51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Kalie W.
Kalie W.
I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
More G.
More G.
Penitas, TX
I love Kleenex..... My nose is very sensitive when I get sick this ultra soft tissue help me out a lot... Very soft
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Yorktown
I keep these in my living room just in case. These kleenex are very soft and tough and really do get the job done.
jackie s.
jackie s.
We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Astoria, NY
Good tissue can leave some tissue spots around is kind of rough and does turn nose red after a blowing of the nose
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?