Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Julie B.
Julie B.
Tazewell, VA
Love this because they are very soft and want make your nosie sore. Plus you can get in a value pack and save money.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great for everyday use and for colds. I have a box of these in every room of my house plus a box on my desk at work.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Amber H.
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
My husband says these are the best tissues he has ever used and he doesn't usually notice things but he loved these!
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Kleenex is a brand that my school uses and i use at home too. Great and soft and very useful, great for summer time.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
For someone who uses a lot of tissues... This is the best for people with sensitive skin or for those who cry a lot!
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Susan B.
Susan B.
These have a good enough thickness for a good price. Appreciate the box tops for education labels on the product too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?