Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO

They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Does not irritate the skin at all. Doesn't make your nose dry or anything. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX

These are great. Love a product that we can use and know that it's dependable. Purchase at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Angela S.
Angela S.

Awesome. i love the sleek design. it's wonderful to be able to put these anywhere & not have them take up so much room.
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

Yes Kleenex brand can be kind of pricey but let's be real, you get the quality that you pay for. No chapped noses here!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL

Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia

Kleenex expression is one of my favorites. I keep a box on the top of my refrigerator and I like the box to be pretty!
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I go through so many tissues in a week. I like to buy multiple packs at once. Then you are more likely to not run out!
Aubrianna R.
Aubrianna R.
Fort Belvoir, VA

I go through a lot of tissues because of my allergies and these don't make my nose raw after a day of blowing my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.