BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Davon D.
Imperial, NE
I like this because it's not a harsh texture, it's soft and absorbent and holds together when you need to blow your nose.
Justine A.
Kleenex are great tissues. I find Puffs a little softer but these are good too. You can save money buying the multipacks.
Tiffany D.
Dayton, OH
Kleenex is Awesome! It helps your nose when it's sore sore or when you have a cold!! It's a necessarily! You must try it!
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I buy this from Costco so it's a great price and it's soft and durable. I prefer Kleenex brand to any other brand tissue.
Moniqie A.
Suisun City, CA
Works wonderful when I need to use it . I buy a big amount and it does go along ways . Perfect for the stuffy nose season
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Bought these for my child's classroom at school. They work very well and also moisturize. Instead of drying out the nose.
Emily C.
Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL
I love Kleenex Lotion Aloe and E facial tissues. You can beat finding a tissue that soothes a red raw nose during a cold!
Stephanie C.
Severna Park, MD
Lifesaver. My nose was red and dry the last time i was sick and these really helped make it feel and look so much better
Emily O.
Really soft and smooth easy to use also very comtrable like a soft blanket nothing bad to say about the facial tissues .
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?