around the house without taking up much space. They definitely make grabbing a tissue in a hurry very easy.
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL
June 28, 2016, 1:53 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Extra Soft is the way to go especially when you have a family with allergies. The constant blowing of the nose and this product is so soft it doesn't irritate your skin. It is very affordable and there are many coupons for this brand out there. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
June 27, 2016, 9:24 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
I'm all for anything moisturizing, my facial skin is very dry especially around the nose. I was a little doubtful that this would even help with the dry skin issue. I fell sick with a cold and was given these tissues and it didn't leave my nose dry and sore! Which is absolutely awesome!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.