BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
M H.
Gaithersburg, MD
What can you really say about tissues? I always grab the kleenex in a 3 or 4 pack, trying to pick colors that coordinate for different rooms; i like the designs on boxes. The tissues do not fall apart when you blow your nose, and this basic pack doesn't have any unecessary lotions or scents.
Cristin S.
Monroeville, PA
These are the only tissues I will buy for my house. The ultra soft is worth the extra price. They do not hurt my nose and don't feel rough like some of the other tissues. I have gotten my mom to switch to this kind also. I definetely recommend and continue to repurchase these over and over.
Leanna D.
These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
I have allergies in the fall when they shake the almond trees and my nose,gets red and rough since I use so much Kleenex. The ultra soft keeps my nose,from getting as sore as it used to. It is about the same cost as other brands but it is a better product because it's a name brand I trust.
Lauren K.
Danbury, CT
Love having pocket pack keleenex tissues with me at all times. Always great to have in case allergies flare up. Super soft and durable. They don't shred like lesser quality brands. For the small difference in price there is a big difference in quality. Buy these! Your nose will thank you!
Victoria T.
These are so wonderful and convenient! I always have a few stashed in both cars and at the office/purse. Nothing is more annoying than to be without a tissue with you need one and this solves that problem! They're super soft, but still tough enough to do their job - definitely a favorite.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
I love these tubes of Kleenex because they don't take up much space and look great in any room. They are very effective and affordable. I paid $4 for three canisters at Target. And, the great thing about them is you can pop out the top and reuse the canisters for pen and pencil cups, etc!
Candice J.
I swear by these tissues and they are the only ones that I will use because of the softness that the lotion puts into them. I have allergies and sensitive skin and so these work great for me at any time. Definitely would recommend these to anyone who has the sensitive skin and allergies.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
I've tried other brands... and I just keep coming back to Kleenex! I buy these for my home, my kid's daycare and my work. Always soft, always without gross chemical scents. Bargain buy at Costco - I would recommend to every person I know! These are the real deal when it comes to tissues.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?