Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
Tampa, FL

Awesome ultra soft tissues. I get allergies every other day and these tissues are very handy. It's a plus that they are also so soft.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Beant M.
Beant M.

I love Kleenex they are so soft and delicate on they skin! These can be used for a ton of different reasons and always come in handy!
Tiana M.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL

I have not had an issue with this product when using. however I wish that the pricing might be a little lower than what I always pay.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA

These tissues are just your standard tissue. The price is average and they're pretty soft. The designs on the boxes are a nice touch.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, Virginia

Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Siletz, OR

These tissues are great and I love the fact they came in small packages and the help with germs and stop spreading these nasty bugs .
Jade K.
Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI

This was such a great value!! Plus I really like Kleenex brand, it's nice & soft on your nose. I think I'll have enough for the year.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.

I buy this regularly for my purse and for travel. My husband gets the sniffles often, so there actually mostly for me to hand to him.
Nereida P.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc

I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.