Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.

I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

Keeps the nose completely clean with out drying your nose and without hurting your nose ! Very effective I approve this brand
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ

Essentials! Totally worth the price and I would recommend everyone have a pouch of these in their car, purse, desk, anywhere.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harrisburg, NC

Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA

These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Krista L.
Krista L.

I love buying the 3 pack so we have several boxes around the box at a time. The tissues are soft, and don't rub our noses raw.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Shelby, MI

Rough on skin or maybe it's just cuz I have a lot of medical conditions this is just my review like it or not have a good dAy
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX

These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Rialto, CA

Very durable, lasts long and is very soft. Enjoy it very much for kids especially. Use it often and it does not break easily.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.