Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Cristiane M.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY

For those who have kids. Wonderful thing to carry with you everywhere. Takes care of all sticky mess and also is very refreshing.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC

Very useful for on the go with children or adults and very easy to travel and pack. Its easy enough for kids to use on their own.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO

Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ

I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI

These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey

Best tissues out there. Super value, and super strong and soft. They last a long time too. They don't aggravate your nose either.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID

My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Angela G.
Angela G.

I always have to have a box of these around with my three kids there's never a dull moment with my hubby as well including myself
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA

Great product. only tissues I use. only tissues I buy. everyone in my family swears by them. I would rate the 6 stars if I could.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO

There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.