Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Marydel E.
Marydel E.

Love how these tissues are infused with aloe, it really helps to soothe my nose whenever my nose is running or if I have allergies
Laurie-Ann T.
Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria

These are really soft and when you need to blow your nose you want a soft tissue. Especially if you have a really Nast head cold.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.

Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX

Doesn't leave nose, skin chaffed or chapped. Does not burn while cleaning your nose and very very soft. I love the one with lotion
Jani M.
Jani M.

These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI

These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO

Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Cristiane M.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY

For those who have kids. Wonderful thing to carry with you everywhere. Takes care of all sticky mess and also is very refreshing.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

The boxes are very cute, and the tissues are the same quality as ever. They get the job done and don't cause too much irritation.
Sakerria C.
Sakerria C.
Wichita, KS

It makes my nose not red which I love! It's very soft and I really like them ! I buy these all the time because of my allergies .
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.