BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Great for everyday use and for colds. I have a box of these in every room of my house plus a box on my desk at work.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX
Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY
For someone who uses a lot of tissues... This is the best for people with sensitive skin or for those who cry a lot!
Julie B.
Julie B.
Tazewell, VA
Love this because they are very soft and want make your nosie sore. Plus you can get in a value pack and save money.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Roanoke, VA
These tissues are great for cold season. Since they have the lotion they keep your nose from getting chapped and red
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA
I live the lotion. It feels good on my nose especially if allergies or a cold requires a lot of use. They are strong
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?