BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
michelle p.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I always have at least 2 boxes of kleenex tissues around my house. with my baby'sitting, these are the best priced, soft for the kids, great tissues!
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Anisha D.
Pittsford, NY
Always good to have tissues if you have allergies or get sick a lot also they are not rough on the nose area so it feels really good to wipe your nose
Paola A.
Hitchcock, TX
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Love the cute cube design and the prints. I don't feel like I have to hide them. The tissues are soft and durable which is also great. Does not leave nose chapped
katie h.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Like this products Kleenex is the only brand I'll use. Others are way too rough or scratchy feeling. This one deserves an award. They are maybe a bit more expensive then some tissues but compared to other brands I find that it's worth paying the extra money for this product vs competitors. I would always buy this over any other tissue brand. If it's not Kleenex I refuse to use it!
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I'm a tissue snob. I loveKleenex, brand name, and I will usually only use that. I think they work best in all circumstances but especially my own; running after children and battling to get noses wiped is never fun. I'm fine with the traditional boxes, as we use outside boxes to put them in, but the new colors they have are great. Buying in bulk makes it easier for us come cold and flu season-with six kids you never have enough.
Isabella B.
Bozeman, MT
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is a must when you have a winter or summer cold and to keep your nose not runny! Kleenex is gentle on your nose and has soft Kleenex papers and they never hurt your nose I really recommend
Lindsay
Katy, TX
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I usually prefer the Anti-Viral. These were too thin and constantly ripped. Even just getting them out of the box they would rip. I felt like EVERY time I would blow my nose I would blow straight through the Kleenex. Definitely way too thin and not my favorite box of tissues.
Emily G.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
I always buy in bulk with kleenexs it seems cheaper that way. The quality of these are very good and they are soft not leaving your nose dried out. They are very affordable. And I would recommend these to anyone
Christina E.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Love the 4 pack, its affordable and is great for the back to school supplies. the size of each box is a decent size I feel is appropriate for schools to have.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?