51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
These were awesome to have in the car during cold season without the big bulky box sliding around all over the place
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great for everyday use and for colds. I have a box of these in every room of my house plus a box on my desk at work.
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
Kleenex is a brand that my school uses and i use at home too. Great and soft and very useful, great for summer time.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Julie B.
Julie B.
Tazewell, VA
Love this because they are very soft and want make your nosie sore. Plus you can get in a value pack and save money.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
For someone who uses a lot of tissues... This is the best for people with sensitive skin or for those who cry a lot!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
These tissues are great for cold season. Since they have the lotion they keep your nose from getting chapped and red
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?