Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Astoria, NY

Good tissue can leave some tissue spots around is kind of rough and does turn nose red after a blowing of the nose
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL

Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX

I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

These are good for everyday usage such as school or work but they do not have the added benefit of lotion in them.
Meghann P.
Meghann P.

I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ

Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA

Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY

My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.