Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Charlotte

Kleenex is the only brand of tissue I will buy.  They are the softest and strongest tissues that there are.  They are gentile enough to use on babies.  They do not tear even when they have to hold a lot.  They come in endless patterned and colored boxes that look cute in any bathroom.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , Tennessee

These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL

I get these for my car, I like that they are little enough to not take up a ton of room and that they still last a while because there is a regular amount of tissues in them. The only downfall is that when the lid pops off then it will not stay in again and it can be a pain to get just one tissue out.
Bint A.
Bint A.

I love Kleenex to go packs. I have one in everyone of my purses and in my car. They're super convenient and I never have to worry about not having a tissue. They're sturdy and sometimes I even use them for small spills when I don't have anything else on hand. I recommend them and will be repurchasing.
Jay A.
Jay A.

I absolutely love this brand and tissues. I always have them in my house. They are really soft and I use them for almost anything from allergies nose issues, wiping off makeup, clean messes off my cats fur and an occasionally crafting. Very much affordable. Love the different color boxes and designs.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL

I quite like these, they're gentle on the skin, they clean really well and they smell and feel really nice on the face. I've used these many times and I've never found any complaints with them, the box contains enough to last about two-three weeks depending on how often you use it, i woudl recommend.
April H.
April H.
Flint

These are the best tissues around! My husband and I have allergies and no matter what medications we try to take for them, it's inevitable that we both end up with runny noses! So we pick these up nearly every time we're in Target or Meijer because we're ALWAYS using them! In the house AND the car!
Tanya O.
Tanya O.

I buy this at SAMs club. It's a good value for the price. I have used the Kleenex brand since I was a little girl, so it's a brand that I trust. This pack lasts my family about 3-4 months, depending on if it's cold season or not. I like that it's soft but sturdy. I would recommend this to a friend.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA

I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

My number 1 #backtocool #mycultclassics must have! As a mom and teacher, I know that students of all ages LOVE the fun and funky designs #Kleenex provides. They are #soft for little noses and #durable so you can use one and done! As a K-8 grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many boxes of #Kleenex.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.