51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Always keep these around. The house and in my car. My nose is constantly runny and these are soft enough to be used frequently
Tara B.
Tara B.
New Castle, PA
I was extremely excited to find the car wipes. I have kleenex tissues every where for the little one. They come in handy alot.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Sangita R.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Kleenex are really great to keep around the house for allergies or when I am sick so I have something soft to blow my nose on.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Garards Fort, PA
Perfect to keep in your purse, car, desk and anywhere else you can think of! especially since allergy season will be starting.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Quincy, Mi
Perfect gift for children's classroom supply list. I donate the four pack four times a year and it keep 28 kiddos noses happy😄
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
Kleenex tissues with lotion are soft they don't hurt your nose as much when you are sick and have to constantly blow your nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?