Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
June 26, 2016, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: Family Size
It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Chatham , Il
July 6, 2016, 12:54 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
Aijha L.
Aijha L.
conyers, ga
June 27, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Love love love! Very soft, long lasting box, works great! One of the best tissues to use for your noise when having a runny nose
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN
June 21, 2016, 7:25 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
June 21, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
June 29, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
What can I say? I need those extra soft tissues for my sensitive nose. It's the only ones I use. And I use tissues everyday lol
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
June 29, 2016, 7:18 p.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK
June 29, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN
June 25, 2016, 3:05 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
March 15, 2016, 10:20 a.m.
Review for: Upright
I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.