51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
I buy this so I can have 1 in every room in my house it a great buy because you getting 8 full boxes and it from Kleenex so the tissue is soft never disappointed when I buy this stack and I can afford it always on sale during the cold spell or fall I tell all my friends and familys about this
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Overpriced. Good quality. These multipacks are good for school supplies. Chicago schools name the specific brand to be bought for every individual supply. Which is nerve wracking and stupid if you ask me. With six kids buying the multi bulk packs saves a little bit on back to school shopping.
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
This is a must have item in our household. With all the sinus allergies we have, we always have at least one pack of this tissues in the car or in my purse. They're not very expensive and I don't mind paying a little extra for them because they don't tear as easily as the store brand version.
M H.
M H.
Gaithersburg, MD
What can you really say about tissues? I always grab the kleenex in a 3 or 4 pack, trying to pick colors that coordinate for different rooms; i like the designs on boxes. The tissues do not fall apart when you blow your nose, and this basic pack doesn't have any unecessary lotions or scents.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.
These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
Monroeville, PA
These are the only tissues I will buy for my house. The ultra soft is worth the extra price. They do not hurt my nose and don't feel rough like some of the other tissues. I have gotten my mom to switch to this kind also. I definetely recommend and continue to repurchase these over and over.
Joey M.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
I have allergies in the fall when they shake the almond trees and my nose,gets red and rough since I use so much Kleenex. The ultra soft keeps my nose,from getting as sore as it used to. It is about the same cost as other brands but it is a better product because it's a name brand I trust.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Conway, Arkansas
I love these tubes of Kleenex because they don't take up much space and look great in any room. They are very effective and affordable. I paid $4 for three canisters at Target. And, the great thing about them is you can pop out the top and reuse the canisters for pen and pencil cups, etc!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Danbury, CT
Love having pocket pack keleenex tissues with me at all times. Always great to have in case allergies flare up. Super soft and durable. They don't shred like lesser quality brands. For the small difference in price there is a big difference in quality. Buy these! Your nose will thank you!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?