51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY
These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Anabel M.
Anabel M.
I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.
Tissue is the must in the house because everyone is making tiny mess around the house. they are very effective .
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Love these cute Kleenex tissue holders! I have them in a few places in my house, they look cute and feel great!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK
Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Ann r.
Ann r.
Its a must have tissue espicially to an on the go short travel, so soft and can wipe all the dirt you wanted to
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Granada Hills, CA
Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?