BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Damaris C.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They come in handy for when you're sick or you have allergies! I love having some in my car and my room.
Wendy M.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
I use these tissues at work. They are what they claim, very soft. I have terrible allergies and use these quite frequently. The downside, no lotion. They are affordable and being available in packs of 4 means less trips to the store.
Angela D.
South Park, PA
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Great buy to purchase these with a 6 count. Kleenex is durable but not too rough. Definitely an effective product.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Love love love this product!!! I keep one in the front seat cup holder of my car and one in the backseat cup holder. These are amazing and easy to have on hand. They're still a thick quality tissue so no worry of blowing right through it. Amazing price point for such a great item.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Hannah M.
Royal Oak, MI
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Kleenex is such a powerful brand, and it is because of the quality of tissues. These ultra soft leave my nose feeling soft without red marks or irritating it. I will definitely continue buying!
Jessica M.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Will always choose these over the value brands, the value brands are rough and cannot handle my childrens extra runny noses.
Omalee B.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Everyday Box
Convenient...sometimes you just can't use a wet wipe for the kid's messes. Buy a box for every room in your house so you don't have to go running to another room while the mess gets wirse
Linda B.
Odessa
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?