BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shanna B.
Kansas City, MO
My husband has allergies, and we buy this product all year round. Very soft and won't irritate the skin. Great for daily use.
Lisa A.
Rainier, OR
My family suffers from a lot of allergies and the Kleenex Lotion Aloe & E tissues help to keep our noses from getting chafed.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV
Absolutely love these! My nose is really sensitive, so I have to use facial tissues with lotion. Kleenex has never failed me.
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
These can come in handy if you are ever sick and need to go out. Simply pop these in your car/bag/backpack and you are set :)
Esther H.
Classic Kleenex, perfect for the holidays! The upright design is also great because it fits well on my dorm room windowsill.
Minahil F.
Bronx, NY
They're not so much good tissues, I think ther are too soft for any kind of thing. They're only used for very miner purposes
Jennifer W.
Tolland, CT
The Kleenex in the blue box is what we tend to buy the most often - it has the best sale prices, and works the best as well!
tekla p.
New Castle
Great for cold and flue seasons great smell cute packaging
always in handy for everything
just good to have around the house
Fabiana C.
katy, TX
How cute is this presentation? is has one of the cuttest I have ever seen and it has a good price for the quantity it brings
Vicki G.
Sacramento , Ca
I love these! These do not cause my noise to get red or irritated during allergy season. These are my go to favorite tissue.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?