BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Great tissues that can stand up to a major runny nose without causing irritation. Boxes come in many different designs to fit with your decor and style.
Kara W.
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
Meghan W.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
These are a must have for at home and at school. They keep the germs where they belong and are
Think and soft.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Family Size
I love Kleenex. Kleenex is my favorite. I even carry a box in all my vehicles. In case of emergencies. This is a wonderful product that I recommend to everyone.
Kristina C.
Saint Marys, GA
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
As a teacher I use these a lot in my classroom. Great quality and affordable (since I have to refill every couple of weeks!). Nice and and soft so doesn't hurt your nose.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Trey  C.
Canton, OH
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Great product! Doesn't make my nose sore and is moisturizing. Use after use it works amazing!
Kathleen W.
Review for: White Bundle
Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Laura O.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I like getting the three pack of these so that I can have more than one box of tissues in my dorm. It's always nice to not have to run across the room for a tissue.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Review for: Upright
These are my favorite tissues, nice and strong. I also like this size they fit in nicely around the house.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?