Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Aijha L.
Aijha L.
conyers, ga

Love love love! Very soft, long lasting box, works great! One of the best tissues to use for your noise when having a runny nose
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Chatham , Il

Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Erin B.
Erin B.

This tissue brand is okay. It gets the job done but I wish they would work on a softer material so it doesn't irritate the skin.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.

I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN

The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Leonor Mariana R.
Leonor Mariana R.

Super prácticos para llevar en la cartera, los uso tanto para eliminar el brillo de mi cara como para cuando voy al baño.
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL

I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.