Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI

Love having these during the school year. Buy one pack and all the kids take on for their classroom. Also they are soft
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC

Great idea to make tissues that that will fit in your car cup holder! finally i can find one in the car when i need it!
Jennifer w.
Jennifer w.

These are the best for snotty nose season. They are soft and don't make me feel as if i am rubbing sandpaper on my nose.
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Does not irritate the skin at all. Doesn't make your nose dry or anything. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE

I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Angela S.
Angela S.

Awesome. i love the sleek design. it's wonderful to be able to put these anywhere & not have them take up so much room.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Colleen M.
Colleen M.

Yes Kleenex brand can be kind of pricey but let's be real, you get the quality that you pay for. No chapped noses here!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia

Kleenex expression is one of my favorites. I keep a box on the top of my refrigerator and I like the box to be pretty!
Naoko S.
Naoko S.

This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.