51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Jane A.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH
This is a brand a size I use in preschool to wipe yicky noses. It is strong and protects me from their germs. Also handy size.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Toast, NC
I keep these all around the house at all times. They are soft feeling, an are GREAT to use on a little ones nose. I love them!
Tara B.
Tara B.
New Castle, PA
I was extremely excited to find the car wipes. I have kleenex tissues every where for the little one. They come in handy alot.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Kleenex brand, so obviously they work well - but the packaging is adorable and perfect for my small apartment bathroom!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV
With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Nice tissues for a great price. Gentle and soft to use. Use them all the time whenever one of my nephews or nieces gets sick.
Riss G.
Riss G.
We always need tissues here bc of our dog have eye issues and we always need to clean them and these aren't rough on her eyes
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
Essentials! Totally worth the price and I would recommend everyone have a pouch of these in their car, purse, desk, anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?