51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Shari B.
Would recommend
Penny K.
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
Love to keep these in the car and on the go. I use these for make shift napkins if I am out. Love Love Love these
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI
Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
Angelic A.
Angelic A.
I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE
Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
I usually buy the 3-4 box set, have it all over my house and car, very soft and great if you have skin problems!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?