Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX

Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Erin C.
Erin C.
Enfield, CT

Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Summerville, GA

We use Kleenex all the time for various things. We like the brand because they don't rip as easily as other brands.
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC

I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ

Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Kalie W.
Kalie W.

I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.

Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv

Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Yorktown

I keep these in my living room just in case. These kleenex are very soft and tough and really do get the job done.
jackie s.
jackie s.

We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.