51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL
These tissues are so soft and durable. They help me during the worst of colds and sometimes even in wiping my sons face.
Twila P.
Twila P.
Fort Gay, WV
Kleenex brand tissues have always been used in our family. They are priced right and sturdy. Would definitely recommend!
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA
These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Deanne W.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I always keep a box in my kitchen and car. The tissues are soft and durable. The box designs are also visually pleasing.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite size of tissues. I'm able to leave some in every room and don't take much space and are really handy
Emily O.
Emily O.
Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Tenn Colony, TX
Great tissues! Strong yet soft! I am not real sure what else to say about these tissues. I will never buy another brand.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always need tissues around, quick access when allergy season is near. Kleenex never irritates the skin and does the job.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?