Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Minford, OH

I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, fl

These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA

Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA

These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY

Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.