BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Angie C.
Apex, NC
Soft and durable. Very economical. Great price point. We go through a lot of tissues in our house so that is very important.
Teagan C.
These are great they feel really good on your skin they're soft they are not scratchy and they're great for allergy season !
Emily F.
Great brand, great product. Grew up using this brand for many years. it is a high quality tissue that also has a great price
Alejandra P.
I really like that they have aloe in them making them a lot more softer and gentle on my nose when I have a cold than usual.
Malleydis L.
Greenville, SC
Me gustan, son suaves, muy absorbentes, vienen en diseños variados y muy bonitos, un poco costosas eso si pero lo demas bien
Sylvia P.
Brooklyn, NY
They are the best. It's lasting and soft too. Really nice tissues. Also the bundle is a really great deal for a family pack.
Robin C.
Fairfield, OH
The Aloe Makes Them Softer Than Your Ordinary Tissues. They Are Way Softer,And Soothing, Especially When Nose Is Irrritated.
Samantha P.
These are very soft and don't make my nose raw. They don't break easy when blowing my nose and contain the mess. Good price.
Helen L.
These are my go to tissues when dealing with allergies, colds, or flu's. They are soft and don't irritate my sensitive nose.
Steele S.
Sarasota, FL
By far my favorite tissue product. Would never use the crap other kinda at public places. 10/10 would recommend this product
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?