51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charleston, SC
This pack is perfect for your tissue needs all year round . I keep a box in every room they are great for so many needs.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite size of tissues. I'm able to leave some in every room and don't take much space and are really handy
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
Kleenex always keeps my nose soft and doesn't make it peel. They get the job done and don't have any problems with them.
Denise P.
Denise P.
Douglassville, PA
Always need tissues around, quick access when allergy season is near. Kleenex never irritates the skin and does the job.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Tenn Colony, TX
Great tissues! Strong yet soft! I am not real sure what else to say about these tissues. I will never buy another brand.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA
These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Deanne W.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I always keep a box in my kitchen and car. The tissues are soft and durable. The box designs are also visually pleasing.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Boulder, CO
They're tissues what more can I say haha. I like Kleenex though they're sturdier and softer than a lot of store brands.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Awesome. i love the sleek design. it's wonderful to be able to put these anywhere & not have them take up so much room.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?