BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Candace W.
Review for: Upright Bundle
I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Damaris C.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They come in handy for when you're sick or you have allergies! I love having some in my car and my room.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Love the cute designs on the boxes. Allows me to blend the tissues in with my decor. This product is affordable and gets the job done. I would definitely recommend. Perfect for at home or at work. Try it out!
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Review for: Ultra Upright
These are the best for me when I am at work, because it's a small unobtrusive desk space stealing box, they work great as napkins in a pinch too if I spill coffee (okay so if I spill anything LOL) on my desk. it leaves me more room to look less cluttered, and they are fantastic to grab when i feel a sneeze coming on as well!
Jessica M.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
Allie A.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
Love these tissues. Nice and soft on your nose. It doesn't take much to irritate my sensitive skin. Plus the fact I have allergies year round.
Haley W.
I keep a pack of these everywhere. There's one in my desk, my purse, my nightstand, you name it. They are very useful when you're on the go especially, and are too lazy to go wherever the actual Kleenex box is. However, they are more fragile than normal tissues.
Danielle K.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I have to use with lotion or Vicks kleenex. The regular just don't compare to these. The softness and the feeling after using them all day.
Nataly B.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I had a cold last month and my mom brought me home some of these tissues, they are amazing! I like that they do not have lotion in them. These tissues were there for me throughout my entire sick days.
Alexandra L.
Santa rosa, CA
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex is a brand that I've been using for a long time. Its soft and not to harsh for your nose especially if you have a cold or allergies and are having to wipe your nose frequently. Also good to use for wiping a child's face. Id purchase this product again
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?