51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Quincy , MI
Perfect gift for children's classroom supply list. I donate the four pack four times a year and it keep 28 kiddos noses happy😄
Erin T.
Erin T.
Charlotte, NC
Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually buy which ever tissues are on sale.but I do get extra excited when it's Kleenex because there is no lint with them.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Nice tissues for a great price. Gentle and soft to use. Use them all the time whenever one of my nephews or nieces gets sick.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
Keeps the nose completely clean with out drying your nose and without hurting your nose ! Very effective I approve this brand
Krista L.
Krista L.
I love buying the 3 pack so we have several boxes around the box at a time. The tissues are soft, and don't rub our noses raw.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
Essentials! Totally worth the price and I would recommend everyone have a pouch of these in their car, purse, desk, anywhere.
Kaci E.
Kaci E.
Carrollton, TX
These little boxes are perfect and can go anywhere. The designs actually look like part of the decor of the house. Super cute
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?