BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Are these the cutest little boxes I just love them so find a blow your nose and have something cute to look at my favorite
Brittany L.
Colorado Springs, CO
It's very confident to be able to just pull a tissue out of the box for use. It's easy and efficient. I love this product.
Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
They are very soft and great quality tissue. Have them around house easily accessible for children. Pull out of box easily
Alex C.
Redlands, CA
Kleenex facial tissue I really don't need but I bought it because it had 210 tissue in it and I thought it was a good deal
Kaylah T.
My mom and I leave a box in our car. Kleenex thats the only brand we will buy to ensure that my nose do not have scratches
Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
Very soft tissues, it is very gentle on the nose and on the face in general. I put one in my room and on the dinning table
Brittany W.
Minford, OH
I just like the brand. You can buy any where and its cheap. We use a lot of kleenex duriing the winter and allergy months.
Alyssa V.
These are oh so soft. These are the best when you're sick with a cold or allergies. However, they do feel a little greasy.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
With the aloe & e is the best it don't dry out your nose with you have a runny nose. Great if your kids have a runny nose.
Bethany H.
Love these Kleenex! So soft and doesn't leave your nose raw after multiple uses! Very reasonably priced and well worth it!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?