BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alexia J.
Wallkill, NY
These tissues are super soft and gentle on your face and don't leave your nose all torn up like other tissues
Emily F.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love these, soft and durable, its not rough, so when you have to wipe your nose a lot this does not irritate.
Sandra E.
Use these because of the aloe, I tend to get a sore nose from blowing if I don't use this particular product.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA
Kleenex always delivers what they say they will deliver .I love these facial tissues I highly recommend them.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Julia K.
Shoreline, WA
Cup holder sized boxes are my faaaaav. I love being able to have them on hand in my car whenever I need them.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Rachael C.
San Antonio, Tx
These are so convenient! My husband keeps them in his truck and it's so much better than a box. We love them!
Anna C.
Elberton, GA
Best tissues out there, doesn't leave your nose red and is very soft, buy all the way time. Give it 5 stars!!
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
These are perfect for a cold or a stuffy nose. I can't imagine using any other kind except for these really.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?