BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
jackie s.
We always have a sick family member in our house hold so we always keep these around the house and they work great
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Meghann P.
I'm a huge Kleenex fan, I refuse to buy anything else. They are so soft and don't bother my Sensitive nose at all.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA
One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Erin W.
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Cheyenne N.
Yorktown
I keep these in my living room just in case. These kleenex are very soft and tough and really do get the job done.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Great buy to purchase these with a 6 count. Kleenex is durable but not too rough. Definitely an effective product.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA
Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?