Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Riss G.
Riss G.
We always need tissues here bc of our dog have eye issues and we always need to clean them and these aren't rough on her eyes
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
Essentials! Totally worth the price and I would recommend everyone have a pouch of these in their car, purse, desk, anywhere.
Erin T.
Erin T.
Harrisburg, NC
Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Kleenex is a trusty brand of facial tissue. They really help make your nose not get so sensitive when you're sick with a cold
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO
My husband has allergies, and we buy this product all year round. Very soft and won't irritate the skin. Great for daily use.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buy which ever tissues are on sale.but I do get extra excited when it's Kleenex because there is no lint with them.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Rialto, CA
Very durable, lasts long and is very soft. Enjoy it very much for kids especially. Use it often and it does not break easily.
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Keeps the nose completely clean with out drying your nose and without hurting your nose ! Very effective I approve this brand
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?