Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN

Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.

Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI

If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY

Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Hollie G.
Hollie G.

Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
Tara N.
Tara N.

I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
jasselle G.
jasselle G.
South Gate, CA

I use Kleenex for everything so these little to go Kleenex are always in my purse, car, and makeup bag they are very convenient
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.