Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
jackie s.
jackie s.

We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

These are good for everyday usage such as school or work but they do not have the added benefit of lotion in them.
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Yorktown

I keep these in my living room just in case. These kleenex are very soft and tough and really do get the job done.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO

Love kleenex facial tissues! Kleenex tissues are strong but soft enough for my nose and does not make my nose red.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ

Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Johana A.
Johana A.

I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD

Love these tissues. Feels great in the winter when you need to blow your nose frequently - doesn't cause redness.
Mayghan C.
Mayghan C.

Doesn't rub you the wrong way and pops up easy to use. It leaves your nose feeling soft and makes you feel better
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE

Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.