51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA
I live the lotion. It feels good on my nose especially if allergies or a cold requires a lot of use. They are strong
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Tissues are tissues but I like these because they are soft unlike store brand that are rough and make your nose red
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC
I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Best tissue. like that it comes in many sizes and that all work perfectly to complete the job. one of a kind tissue
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
La Fayette, GA
We use Kleenex all the time for various things. We like the brand because they don't rip as easily as other brands.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv
Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Charlotte T.
Charlotte T.
Soft and thick. My mother used Puffs for years but Kleenex has always been my fave! Love the choice of color box's.
Kalie W.
Kalie W.
I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, NM
I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?