BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Michelle C.
Review for: Family Size
These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Everyday facial tissues work great not only for when I have an allergy attack but also for cleaning off makeup from my face
Megan D.
McAllen
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: White Bundle
Very soft tissues, it is very gentle on the nose and on the face in general. I put one in my room and on the dinning table
Kaylah T.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Go
I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Twila P.
Fort Gay, WV
Review for: Upright Bundle
Kleenex brand tissues have always been used in our family. They are priced right and sturdy. Would definitely recommend!
Charon S.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
My brand of choice. I can purchase from the dollar tree too. Very soft against the nose especially during allergy season.
Jeannie S.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Tomeaka E.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: White Bundle
I keep a bundle at home, in the office and on hand for my kids to take to school. It is soft and my nose is happy for it!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?