Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC

I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toast, NC

I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
Amairani S.
Amairani S.

Perfect for when you're on the go. They fit perfectly in your purse and they're super soft. They are packaged in a cute baggie
Mindy H.
Mindy H.

You cannot go wrong, especially in cold and flu season with a bright cheery LARGE box of super soft Kleenex to blow your nose.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.

I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL

Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR

Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Tara B.
Tara B.
New Castle, PA

I was extremely excited to find the car wipes. I have kleenex tissues every where for the little one. They come in handy alot.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV

We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.