Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

These tissues are so soft I have dry skin and hate peeling around the noses. Using these tissues saves my skin so much
Mary V.
Mary V.

Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Naoko S.
Naoko S.

This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX

I love these tissues, they are so convenient. I always have a pack of them in my car. Not to mention incredibly soft!!
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY

We enjoy using Kleenex because it is soft to the touch and doesn't leave noses sore. They are dependable and reliable.
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN

Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Creston, IA

This is great I put in backpacks so kids will always have. They hold up. Work great love you can put in pocket and go
Mack B.
Mack B.

Soft texture and feel. Good quality. One of my favorite brands. 2 ply is the best. Love the square boxes for the car.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.