Add a Photo

Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Feb. 21, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I go through so many tissues in a week. I like to buy multiple packs at once. Then you are more likely to not run out!
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN
June 27, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA
These tissues are so soft I have dry skin and hate peeling around the noses. Using these tissues saves my skin so much
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.
June 21, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Aubrianna R.
Aubrianna R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
June 29, 2016, 10:26 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
I go through a lot of tissues because of my allergies and these don't make my nose raw after a day of blowing my nose.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
June 23, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
These are my go to when I have a cold. They are gentle on your nose, which is important when you use them constantly.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
June 21, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
These are perfect for when your nose gets raw from using tissues constantly. don't do allergy season without these!!!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Northbrook, IL
June 25, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I use these all the time and it is extremely soft and never disappoint. It comes with a lot so you never run out too!
Yolo L.
Yolo L.
Lynnwood, WA
June 29, 2016, 4:05 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I don't know if they are really anti viral or not because I haven't really notice anything changed after using these.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Creston, IA
This is great I put in backpacks so kids will always have. They hold up. Work great love you can put in pocket and go
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.