BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Jaimie G.
Odenton , MD
This is a staple in every bag in our house. These are cheap and can be found at many places. I tend to find mine at the a Dollar Store.
Jocelyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Family Size
Pretty good! It's really great. I recommend it a lot. My roommate gets allergies fast and these are her best friend so I recommend it.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I will never buy any other brand of tissues other than kleenex. I particularly like the lotion ones the best and Vicks when we are sick
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
These are a must in our house. For the seasonal cold and flu or a tear jerkin movie. They are so incredibly soft and easy on the nose.
Natasha L.
Roselle Park, NJ
Review for: Family Size
This Tissue is very soft, no dust, very durable. My 4 year old son who has seasonal alergies with a runny nose uses this Tissue a lot.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Review for: Car Wedge
These are nice because they fit nicely in your car. My only complaint in that Kleenex brand tissues tend to dry my nose out quite a bit
Jess R.
Marlboro, NJ
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
Great value and oh so soft on the face. aside from the obvious, i use these for makeup removal with some product and they never break!
Janice L.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
Super soft especially great for when it's flu or allergy season... I will not stray away and love when it is on discount at drugstores
Melissa O.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are ok just to have handy but I prefer puffs because my nose turns red and gets dried out if I have to continually wipe my nose.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Love how soft and durable these tissues are. I always get allergies so my nose gets irritated a lot but with kleenex my nose feels great
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?