51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA
I live the lotion. It feels good on my nose especially if allergies or a cold requires a lot of use. They are strong
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC
I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
We use Kleenex all the time for various things. We like the brand because they don't rip as easily as other brands.
More G.
More G.
Penitas , TX
I love Kleenex..... My nose is very sensitive when I get sick this ultra soft tissue help me out a lot... Very soft
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Kalie W.
Kalie W.
I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Tori R.
Tori R.
I love the cute designs & how easy they are to hide from my toddler. They are affordable & are so soft on the nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?