Add a Photo

By KLEENEX
#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Rainier, OR

My family suffers from a lot of allergies and the Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E tissues help to keep our noses from getting chafed.
Briana U.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV

Absolutely love these! My nose is really sensitive, so I have to use facial tissues with lotion. Kleenex has never failed me.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Shelby, MI

Rough on skin or maybe it's just cuz I have a lot of medical conditions this is just my review like it or not have a good dAy
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX

These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
tekla p.
tekla p.
New Castle

Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Helen L.
Helen L.

These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
marian b.
marian b.

Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX

How cute is this presentation? is has one of the cuttest I have ever seen and it has a good price for the quantity it brings
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL

By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.