Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
We all suffer from allergies and is a plus that our tissue is soft and this one is the perfect one for my family
Jordyn Z.
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma
Kleenex is by far my favorite tissues to use! When I'm sick i can use them all of the time
And my nose wont hurt!
Kiyomi K.
Kiyomi K.
Voorhees, NJ
These are soft and I like that they are anti-viral. Whether or not they actually are, it gives me piece of mind!
Santa C.
Santa C.
San Antonio, TX
Soft and strong! This 4pack helped me make it through my "cold and flu" days. My nose and I are very pleased. :)
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Logann P.
Logann P.
Sometimes your tissue needs some lotion in it when you have a sensitive nose and these come in and save the day.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY
These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I have severe allergies and these are my prefered type of tissue to use. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.