51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Lacie Y.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Alex C.
Alex C.
Redlands, CA
Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Kaylah T.
Kaylah T.
My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?