Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC

I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM

I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Erin C.
Erin C.
Enfield, CT

Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Kalie W.
Kalie W.

I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Summerville, GA

We use Kleenex all the time for various things. We like the brand because they don't rip as easily as other brands.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Williamsburg

I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY

My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.

The best kleenex out there. Soft, doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and is sturdier than other tissues I've tried.
Keana B.
Keana B.

I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.