Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY

Basic tissues in bulk. These are high quality and work well. They keep my nose fresh and clean with drying it out too much.
Sara T.
Sara T.

We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Megan D.
Megan D.
McAllen

My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY

Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Casey L.
Casey L.

Work great. does the job. Soft and feel great. Only use the Kleenex brand for all of my tissues. I guess i would recommend.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR

My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Kadeja A.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL

These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX

We buy these for the office and they last a long while. I like to keep a box at my desk when I'm feeling under the weather.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.