Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Dainya W.
Dainya W.
Nanty glo, Pennsylvania

We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Murray, UT

My husband says these are the best tissues he has ever used and he doesn't usually notice things but he loved these!
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM

I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.

Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Enfield, CT

Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC

I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.