Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
June 22, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
June 22, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
June 27, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Yes Kleenex brand can be kind of pricey but let's be real, you get the quality that you pay for. No chapped noses here!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
June 27, 2016, 11:05 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Kleenex expression is one of my favorites. I keep a box on the top of my refrigerator and I like the box to be pretty!
Naoko S.
Naoko S.
June 27, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL
June 22, 2016, 9:12 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Mary V.
Mary V.
June 22, 2016, 4:05 a.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
June 29, 2016, 12:10 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Shyla M.
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY
June 28, 2016, 7:40 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
We enjoy using Kleenex because it is soft to the touch and doesn't leave noses sore. They are dependable and reliable.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
June 28, 2016, 5:57 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I love these tissues, they are so convenient. I always have a pack of them in my car. Not to mention incredibly soft!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.