Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX

Doesn't leave nose, skin chaffed or chapped. Does not burn while cleaning your nose and very very soft. I love the one with lotion
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

Great product. only tissues I use. only tissues I buy. everyone in my family swears by them. I would rate the 6 stars if I could.
Sakerria C.
Sakerria C.
Wichita, KS

It makes my nose not red which I love! It's very soft and I really like them ! I buy these all the time because of my allergies .
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC

Very useful for on the go with children or adults and very easy to travel and pack. Its easy enough for kids to use on their own.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA

The boxes are very cute, and the tissues are the same quality as ever. They get the job done and don't cause too much irritation.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ

I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH

These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID

My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.

Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX

I am a school teacher and these are the class favorites. The children love the tissue with lotion because it is soft on the nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.