Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK
They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN
Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
jasselle G.
jasselle G.
South Gate, CA
I use Kleenex for everything so these little to go Kleenex are always in my purse, car, and makeup bag they are very convenient
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.