Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Phillipsburg, NJ

Great brand as a throw away tissue. This brand is prices well at most stores. I normal keep some in my purse just in case I need them.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA

These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

Love Kleenex tissues especially the one with Vicks ....I always catch the sales that CVS has. Soft for my nose and sometimes my bottom
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Grant, FL

Perfect size for on the go! They stash easily in a purse or car cup holder. Soft, gentle tissues- they don't cause any facial redness.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bolivia, NC

I like the little packs to keep in the car, in the camping gear, in bookbags, or whatever on the go item I need to have some tissues.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Lynchburg, Virginia

Kleenex is just a quality product all around. These are the most basic type of Kleenex. Despite how simple they are, they work great!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA

These Kleenex to go packs are perfect for my busy life. I keep them everywhere; in my car, I. My purse, even at work. These are great
Chris N.
Chris N.
Acworth, GA

Great for when I get a cold or allergys! Soft and doesn't irritate my nose I always have a couple boxes around the house just incase!
Justine T.
Justine T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

My Family have always used the kleenex brand. Its a household name for us and its always present in my parents house.very soft tissue
Mariana O.
Mariana O.

Great deal which truly lets you get the best bang for your buck and not only are they convenient but also soft and gentle on the nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.