BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Monica S.
Review for: Go
The small travel Kleenex are a must. They are soft convenient and come in really cool decrative packages. So easy to take with you in a bag or purse. Even my boyfriend likes and buys them. He must have in the winter months. Perfect for guys small enough for their pockets and wallets. These are great and have cute packages. Try them you will love how perfectly convenient thsee Kleenex go packs are.
Ashley B.
THEODORE, AL
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Lifesaver my nose always gets bright red in the center when I'm not feel well I use these and don't have that problem love them and the vicks ones
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex tends to be softer and less scratchy than other brands. I hate to pick up a tissue just to scratch my nose raw. I have allergies and will use tissues a lot. If I don't get a tissue like Kleenex my nose will be raw in a very short period. I like the unscented version.
Selma I.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They're okay and work well. Only thing I'm not huge on is the price. You basically pay for the name and reputation. It's good, but when I can I go for something cheaper.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
These are very soft on the nose. Usually my nose gets Raw from rubbing it with tissues but not with these
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
angelica l.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Love it. I always like to have tissue with me and kleenex is always y first option. I like it because they come on separate bags you can carry around. very effective. its a bit more expensive than other brands. but totally recommended!
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
These are good as well , can't ever have enough tissues , always running out
Maria M.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These are super soft, love them. These are my go to favorites when In need of purchasing
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?