Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
M G.
M G.
June 28, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Sara T.
Sara T.
June 24, 2016, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
June 29, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
June 27, 2016, 10:51 a.m.
Review for: Family Size
These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO
June 27, 2016, 10:18 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
June 25, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Delray Beach, FL
June 29, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.