51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Marielle A.
Marielle A.
It's an everyday must have. The tissue is soft and it doesn't hurt my skin unlike other brands. It's also very affordable
Tomeaka E.
Tomeaka E.
Chandler, AZ
I keep a bundle at home, in the office and on hand for my kids to take to school. It is soft and my nose is happy for it!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Slidell, LA
As far as our household is concerned, Kleenex is the only brand! They are stronger, and for the value, it's hard to beat!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Merced, CA
It's very convenient to just have one of these boxes laying around because tissues are a necessity and this does the job.
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE
I like this because it's not a harsh texture, it's soft and absorbent and holds together when you need to blow your nose.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Astoria, NY
I get these for free at work so yeah thats what i use, who really cares anyway it is just tissues. They get the job done.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Love keeping these in the house. The small sized box allows it to fit anywhere. And the tissues are are soft and durable.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH
Kleenex is Awesome! It helps your nose when it's sore sore or when you have a cold!! It's a necessarily! You must try it!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Kleenex are great tissues. I find Puffs a little softer but these are good too. You can save money buying the multipacks.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.