Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Sami C.
Sami C.
Fort Campbell, KY

Strong and able to handle a good nose blowing without falling apart! Kleenex is forever the brand I will purchase! Not a single complaint!
Jacquelyn W.
Jacquelyn W.
Jacksonville, FL

Love these ! I use them in my housr and even send my kids to school with a box periodically throughout the year. Cant have enough tissues!
Gin B.
Gin B.

Have these incase allergies play up. Nice and soft for the nose instead of rough kitchen roll. Good to get rid of marks off my face as well
Nurayu Ratih P.
Nurayu Ratih P.

I always use tissue after wash my face
so this thing always stay in my room
and they're so soft
not harsh on my skin face
and strong enough
Tania L.
Tania L.
Fennville

My son likes these he can take it in his backback to school or in his pocket. My mother also takes it to work and puts it in her lunch bag
Kristin T.
Kristin T.
Aiea, HI

Worth the investment. Kleenex Ultra Soft is well-made and holds up to colds, makeup, etc. get the pack of four. You know you'll need them.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Maywood, IL

There's different box designs and you can get the one that fits better with your home. It's really handy on just having some laying around
Christine D.
Christine D.
Tucson, AZ

I love tissues. These are my. Second favorite name brand. I love them. They do great. I love the seasonal designs they have on the boxes.
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Antonio, TX

Thin and doesn't hold up well. Rough and not that smooth. 1-ply makes it cheap. Probably would look for a better quality Kleenex product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.