BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
Basic tissues in bulk. These are high quality and work well. They keep my nose fresh and clean with drying it out too much.
Raquel M.
Nice Tissues for adults and kids The lotion and vitamins E are the best Nice and soft for noses and face the only one I buy
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
These are great tissues for an on the go family like mine. I keep a pack of these in the car, in backbacks and in my purse.
M G.
Kleenex is the authentic brand for tissues. I always buy this kind when getting sick its very comforting for delicate skin.
Elizabeth D.
Clermont, FL
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissues. Very soft and doesn't get the strands of the tissue everywhere. Great to keep handy
Topacio G.
San Antonio, TX
We buy these for the office and they last a long while. I like to keep a box at my desk when I'm feeling under the weather.
Alexis J.
Atlanta, GA
These boxes of tissue are very convenient and portable. We place these boxes everywhere around the house and in both cars.
alyssa f.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
These tissues are heavy-duty! I have not experienced tearing or causing irritation, as many competitor brands have caused.
Rebecca K.
Great quality tissues. Soft on the skin. Easy to throw in a pocketbook and for travel purposes. I keep one in all my bags.
Michelle C.
These are very soft, and don't irritate my nose when I have a cold, they also don't fall apart so easily like other brands
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?