BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tiah L.
Tiah L.
Chandler, AZ
They work but if you're a hard blower when you blow your nose, sometimes tissue goes flying everywhere like confetti.
Rashmi R.
Rashmi R.
Streetsboro, OH
Awesome quality,affordable price very gentle on face n eyes.great even if u have runny nose doesn't irritate the skin
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Good value when on sale. The boxes last a while in our house. This is the brand I usually grab when grocery shopping.
Naomi K.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA
Very soft . once I used these I never went back to the other brands . Last me long time and my nose never became raw.
Dainya W.
Dainya W.
Nanty Glo, PA
We love our Kleenex at work. Thy are so soft and affordable. Everyone is always stocking up when the order comes in.
Amber H.
Amber H.
W Valley City, UT
My husband says these are the best tissues he has ever used and he doesn't usually notice things but he loved these!
Susan B.
Susan B.
These have a good enough thickness for a good price. Appreciate the box tops for education labels on the product too
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington
They are very soft love them a lot it's don't make your nose red cause they are some that do but this are my favorite
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
These were awesome to have in the car during cold season without the big bulky box sliding around all over the place
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?