BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
These are fantastic to have on hand when allergy season gets bad. They do not irritate my nose at all and are very soft.
Emily O.
Emily O.
Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD
Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Deanne W.
Deanne W.
San Diego, CA
I always keep a box in my kitchen and car. The tissues are soft and durable. The box designs are also visually pleasing.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Boalsburg, PA
These don't dry out your nose when you're having a serious cold. Also they rarely blow a hole which is pretty important.
Teale K.
Teale K.
Best tissues ! Doesn't make my nose cracked or dry. Gets the job done!

I've used these for years, and will continue too.
Twila P.
Twila P.
Fort Gay, WV
Kleenex brand tissues have always been used in our family. They are priced right and sturdy. Would definitely recommend!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Dothan, AL
These tissues are so soft and durable. They help me during the worst of colds and sometimes even in wiping my sons face.
Tricia T.
Tricia T.
Waterford, Mi
This is my favorite brand and I love the lotion ones for when the kids or I get sick. This is definitely the best brand.
Jeannie S.
Jeannie S.
Our family has tried many different brands of tissues, but we always come back to Kleenex. We buy the big set at Costco.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?