Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA

Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Minford, OH

I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.

My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Merced, CA

It's very convenient to just have one of these boxes laying around because tissues are a necessity and this does the job.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Astoria, NY

I get these for free at work so yeah thats what i use, who really cares anyway it is just tissues. They get the job done.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE

I like this because it's not a harsh texture, it's soft and absorbent and holds together when you need to blow your nose.
Marielle A.
Marielle A.

It's an everyday must have. The tissue is soft and it doesn't hurt my skin unlike other brands. It's also very affordable
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH

Kleenex is Awesome! It helps your nose when it's sore sore or when you have a cold!! It's a necessarily! You must try it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.