Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD

Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Emily O.
Emily O.

Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA

Always need tissues around, quick access when allergy season is near. Kleenex never irritates the skin and does the job.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA

These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV

This is my favorite size of tissues. I'm able to leave some in every room and don't take much space and are really handy
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN

I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Teale K.
Teale K.

Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.

Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL

These tissues are so soft and durable. They help me during the worst of colds and sometimes even in wiping my sons face.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Tenn Colony, TX

Great tissues! Strong yet soft! I am not real sure what else to say about these tissues. I will never buy another brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.