Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL

By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Teagan C.
Teagan C.

These are great they feel really good on your skin they're soft they are not scratchy and they're great for allergy season !
Esther H.
Esther H.

Classic Kleenex, perfect for the holidays! The upright design is also great because it fits well on my dorm room windowsill.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
Helen L.
Helen L.

These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH

The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Sacramento , Ca

I love these! These do not cause my noise to get red or irritated during allergy season. These are my go to favorite tissue.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland

The Kleenex in the blue box is what we tend to buy the most often - it has the best sale prices, and works the best as well!
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
DORAL, FLORIDA

Me gustan, son suaves, muy absorbentes, vienen en diseños variados y muy bonitos, un poco costosas eso si pero lo demas bien
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.