51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
Sara T.
Sara T.
We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
M G.
M G.
Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
Lacie Y.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?