Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Chyna G.
Chyna G.

Simple tissues that we have in work. Really soft on the skin so I don't end up looking like Rudolph at the end of the work day
Tara B.
Tara B.
New Castle, PA

I was extremely excited to find the car wipes. I have kleenex tissues every where for the little one. They come in handy alot.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro , AR

Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA

Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

You cannot go wrong, especially in cold and flu season with a bright cheery LARGE box of super soft Kleenex to blow your nose.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Duncan, OK

Amazing I keep a box in each room of my house and a box in my van for my self and the kids because as we all know life happens
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toast, NC

I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV

With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Herne Bay

Kleenex is always a trust-worthy household name. Their tissues are soft and lovely but doesn't crumble if used on wet surface.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.