BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Renā G.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
My go to for on the go tissues. I always have these in my purse or in my diaper bag or even at my desk at work. With allergies like mine you have to have a pack of tissues on you at all times.
Shannon K.
Kaukauna, WI
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Love having these during the school year. Buy one pack and all the kids take on for their classroom. Also they are soft
angelica l.
San Ysidro, CA
Review for: Everyday Bundle
Love it. I always like to have tissue with me and kleenex is always y first option. I like it because they come on separate bags you can carry around. very effective. its a bit more expensive than other brands. but totally recommended!
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
The Kleenex with lotion and aloe are my favorite because they are soft on the skin. Many tissues leave your nose/skin feeling scratchy and irritated, but this affordable option allows you to feel comfortable, which is the best when you're sick! They're the only kind I buy!
Melinda M.
Pittston, PA
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
These are good as well , can't ever have enough tissues , always running out
Anya R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Great product. These tissues are great because there is plenty to one box. They're really soft and don't scratch your nose which is really important.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Kleenex is such a trusted brand name in our home. Its made with strong and durable paper but it soft enough to protect and keep your nose from chaffing. This variety with lotion provides extra comfort to your nose when you have a cold!! A must try.
Brittney G.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I really like this brand of Kleenex. I think it is very affordable considering that so many packs come in one box. I always carry one pack in my purse or backpack. I would definitely recommend to get these. Especially since so many come in one box, it lasts a long time
Nichole T.
Chico, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
I buy these to always have on hand because between allergies and colds we are always blowing our noses in my house. These do the job and are affordable. I also like that there are varieties of color and also some with lotion for when you've been using them for a while.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?