51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily C.
Emily C.
Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I love Kleenex Lotion Aloe and E facial tissues. You can beat finding a tissue that soothes a red raw nose during a cold!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are fantastic to have on hand when allergy season gets bad. They do not irritate my nose at all and are very soft.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD
Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite size of tissues. I'm able to leave some in every room and don't take much space and are really handy
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA
These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Teale K.
Teale K.
Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Twila P.
Twila P.
Fort Gay, WV
Kleenex brand tissues have always been used in our family. They are priced right and sturdy. Would definitely recommend!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Mishawaka, IN
I like this product because its cheaper than puffs but its not as thick or soft. If I'm short on cash this is what I buy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?