Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX

We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR

My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL

Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
M G.
M G.

Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Sara T.
Sara T.

We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY

Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY

Basic tissues in bulk. These are high quality and work well. They keep my nose fresh and clean with drying it out too much.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.