51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Kleenex brand tissue feels the best on my nose, especially when I am sick! Does not chap your nose like other brands.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
These are perfect for when your nose gets raw from using tissues constantly. don't do allergy season without these!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Creston, IA
This is great I put in backpacks so kids will always have. They hold up. Work great love you can put in pocket and go
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Good value when on sale. The boxes last a while in our house. This is the brand I usually grab when grocery shopping.
Yolo L.
Yolo L.
Lynnwood, WA
I don't know if they are really anti viral or not because I haven't really notice anything changed after using these.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Allen, TX
This tissue does everything it is meant to do and doesn't get flaky or falls apart. It's definitely a reliable tissue
m r.
m r.
Kleenex is obviously the OG tissue brand. they are soft, durable and don't irritate your nose area with repeated use.
Mack B.
Mack B.
Soft texture and feel. Good quality. One of my favorite brands. 2 ply is the best. Love the square boxes for the car.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Denham Springs, LA
Great to keep in your bag, backpack, and car. Good size in a compact package. Extremely affordable and great quality.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
These are my go to when I have a cold. They are gentle on your nose, which is important when you use them constantly.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?