51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
jackie s.
jackie s.
We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?