Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL

These tissues are so soft and durable. They help me during the worst of colds and sometimes even in wiping my sons face.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.

Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Teale K.
Teale K.

Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA

Kleenex always keeps my nose soft and doesn't make it peel. They get the job done and don't have any problems with them.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.

Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC

Great idea to make tissues that that will fit in your car cup holder! finally i can find one in the car when i need it!
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI

Does not irritate the skin at all. Doesn't make your nose dry or anything. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX

These are great. Love a product that we can use and know that it's dependable. Purchase at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE

I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.