BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jurga J.
Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Michele A.
Ridgefield, CT
I usually have a box of kleenex in the house, they do work great, and its a nice simple box of tissues to have
Karleigh C.
Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
Jenni L.
Oakland, CA
It's soft and doesn't tear apart that easily. I really like it and it's something that I would continue using.
Becky S.
This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Michelle M.
I always give this to my children for in case happens because some of their classrooms don't even have tissue.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Have allergies all year round so these definitely come in handy. Really soft to the touch and great on my nose
Erica L.
Elyria, OH
Kleenex is the only time of tissues that I will use anything else leaves my nose feeling raw and uncomfortable
Flor H.
Love how they have different color boxes it just adds a little something to the room or where ever you have it
Christina L.
Concord, CA
Good quality product and does not leave skin irritated, the travel size is great to put in the car or handbag.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?