BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Helen L.
Helen L.
These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Steele S.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL
By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Sara T.
Sara T.
We love these tissues. They are thick and the aloe helps keep noses from getting too raw. We always have these in our home.
Megan D.
Megan D.
McAllen
My dad always uses kleenex for the use of cleaning his delicate face and it doesn't break in half like other brands you buy.
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
Rogers, AR
My allergies are the absolute worst. These keep my nose from becoming raw or peeling. I could never survivie without these!
Kadeja A.
Kadeja A.
Spring Hill, FL
These tissues are so soft on my nose and doesn't rub it raw like other facial tissues. There are only pros with this brand.
Cheyenne F.
Cheyenne F.
Huntsville, TX
We prefer kleenex in our house over everything else. They're super soft and don't irritate the nose and make it become raw.
Jasmin M.
Jasmin M.
Enfield, CT
These are made so convenient to have in your purse or glove box in your car. Not bulky at all. Love the size and packaging.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex is my favorite Is affordable it works great and is soft yet firm I love Kleenex I would recommend this brand of tis
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
Everyday facial tissues work great not only for when I have an allergy attack but also for cleaning off makeup from my face
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?