Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA
I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
April H.
April H.
Flint, MI
June 25, 2016, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
These are the best tissues around! My husband and I have allergies and no matter what medications we try to take for them, it's inevitable that we both end up with runny noses! So we pick these up nearly every time we're in Target or Meijer because we're ALWAYS using them! In the house AND the car!
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
June 26, 2016, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
I buy this at SAMs club. It's a good value for the price. I have used the Kleenex brand since I was a little girl, so it's a brand that I trust. This pack lasts my family about 3-4 months, depending on if it's cold season or not. I like that it's soft but sturdy. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My number 1 #backtocool #mycultclassics must have! As a mom and teacher, I know that students of all ages LOVE the fun and funky designs #Kleenex provides. They are #soft for little noses and #durable so you can use one and done! As a K-8 grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many boxes of #Kleenex.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, MI
June 29, 2016, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
I really like Kleenex (Ultra Soft) for my tissues. They are softer on my nose when I am using them multiple times a day (allergies, cold, etc). My only disappointment is the lack of "cute" patterns on the boxes! I know certain retailers have different prints, but some of them are just plain dated.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Buckley, WA
June 27, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
If you have a nose you need these in your car/purse/backpack! They are small but still hold plenty of tissue. The only problem is that they can sometimes tear as you unfold them. I hide these around my car and in my purse, and you wouldn't believe how often I need them and other people need them.
Kerry R.
Kerry R.
Middletown , CT
I am fighting the worst cold right now, and I have used two boxes of Kleenex Ultra Soft tissue in one week. Not only is it so soft and gentle on my nose, but after a week of use, I don't have Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer syndrome!! It withstands my nose blowing and is so great for what I need!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
April 19, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Sorry but I can only use Kleenex with lotion. These scratch and leave red marks on my face when I'm having an allergy attack or a cold,runny or stuffy nose. Once the runny nose is gone then my face has to heal up. No fun. I love Kleenex Brand but it must have lotion in order for my personal use.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
I love these on-the-go tissue 6-packs. I currently have a sinus infection and have to sneeze/blow my nose constantly. Instead of running to the bathroom every 2 seconds, I just plop one of these in my purse and I'm good to go. they're a fair price, and can be found pretty much anywhere you shop!
jinous d.
jinous d.
June 23, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I once bought this by accident and didn't see a huge difference between the non lotions and motioned except when I went to wipe my glasses clean! I wiped my glasses not knowing it was motioned and my glasses were worse afterwards! I read the box and realized I had bough the lotion infused one!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.