Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Chatham , Il

Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Charleston, Illinoi

This tissue brand is okay. It gets the job done but I wish they would work on a softer material so it doesn't irritate the skin.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.

I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN

The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI

If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.

Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA

Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.