51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.
When it comes to my nose it deserves the best. I have allergies year to round so I'm constantly blowing my nose so I need something sturdy and soft. It's usually on sale and if not it's about $3. I keep a box at home and one at my desk at work. And the decorations on them are super cute.
HaleyAnn J.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
I love these tubes. They're stylish, convenient, and fit it the cup holder in my car! Unfortunately they don't hold very many tissues, and are the same price as a regular box making them rather expensive. Still, every now and then I can't help myself and splurge because they are so cute.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
I've tried other brands... and I just keep coming back to Kleenex! I buy these for my home, my kid's daycare and my work. Always soft, always without gross chemical scents. Bargain buy at Costco - I would recommend to every person I know! These are the real deal when it comes to tissues.
Candice J.
Candice J.
I swear by these tissues and they are the only ones that I will use because of the softness that the lotion puts into them. I have allergies and sensitive skin and so these work great for me at any time. Definitely would recommend these to anyone who has the sensitive skin and allergies.
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Extra Soft is the way to go especially when you have a family with allergies. The constant blowing of the nose and this product is so soft it doesn't irritate your skin. It is very affordable and there are many coupons for this brand out there. I would definitely recommend this product.
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
Newport News, VA
Great product, always soft and easy on the skin as well as durable in case you have an extra runny nose or powerful sneeze. The cylindrical containers are amazing for keeping them around the house without taking up much space. They definitely make grabbing a tissue in a hurry very easy.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.
I'm all for anything moisturizing, my facial skin is very dry especially around the nose. I was a little doubtful that this would even help with the dry skin issue. I fell sick with a cold and was given these tissues and it didn't leave my nose dry and sore! Which is absolutely awesome!
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Hampstead, MD
I love these little packages! The designs on them are so cute and they fit almost anywhere, like a back pocket or a small purse. The slim design is a lot nicer than the usual bulky rectangle of tissues. There aren't that many in the package so I carry around more than one just in case.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
These boxes last forever. I keep them at work, I keep them at home, I keep them in my car ha! I'm not much for only buying one brand of tissue I honestly think they all work about the same. You can usually find boxes with cute designs so they aren't such an eye sore which I appreciate.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?