Add a Photo

Erin T.
Harrisburg, NC
June 28, 2016, 9:18 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
June 26, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Kleenex is a trusty brand of facial tissue. They really help make your nose not get so sensitive when you're sick with a cold
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO
June 28, 2016, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
My husband has allergies, and we buy this product all year round. Very soft and won't irritate the skin. Great for daily use.
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX
June 21, 2016, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
Krista L.
Krista L.
June 21, 2016, 4:51 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I love buying the 3 pack so we have several boxes around the box at a time. The tissues are soft, and don't rub our noses raw.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
June 26, 2016, 9:28 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I usually buy which ever tissues are on sale.but I do get extra excited when it's Kleenex because there is no lint with them.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Rialto, CA
June 24, 2016, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Very durable, lasts long and is very soft. Enjoy it very much for kids especially. Use it often and it does not break easily.
June 28, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Briana U.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV
June 22, 2016, 1:13 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
Absolutely love these! My nose is really sensitive, so I have to use facial tissues with lotion. Kleenex has never failed me.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.