BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Jori B.
Jori B.
I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.
Love these cute Kleenex tissue holders! I have them in a few places in my house, they look cute and feel great!
Ann r.
Ann r.
Its a must have tissue espicially to an on the go short travel, so soft and can wipe all the dirt you wanted to
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK
Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Granada Hills, CA
Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
Genelle S.
Genelle S.
Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?