Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Baylie K.
Baylie K.

They are very soft and gentle on your face but also not to thin that they tear! I love their softness and I use them whenever available
Mary W.
Mary W.

I love Kleenex!! They're the only tissues I trust to keep my nose from getting super red and sore when I'm battling a cold or allergies
Jyle T.
Jyle T.
Maryville, TN

Love these tissue I get a lot of allergy problems so these usually keep my nose really soft and smooth and it doesn't irritate anything
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
West Salem, WI

These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH

I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Beth Mary E C.
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL

These tissues are strong enough that they do not tear when you use them. I like the white color and the ones with lotion. Good product.
Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.
Lincoln, NE

Love these to use on the go these are soft and easy to stick in your purse holds enough to last you depending on how much you need them
Christy C.
Christy C.

I love this brand because its good quality and differently made from good materials. It's very soft and is suggested for families, etc.
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA

Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Ann D.
Ann D.
Fremont, CA

I'm sure there are other better facial tissues that are softer but I generally but this because of it's price. It works for what it is.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.