Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

These were awesome to have in the car during cold season without the big bulky box sliding around all over the place
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.

Great for everyday use and for colds. I have a box of these in every room of my house plus a box on my desk at work.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

These tissues are great for cold season. Since they have the lotion they keep your nose from getting chapped and red
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Susan B.
Susan B.

These have a good enough thickness for a good price. Appreciate the box tops for education labels on the product too
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL

I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX

Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Dainya W.
Dainya W.
Nanty glo, Pennsylvania

We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.