Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA

I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Rachele D.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS

These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA

Everyday facial tissues work great not only for when I have an allergy attack but also for cleaning off makeup from my face
Kadeja A.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL

These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD

Very soft tissues, it is very gentle on the nose and on the face in general. I put one in my room and on the dinning table
Bethany H.
Bethany H.

Love these Kleenex! So soft and doesn't leave your nose raw after multiple uses! Very reasonably priced and well worth it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY

With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.

My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.