Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Helen L.
Helen L.

These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY

Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Sara T.
Sara T.

We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT

These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
M G.
M G.

Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY

Basic tissues in bulk. These are high quality and work well. They keep my nose fresh and clean with drying it out too much.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL

Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR

My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.

Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX

We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.