BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Mandy C.
Tissues in my house aren't it's for being sick so buying the 3 pk is so much easier on me. Plus I don't run out as fast
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
I have one of this in each area of my house and in my car! Haha it's practical, compact, it does have a cute style box.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Love having these during the school year. Buy one pack and all the kids take on for their classroom. Also they are soft
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN
Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX
I love these tissues, they are so convenient. I always have a pack of them in my car. Not to mention incredibly soft!!
Shyla M.
Jamaica, NY
We enjoy using Kleenex because it is soft to the touch and doesn't leave noses sore. They are dependable and reliable.
Aubrianna R.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I go through a lot of tissues because of my allergies and these don't make my nose raw after a day of blowing my nose.
Jerricka M.
Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Kleenex expression is one of my favorites. I keep a box on the top of my refrigerator and I like the box to be pretty!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?