51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Kleenex® Facial Tissue
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Shelby, MI
Rough on skin or maybe it's just cuz I have a lot of medical conditions this is just my review like it or not have a good dAy
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX
These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
Malleydis L.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Me gustan, son suaves, muy absorbentes, vienen en diseños variados y muy bonitos, un poco costosas eso si pero lo demas bien
Robin C.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
tekla p.
tekla p.
New Castle
Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Helen L.
Helen L.
These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL
By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
The Kleenex in the blue box is what we tend to buy the most often - it has the best sale prices, and works the best as well!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?