Add a Photo

Taylor H.
Toast, NC
Feb. 23, 2016, 6 p.m.
Review for: Upright
I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
June 25, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
June 24, 2016, 11:02 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
April 5, 2016, 6:19 a.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
June 28, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Kleenex tissues with lotion are soft they don't hurt your nose as much when you are sick and have to constantly blow your nose
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Quincy, Mi
June 26, 2016, 4:47 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Perfect gift for children's classroom supply list. I donate the four pack four times a year and it keep 28 kiddos noses happy😄
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
April 16, 2016, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
Duncan, OK
June 24, 2016, 1:21 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Amazing I keep a box in each room of my house and a box in my van for my self and the kids because as we all know life happens
Jane A.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH
June 28, 2016, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright Bundle
This is a brand a size I use in preschool to wipe yicky noses. It is strong and protects me from their germs. Also handy size.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.