Add a Photo

Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
June 25, 2016, 3:44 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
June 26, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
June 26, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Love these Kleenex! So soft and doesn't leave your nose raw after multiple uses! Very reasonably priced and well worth it!
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Silver Spring , MD
June 23, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
Very soft tissues, it is very gentle on the nose and on the face in general. I put one in my room and on the dinning table
Lacie Y.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
June 23, 2016, 2:03 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA
June 23, 2016, 2:10 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
June 28, 2016, 4:32 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
June 24, 2016, 12:22 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Minford, OH
June 23, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
June 21, 2016, 4:24 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Kleenex tissues is the best.They are so soft and sensitive. I use this for my nose and eyes and its so soft, i recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.