Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Naoko S.
Naoko S.

This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY

We enjoy using Kleenex because it is soft to the touch and doesn't leave noses sore. They are dependable and reliable.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX

I love these tissues, they are so convenient. I always have a pack of them in my car. Not to mention incredibly soft!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

These tissues are so soft I have dry skin and hate peeling around the noses. Using these tissues saves my skin so much
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL

Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Mary V.
Mary V.

Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN

Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Aubrianna R.
Aubrianna R.
Fort Belvoir, VA

I go through a lot of tissues because of my allergies and these don't make my nose raw after a day of blowing my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.