Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Justine A.
Justine A.

Kleenex are great tissues. I find Puffs a little softer but these are good too. You can save money buying the multipacks.
Vivianna G.
Vivianna G.
Compton, CA

Ive use these tissues ever since i was small i never really had a problem with them.they are verysoft &convinient to use.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex tissues is the best.They are so soft and sensitive. I use this for my nose and eyes and its so soft, i recommend.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.

Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Emily C.
Emily C.

Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Moniqie A.
Moniqie A.
Suisun City, CA

Works wonderful when I need to use it . I buy a big amount and it does go along ways . Perfect for the stuffy nose season
Charon S.
Charon S.

My brand of choice. I can purchase from the dollar tree too. Very soft against the nose especially during allergy season.
Tomeaka E.
Tomeaka E.
Chandler, AZ

I keep a bundle at home, in the office and on hand for my kids to take to school. It is soft and my nose is happy for it!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ

I buy this from Costco so it's a great price and it's soft and durable. I prefer Kleenex brand to any other brand tissue.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Slidell, LA

As far as our household is concerned, Kleenex is the only brand! They are stronger, and for the value, it's hard to beat!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.