Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Susan F.
Susan F.
June 21, 2016, 10:53 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
I am very partial to these tissues because they are very soft without containing any lotion or anything to get all over your glasses and skin. This four pack, under normal circumstances, is enough to last my entire family for at least four to five months, which makes them extremely economical.
jinous d.
jinous d.
June 23, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I once bought this by accident and didn't see a huge difference between the non lotions and motioned except when I went to wipe my glasses clean! I wiped my glasses not knowing it was motioned and my glasses were worse afterwards! I read the box and realized I had bough the lotion infused one!
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
This is a must have item in our household. With all the sinus allergies we have, we always have at least one pack of this tissues in the car or in my purse. They're not very expensive and I don't mind paying a little extra for them because they don't tear as easily as the store brand version.
Alma B.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
July 8, 2016, 11:10 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I buy this so I can have 1 in every room in my house it a great buy because you getting 8 full boxes and it from Kleenex so the tissue is soft never disappointed when I buy this stack and I can afford it always on sale during the cold spell or fall I tell all my friends and familys about this
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
June 24, 2016, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Overpriced. Good quality. These multipacks are good for school supplies. Chicago schools name the specific brand to be bought for every individual supply. Which is nerve wracking and stupid if you ask me. With six kids buying the multi bulk packs saves a little bit on back to school shopping.
M H.
M H.
Gaithersburg, MD
June 26, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
What can you really say about tissues? I always grab the kleenex in a 3 or 4 pack, trying to pick colors that coordinate for different rooms; i like the designs on boxes. The tissues do not fall apart when you blow your nose, and this basic pack doesn't have any unecessary lotions or scents.
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
Monroeville, PA
June 28, 2016, 9:39 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
These are the only tissues I will buy for my house. The ultra soft is worth the extra price. They do not hurt my nose and don't feel rough like some of the other tissues. I have gotten my mom to switch to this kind also. I definetely recommend and continue to repurchase these over and over.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.
June 26, 2016, 8:17 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Joey M.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
June 25, 2016, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
I have allergies in the fall when they shake the almond trees and my nose,gets red and rough since I use so much Kleenex. The ultra soft keeps my nose,from getting as sore as it used to. It is about the same cost as other brands but it is a better product because it's a name brand I trust.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
June 24, 2016, 7:03 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.