Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toast, NC

I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV

We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.

I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA

Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR

Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA

This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL

Keeps the nose completely clean with out drying your nose and without hurting your nose ! Very effective I approve this brand
Krista L.
Krista L.

I love buying the 3 pack so we have several boxes around the box at a time. The tissues are soft, and don't rub our noses raw.
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.