51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK
Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Oceanside , CA
Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
Genelle S.
Genelle S.
Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Laurea P.
Laurea P.
Saginaw, MI
I love buying the bundle tissue it at a good price and it's the best pack to get I highly recommend this tissue
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Perfect size and easy to carry. I Like how strong these tissues are. No worries about them ripping or anything.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH
Love using these tissues, it doesn't dry my nose out fast, they're soft and they are strong enough for a cold.
Jurga J.
Jurga J.
Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
I usually have a box of kleenex in the house, they do work great, and its a nice simple box of tissues to have
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?