Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID

My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC

Very useful for on the go with children or adults and very easy to travel and pack. Its easy enough for kids to use on their own.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI

These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Jani M.
Jani M.

These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO

Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Best tissues out there. Super value, and super strong and soft. They last a long time too. They don't aggravate your nose either.
Renee C.
Renee C.

We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO

There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN

The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.