Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO

It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA

These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, fl

These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD

Very soft tissues, it is very gentle on the nose and on the face in general. I put one in my room and on the dinning table
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA

Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.

These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Lacie Y.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN

They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Love these Kleenex! So soft and doesn't leave your nose raw after multiple uses! Very reasonably priced and well worth it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.