Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Jani M.
Jani M.

These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.

Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Best tissues out there. Super value, and super strong and soft. They last a long time too. They don't aggravate your nose either.
Renee C.
Renee C.

We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO

There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ

I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA

Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Aijha L.
Aijha L.
Augusta , ga

Love love love! Very soft, long lasting box, works great! One of the best tissues to use for your noise when having a runny nose
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY

It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Rachel W.
Rachel W.

Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.