51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Mary V.
Mary V.
Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL
Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Kleenex expression is one of my favorites. I keep a box on the top of my refrigerator and I like the box to be pretty!
Naoko S.
Naoko S.
This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.
Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Naomi K.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA
Very soft . once I used these I never went back to the other brands . Last me long time and my nose never became raw.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Keep these in the house regularly. Good for every day usage. Soft but sturdy, and don't leave behind a lot of residue
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
I use these all the time and it is extremely soft and never disappoint. It comes with a lot so you never run out too!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
These tissues came in very handy, the packaging is great. However, i think it lacks strength very thin in my opinion.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?