Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN

Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Quincy, Mi

Perfect gift for children's classroom supply list. I donate the four pack four times a year and it keep 28 kiddos noses happy😄
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

Always keep these around. The house and in my car. My nose is constantly runny and these are soft enough to be used frequently
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV

With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Minneapolis, MN

I love Kleenex brand, so obviously they work well - but the packaging is adorable and perfect for my small apartment bathroom!
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.

I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA

This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH

This is a brand a size I use in preschool to wipe yicky noses. It is strong and protects me from their germs. Also handy size.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI

Kleenex tissues with lotion are soft they don't hurt your nose as much when you are sick and have to constantly blow your nose
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV

We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.