Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
Jori B.
Jori B.
I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I love that these tissues have lotion in them. This helps me not to get that dreaded raw red nose. I love these!
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Tissue is the must in the house because everyone is making tiny mess around the house. they are very effective .
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK
Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Chatsworth, CA
Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
Genelle S.
Genelle S.
Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.