BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Naoko S.
This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Mary V.
Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Chanel L.
We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL
Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY
Keep these in the house regularly. Good for every day usage. Soft but sturdy, and don't leave behind a lot of residue
Jenny R.
I use these all the time and it is extremely soft and never disappoint. It comes with a lot so you never run out too!
Rebecca H.
Bloomfield, CT
These tissues came in very handy, the packaging is great. However, i think it lacks strength very thin in my opinion.
Alyssa H.
Kleenex brand tissue feels the best on my nose, especially when I am sick! Does not chap your nose like other brands.
Sarah G.
These are perfect for when your nose gets raw from using tissues constantly. don't do allergy season without these!!!
Yolo L.
Lynnwood, WA
I don't know if they are really anti viral or not because I haven't really notice anything changed after using these.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?