Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Bint A.
Bint A.

I love Kleenex to go packs. I have one in everyone of my purses and in my car. They're super convenient and I never have to worry about not having a tissue. They're sturdy and sometimes I even use them for small spills when I don't have anything else on hand. I recommend them and will be repurchasing.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I quite like these, they're gentle on the skin, they clean really well and they smell and feel really nice on the face. I've used these many times and I've never found any complaints with them, the box contains enough to last about two-three weeks depending on how often you use it, i woudl recommend.
Jay A.
Jay A.

I absolutely love this brand and tissues. I always have them in my house. They are really soft and I use them for almost anything from allergies nose issues, wiping off makeup, clean messes off my cats fur and an occasionally crafting. Very much affordable. Love the different color boxes and designs.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.

Absolute Must for everyone.
So convenient and discreet.
They don't have much weight to them when you carry them in your bag. Easily accessible in many stores and affordable. I go through a lot of these due to my constant runny nose these have saved me in many what may have been embarrassing moments.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA

I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

I buy this at SAMs club. It's a good value for the price. I have used the Kleenex brand since I was a little girl, so it's a brand that I trust. This pack lasts my family about 3-4 months, depending on if it's cold season or not. I like that it's soft but sturdy. I would recommend this to a friend.
April H.
April H.
Flint

These are the best tissues around! My husband and I have allergies and no matter what medications we try to take for them, it's inevitable that we both end up with runny noses! So we pick these up nearly every time we're in Target or Meijer because we're ALWAYS using them! In the house AND the car!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI

I really like Kleenex (Ultra Soft) for my tissues. They are softer on my nose when I am using them multiple times a day (allergies, cold, etc). My only disappointment is the lack of "cute" patterns on the boxes! I know certain retailers have different prints, but some of them are just plain dated.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My number 1 #backtocool #mycultclassics must have! As a mom and teacher, I know that students of all ages LOVE the fun and funky designs #Kleenex provides. They are #soft for little noses and #durable so you can use one and done! As a K-8 grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many boxes of #Kleenex.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA

If you have a nose you need these in your car/purse/backpack! They are small but still hold plenty of tissue. The only problem is that they can sometimes tear as you unfold them. I hide these around my car and in my purse, and you wouldn't believe how often I need them and other people need them.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.