Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

You cannot go wrong, especially in cold and flu season with a bright cheery LARGE box of super soft Kleenex to blow your nose.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA

Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH

This is a brand a size I use in preschool to wipe yicky noses. It is strong and protects me from their germs. Also handy size.
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Duncan, OK

Amazing I keep a box in each room of my house and a box in my van for my self and the kids because as we all know life happens
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Kleenex brand, so obviously they work well - but the packaging is adorable and perfect for my small apartment bathroom!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV

With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA

This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Always keep these around. The house and in my car. My nose is constantly runny and these are soft enough to be used frequently
Jessica O.
Jessica O.

Nice tissues for a great price. Gentle and soft to use. Use them all the time whenever one of my nephews or nieces gets sick.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.