Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, FL
These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Lacie Y.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Love these Kleenex! So soft and doesn't leave your nose raw after multiple uses! Very reasonably priced and well worth it!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Minford, OH
I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA
Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.