Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Tori R.
Tori R.
I love the cute designs & how easy they are to hide from my toddler. They are affordable & are so soft on the nose.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC
I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI
Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?