Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
Angelic A.
Angelic A.
I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI
Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL
Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Englewood, CO
Very soft, only brand that I like! I usually buy this in bulk because it's cheaper. The packaging is really nice.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
I usually buy the 3-4 box set, have it all over my house and car, very soft and great if you have skin problems!!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD
Love these tissues. Feels great in the winter when you need to blow your nose frequently - doesn't cause redness.
Mayghan C.
Mayghan C.
Doesn't rub you the wrong way and pops up easy to use. It leaves your nose feeling soft and makes you feel better
Johana A.
Johana A.
I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?