51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Riss G.
Riss G.
We always need tissues here bc of our dog have eye issues and we always need to clean them and these aren't rough on her eyes
Kenya H.
Kenya H.
Shelby, MI
Rough on skin or maybe it's just cuz I have a lot of medical conditions this is just my review like it or not have a good dAy
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Shanna B.
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO
My husband has allergies, and we buy this product all year round. Very soft and won't irritate the skin. Great for daily use.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Kleenex is a trusty brand of facial tissue. They really help make your nose not get so sensitive when you're sick with a cold
Briana U.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV
Absolutely love these! My nose is really sensitive, so I have to use facial tissues with lotion. Kleenex has never failed me.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Rainier, OR
My family suffers from a lot of allergies and the Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E tissues help to keep our noses from getting chafed.
Ana F.
Ana F.
Rialto, CA
Very durable, lasts long and is very soft. Enjoy it very much for kids especially. Use it often and it does not break easily.
Esther H.
Esther H.
Classic Kleenex, perfect for the holidays! The upright design is also great because it fits well on my dorm room windowsill.
Minahil F.
Minahil F.
Bronx, NY
They're not so much good tissues, I think ther are too soft for any kind of thing. They're only used for very miner purposes
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?