Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY

For someone who uses a lot of tissues... This is the best for people with sensitive skin or for those who cry a lot!
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX

Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv

Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Tori R.
Tori R.

I love the cute designs & how easy they are to hide from my toddler. They are affordable & are so soft on the nose.
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ

Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
More G.
More G.
Penitas, Tx

I love Kleenex..... My nose is very sensitive when I get sick this ultra soft tissue help me out a lot... Very soft
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.

Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.