51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX
We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyday facial tissues work great not only for when I have an allergy attack but also for cleaning off makeup from my face
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Basic tissues in bulk. These are high quality and work well. They keep my nose fresh and clean with drying it out too much.
Rachele D.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
M G.
M G.
Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Raquel M.
Raquel M.
Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA
I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?