Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC

I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Really cute packaging, I always end up buying three or more because they're so cute. Good procduct also, doesn't irritate my skin.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA

I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love the lotion in these tissues! Makes my nose hurt a lot less. I like this multi pack and the size. It is perfect for my desk.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

I love these are soft and durable you don't have to do use a lot to just blow your nose but just use one and it gets the job done.
Maxine R.
Maxine R.

Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.