Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

Kleenex is a trusty brand of facial tissue. They really help make your nose not get so sensitive when you're sick with a cold
Krista L.
Krista L.

I love buying the 3 pack so we have several boxes around the box at a time. The tissues are soft, and don't rub our noses raw.
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ

Essentials! Totally worth the price and I would recommend everyone have a pouch of these in their car, purse, desk, anywhere.
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO

My husband has allergies, and we buy this product all year round. Very soft and won't irritate the skin. Great for daily use.
Briana U.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV

Absolutely love these! My nose is really sensitive, so I have to use facial tissues with lotion. Kleenex has never failed me.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA

These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harrisburg, NC

Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
Riss G.
Riss G.

We always need tissues here bc of our dog have eye issues and we always need to clean them and these aren't rough on her eyes
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX

These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.