51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Genelle S.
Genelle S.
Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Laurea P.
Laurea P.
Saginaw, MI
I love buying the bundle tissue it at a good price and it's the best pack to get I highly recommend this tissue
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Perfect size and easy to carry. I Like how strong these tissues are. No worries about them ripping or anything.
Yazmin P.
Yazmin P.
Braintree, MA
Kleenex it's a good pruduct. When I have them you see me putting them every around the house, car in my purse.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH
Love using these tissues, it doesn't dry my nose out fast, they're soft and they are strong enough for a cold.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hatboro , PA
Very soft and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The small packs work great for in your purse or when traveling!
Jurga J.
Jurga J.
Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Michele A.
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
I usually have a box of kleenex in the house, they do work great, and its a nice simple box of tissues to have
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.
Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?