Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Vicki G.
Vicki G.
Sacramento , Ca
June 24, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I love these! These do not cause my noise to get red or irritated during allergy season. These are my go to favorite tissue.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Feb. 2, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
My favorite brand of tissues! They don't rip or feel scratchy on my nose and they have lots of colors/styles to choose from!
Sylvia P.
Sylvia P.
Brooklyn, NY
June 23, 2016, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
They are the best. It's lasting and soft too. Really nice tissues. Also the bundle is a really great deal for a family pack.
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
June 21, 2016, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Me gustan, son suaves, muy absorbentes, vienen en diseños variados y muy bonitos, un poco costosas eso si pero lo demas bien
marian b.
marian b.
Kleenex is my favorite indispensable in my bag even in the diaper bag I use daily and the pocket presentation is my favorite
Minahil F.
Minahil F.
Bronx, NY
June 28, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
They're not so much good tissues, I think ther are too soft for any kind of thing. They're only used for very miner purposes
Emily F.
Emily F.
June 27, 2016, 9:02 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Great brand, great product. Grew up using this brand for many years. it is a high quality tissue that also has a great price
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
June 22, 2016, 5:05 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Fabiana C.
Fabiana C.
Katy, TX
June 27, 2016, 1:04 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
How cute is this presentation? is has one of the cuttest I have ever seen and it has a good price for the quantity it brings
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
June 29, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.