Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

These tissues are great for cold season. Since they have the lotion they keep your nose from getting chapped and red
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL

I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Amber H.
Amber H.
Murray, UT

My husband says these are the best tissues he has ever used and he doesn't usually notice things but he loved these!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX

Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak

Kleenex is a brand that my school uses and i use at home too. Great and soft and very useful, great for summer time.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Great for everyday use and for colds. I have a box of these in every room of my house plus a box on my desk at work.
Dainya W.
Dainya W.
Nanty glo, Pennsylvania

We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.