Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX
How cute is this presentation? is has one of the cuttest I have ever seen and it has a good price for the quantity it brings
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Kadeja A.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Julieta R.
Julieta R.
Des Moines, IA
I love these they're so convenient they don't irritate my skin very soft and travel size keep them in my purse all the time
Megan D.
Megan D.
McAllen
My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Summerville
Not only do the boxes have cute designs...the tissues do the job as well! And these tissues never leave my nose feeling dry
Rachele D.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX
We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Topacio G.
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
We buy these for the office and they last a long while. I like to keep a box at my desk when I'm feeling under the weather.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR
My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?