Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Erin W.
Erin W.

These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Helen R.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA

Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY

My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

The best kleenex out there. Soft, doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and is sturdier than other tissues I've tried.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO

Love kleenex facial tissues! Kleenex tissues are strong but soft enough for my nose and does not make my nose red.
Leila D.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA

One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA

Great buy to purchase these with a 6 count. Kleenex is durable but not too rough. Definitely an effective product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE

Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT

Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.