Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Erin W.
Erin W.
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT
Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Penny K.
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
Love to keep these in the car and on the go. I use these for make shift napkins if I am out. Love Love Love these
Nope H.
Nope H.
Charlotte, NC
These are very soft. They are easy to carry around in your purse or pocket. And they're great if you have a cold.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really great tissue. It is very soft and never irritating to my highly sensitive skin. It's a good buy.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE
Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Shari B.
price right
Would recommend
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?