BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Chicago , IL
My number 1 #backtocool #mycultclassics must have! As a mom and teacher, I know that students of all ages LOVE the fun and funky designs #Kleenex provides. They are #soft for little noses and #durable so you can use one and done! As a K-8 grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many boxes of #Kleenex.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
If you have a nose you need these in your car/purse/backpack! They are small but still hold plenty of tissue. The only problem is that they can sometimes tear as you unfold them. I hide these around my car and in my purse, and you wouldn't believe how often I need them and other people need them.
Alexandra F.
I love these on-the-go tissue 6-packs. I currently have a sinus infection and have to sneeze/blow my nose constantly. Instead of running to the bathroom every 2 seconds, I just plop one of these in my purse and I'm good to go. they're a fair price, and can be found pretty much anywhere you shop!
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I am fighting the worst cold right now, and I have used two boxes of Kleenex Ultra Soft tissue in one week. Not only is it so soft and gentle on my nose, but after a week of use, I don't have Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer syndrome!! It withstands my nose blowing and is so great for what I need!
Susan F.
I am very partial to these tissues because they are very soft without containing any lotion or anything to get all over your glasses and skin. This four pack, under normal circumstances, is enough to last my entire family for at least four to five months, which makes them extremely economical.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
You can't beat this oldie but goodie. Kleenex has been around since I can remember and is superior in strength and softness. I have tried others during my small budget times and was very disappointed. I will continue to use Kleenex even though it is a little more expensive than the off brands.
jinous d.
I once bought this by accident and didn't see a huge difference between the non lotions and motioned except when I went to wipe my glasses clean! I wiped my glasses not knowing it was motioned and my glasses were worse afterwards! I read the box and realized I had bough the lotion infused one!
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
I buy this so I can have 1 in every room in my house it a great buy because you getting 8 full boxes and it from Kleenex so the tissue is soft never disappointed when I buy this stack and I can afford it always on sale during the cold spell or fall I tell all my friends and familys about this
Sarah H.
Overpriced. Good quality. These multipacks are good for school supplies. Chicago schools name the specific brand to be bought for every individual supply. Which is nerve wracking and stupid if you ask me. With six kids buying the multi bulk packs saves a little bit on back to school shopping.
Griselda R.
This is a must have item in our household. With all the sinus allergies we have, we always have at least one pack of this tissues in the car or in my purse. They're not very expensive and I don't mind paying a little extra for them because they don't tear as easily as the store brand version.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?