BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA
We all suffer from allergies and is a plus that our tissue is soft and this one is the perfect one for my family
Logann P.
Sometimes your tissue needs some lotion in it when you have a sensitive nose and these come in and save the day.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
I love that these tissues have lotion in them. This helps me not to get that dreaded raw red nose. I love these!
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY
These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Anabel M.
I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Tenzing S.
Tissue is the must in the house because everyone is making tiny mess around the house. they are very effective .
Anna H.
Clovis, CA
Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
Jennifer H.
These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Jori B.
I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?