51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ
Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
jackie s.
jackie s.
We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Meghann P.
Meghann P.
I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?