Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Vivianna G.
Vivianna G.
Compton, CA
Ive use these tissues ever since i was small i never really had a problem with them.they are verysoft &convinient to use.
Chandra B.
Chandra B.
Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Moniqie A.
Moniqie A.
Suisun City, CA
Works wonderful when I need to use it . I buy a big amount and it does go along ways . Perfect for the stuffy nose season
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Kleenex tissues is the best.They are so soft and sensitive. I use this for my nose and eyes and its so soft, i recommend.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I buy this from Costco so it's a great price and it's soft and durable. I prefer Kleenex brand to any other brand tissue.
Charon S.
Charon S.
My brand of choice. I can purchase from the dollar tree too. Very soft against the nose especially during allergy season.
Tomeaka E.
Tomeaka E.
Chandler, AZ
I keep a bundle at home, in the office and on hand for my kids to take to school. It is soft and my nose is happy for it!
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD
Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?