Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN

Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.

Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY

What can I say? I need those extra soft tissues for my sensitive nose. It's the only ones I use. And I use tissues everyday lol
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK

They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI

If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.