Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Deanne W.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA

I always keep a box in my kitchen and car. The tissues are soft and durable. The box designs are also visually pleasing.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my favorite size of tissues. I'm able to leave some in every room and don't take much space and are really handy
Emily O.
Emily O.

Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Tenn Colony, TX

Great tissues! Strong yet soft! I am not real sure what else to say about these tissues. I will never buy another brand.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA

Always need tissues around, quick access when allergy season is near. Kleenex never irritates the skin and does the job.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA

Kleenex always keeps my nose soft and doesn't make it peel. They get the job done and don't have any problems with them.
Teale K.
Teale K.

Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX

These are great. Love a product that we can use and know that it's dependable. Purchase at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO

They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.