Add a Photo

Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
June 26, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
June 26, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
June 21, 2016, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
jasselle G.
jasselle G.
South Gate, CA
I use Kleenex for everything so these little to go Kleenex are always in my purse, car, and makeup bag they are very convenient
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
June 21, 2016, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Jan. 18, 2016, 8:09 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I have severe allergies and I go through a box a week. I love these and they always have really cute designs to match my house.
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
June 21, 2016, 6:52 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL
June 29, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
June 25, 2016, 7:23 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.