51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Shari B.
Would recommend
Kiyomi K.
Kiyomi K.
Voorhees, NJ
These are soft and I like that they are anti-viral. Whether or not they actually are, it gives me piece of mind!
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
Claire H.
Claire H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Kleenex brand is all we use. Great for people with sensitive skin and a great value. Especially with allergies!!
Santa C.
Santa C.
San Antonio, TX
Soft and strong! This 4pack helped me make it through my "cold and flu" days. My nose and I are very pleased. :)
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Awesome product! If you are looking for something in this realm of products definitely try these out. Love them.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
I have severe allergies and these are my prefered type of tissue to use. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .
Strong, soft, and sturdy. good product for those days when you are sick and need somthing soft on that sore nose
Jordyn Z.
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma
Kleenex is by far my favorite tissues to use! When I'm sick i can use them all of the time
And my nose wont hurt!
Logann P.
Logann P.
Sometimes your tissue needs some lotion in it when you have a sensitive nose and these come in and save the day.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?