BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Farrah S.
Billings, MT
Usually pretty picky about what Kleenex's I use but the ultra soft never dry out my nose when I'm fighting a cold!
Rachel C.
The best kleenex out there. Soft, doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and is sturdier than other tissues I've tried.
Erin W.
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Olivia G.
Astoria, NY
Good tissue can leave some tissue spots around is kind of rough and does turn nose red after a blowing of the nose
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY
My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Shirley F.
Woodbine , NJ
Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
Love to keep these in the car and on the go. I use these for make shift napkins if I am out. Love Love Love these
Victoria F.
Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI
Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?