51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Colleen M.
Colleen M.
Yes Kleenex brand can be kind of pricey but let's be real, you get the quality that you pay for. No chapped noses here!
Lynnette W.
Lynnette W.
Greenville, TX
These are great. Love a product that we can use and know that it's dependable. Purchase at Wal-Mart and similar stores.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
Great idea to make tissues that that will fit in your car cup holder! finally i can find one in the car when i need it!
Nazia B.
Nazia B.
Warren, MI
Does not irritate the skin at all. Doesn't make your nose dry or anything. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer w.
Jennifer w.
These are the best for snotty nose season. They are soft and don't make me feel as if i am rubbing sandpaper on my nose.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Livia M.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.
We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?