Add a Photo

Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
June 29, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA
I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Megan D.
Megan D.
McAllen
June 29, 2016, 1:17 a.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Summerville
June 29, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Not only do the boxes have cute designs...the tissues do the job as well! And these tissues never leave my nose feeling dry
Rachele D.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
June 24, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
June 28, 2016, 9:26 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
We buy these for the office and they last a long while. I like to keep a box at my desk when I'm feeling under the weather.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX
June 24, 2016, 3:10 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR
June 24, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
June 28, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.