Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Emily F.
Emily F.

Great brand, great product. Grew up using this brand for many years. it is a high quality tissue that also has a great price
Minahil F.
Minahil F.
Bronx, NY

They're not so much good tissues, I think ther are too soft for any kind of thing. They're only used for very miner purposes
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC

Me gustan, son suaves, muy absorbentes, vienen en diseños variados y muy bonitos, un poco costosas eso si pero lo demas bien
Esther H.
Esther H.

Classic Kleenex, perfect for the holidays! The upright design is also great because it fits well on my dorm room windowsill.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

These are very soft and don't make my nose raw. They don't break easy when blowing my nose and contain the mess. Good price.
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL

By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Sacramento , Ca

I love these! These do not cause my noise to get red or irritated during allergy season. These are my go to favorite tissue.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

I really like that they have aloe in them making them a lot more softer and gentle on my nose when I have a cold than usual.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
tekla p.
tekla p.
New Castle

Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.