Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL

By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Samantha P.
Samantha P.

These are very soft and don't make my nose raw. They don't break easy when blowing my nose and contain the mess. Good price.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

I really like that they have aloe in them making them a lot more softer and gentle on my nose when I have a cold than usual.
tekla p.
tekla p.
New Castle

Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC

My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
marian b.
marian b.

Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH

The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Sacramento , Ca

I love these! These do not cause my noise to get red or irritated during allergy season. These are my go to favorite tissue.
Helen L.
Helen L.

These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.