Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL

I love Kleenex Lotion Aloe and E facial tissues. You can beat finding a tissue that soothes a red raw nose during a cold!
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY

Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD

Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charleston, SC

This pack is perfect for your tissue needs all year round . I keep a box in every room they are great for so many needs.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Waterford, Mi

This is my favorite brand and I love the lotion ones for when the kids or I get sick. This is definitely the best brand.
Twila P.
Twila P.
Fort Gay, WV

Kleenex brand tissues have always been used in our family. They are priced right and sturdy. Would definitely recommend!
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA

These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL

These tissues are so soft and durable. They help me during the worst of colds and sometimes even in wiping my sons face.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

These are fantastic to have on hand when allergy season gets bad. They do not irritate my nose at all and are very soft.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.

Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.