Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Helen L.
Helen L.

These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland

The Kleenex in the blue box is what we tend to buy the most often - it has the best sale prices, and works the best as well!
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX

How cute is this presentation? is has one of the cuttest I have ever seen and it has a good price for the quantity it brings
Esther H.
Esther H.

Classic Kleenex, perfect for the holidays! The upright design is also great because it fits well on my dorm room windowsill.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

These are very soft and don't make my nose raw. They don't break easy when blowing my nose and contain the mess. Good price.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
tekla p.
tekla p.
New Castle

Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH

The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

I really like that they have aloe in them making them a lot more softer and gentle on my nose when I have a cold than usual.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.