51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Angelic A.
Angelic A.
I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Johana A.
Johana A.
I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Mayghan C.
Mayghan C.
Doesn't rub you the wrong way and pops up easy to use. It leaves your nose feeling soft and makes you feel better
Maria S.
Maria S.
Englewood, CO
Very soft, only brand that I like! I usually buy this in bulk because it's cheaper. The packaging is really nice.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really great tissue. It is very soft and never irritating to my highly sensitive skin. It's a good buy.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL
Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT
Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Nope H.
Nope H.
Charlotte, NC
These are very soft. They are easy to carry around in your purse or pocket. And they're great if you have a cold.
Kiyomi K.
Kiyomi K.
Voorhees, NJ
These are soft and I like that they are anti-viral. Whether or not they actually are, it gives me piece of mind!
Claire H.
Claire H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Kleenex brand is all we use. Great for people with sensitive skin and a great value. Especially with allergies!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?