51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Erin W.
Erin W.
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA
Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
The best kleenex out there. Soft, doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and is sturdier than other tissues I've tried.
Barbie B.
Barbie B.
Ballwin, MO
Love kleenex facial tissues! Kleenex tissues are strong but soft enough for my nose and does not make my nose red.
Angela D.
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Great buy to purchase these with a 6 count. Kleenex is durable but not too rough. Definitely an effective product.
Leila D.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA
One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Farrah S.
Farrah S.
Billings, MT
Usually pretty picky about what Kleenex's I use but the ultra soft never dry out my nose when I'm fighting a cold!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
These are good for everyday usage such as school or work but they do not have the added benefit of lotion in them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?