Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are fantastic to have on hand when allergy season gets bad. They do not irritate my nose at all and are very soft.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
Kleenex always keeps my nose soft and doesn't make it peel. They get the job done and don't have any problems with them.
Teale K.
Teale K.
Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX
These are great. Love a product that we can use and know that it's dependable. Purchase at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
Jennifer w.
Jennifer w.
These are the best for snotty nose season. They are soft and don't make me feel as if i am rubbing sandpaper on my nose.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Great idea to make tissues that that will fit in your car cup holder! finally i can find one in the car when i need it!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Love having these during the school year. Buy one pack and all the kids take on for their classroom. Also they are soft
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Does not irritate the skin at all. Doesn't make your nose dry or anything. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.