Add a Photo

Photos (73)
More G.
More G.
Penitas, Tx
I love Kleenex..... My nose is very sensitive when I get sick this ultra soft tissue help me out a lot... Very soft
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
June 30, 2016, 8:44 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
jackie s.
jackie s.
June 27, 2016, 3:57 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Yorktown
June 27, 2016, 7:06 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I keep these in my living room just in case. These kleenex are very soft and tough and really do get the job done.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Astoria, NY
June 27, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Good tissue can leave some tissue spots around is kind of rough and does turn nose red after a blowing of the nose
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:50 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Erin W.
Erin W.
June 22, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
June 29, 2016, 4:57 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
June 24, 2016, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.