Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA

I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI

If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
jasselle G.
jasselle G.
South Gate, CA

I use Kleenex for everything so these little to go Kleenex are always in my purse, car, and makeup bag they are very convenient
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami FL

Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK

They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL

These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY

What can I say? I need those extra soft tissues for my sensitive nose. It's the only ones I use. And I use tissues everyday lol
Tara N.
Tara N.

I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, Sc

I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.