Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Chandra B.
Chandra B.

Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY

Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE

I like this because it's not a harsh texture, it's soft and absorbent and holds together when you need to blow your nose.
Marielle A.
Marielle A.

It's an everyday must have. The tissue is soft and it doesn't hurt my skin unlike other brands. It's also very affordable
Lori L.
Lori L.
Slidell, LA

As far as our household is concerned, Kleenex is the only brand! They are stronger, and for the value, it's hard to beat!
Tomeaka E.
Tomeaka E.
Chandler, AZ

I keep a bundle at home, in the office and on hand for my kids to take to school. It is soft and my nose is happy for it!
Charon S.
Charon S.

My brand of choice. I can purchase from the dollar tree too. Very soft against the nose especially during allergy season.
Emily C.
Emily C.

Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.