BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Kelly C.
Dickinson, TX
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Love the new prints they are putting out. I can sometimes find one to match my color scheme perfectly. Oh and very soft tissue, I don't use any other brand.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Super soft tissues that do not leave the face red after a decent amount of use. Comfort ale and gentle.
Genelle S.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
Diedra H.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
When it comes to my nose it deserves the best. I have allergies year to round so I'm constantly blowing my nose so I need something sturdy and soft. It's usually on sale and if not it's about $3. I keep a box at home and one at my desk at work. And the decorations on them are super cute.
Angeliyah P.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Instead of buying individuals I always get the big box with 36. I do that because my family are always sneezing or getting sick. So I buy it so I wont run out. also it is really affordable, especially for a big family like mine.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Kayla P.
Fowler, MI
Review for: White Bundle
If i don't buy store brand these are what i purchase. Great value for the quantity. I do like the lotion ones but they are expensive for the quantity.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?