Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA

Great buy to purchase these with a 6 count. Kleenex is durable but not too rough. Definitely an effective product.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT

Usually pretty picky about what Kleenex's I use but the ultra soft never dry out my nose when I'm fighting a cold!
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX

I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Meghann P.
Meghann P.

I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL

Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Astoria, NY

Good tissue can leave some tissue spots around is kind of rough and does turn nose red after a blowing of the nose
Erin W.
Erin W.

These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Leila D.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA

One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA

Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.