Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Minahil F.
Minahil F.
Bronx, NY

They're not so much good tissues, I think ther are too soft for any kind of thing. They're only used for very miner purposes
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great brand, great product. Grew up using this brand for many years. it is a high quality tissue that also has a great price
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH

The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Kadeja A.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL

These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA

I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Megan D.
Megan D.
McAllen

My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Summerville

Not only do the boxes have cute designs...the tissues do the job as well! And these tissues never leave my nose feeling dry
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
West New York, NJ

Good quality--not too thin; they're soft and absorbent.
Just what I needed. I go through a lot of these in the winter time.
Rachele D.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS

These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.