Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Eva F.
Eva F.
Hondo, TX

Strong tissue for an everyday nose blow. I keep a box in every room of the house. Great value and strong. Doesn't get any better than that.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA

To me it hets the job done. I have had isses with some tissues that seem rough when i wipe my nose but with theres i don't have that problem
Jordann P.
Jordann P.
Bountiful, UT

Best tissues to have when you are sick! You do t get the dry sore part under you nose! I always make my husband buy me some when I am sick!
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI

I purchased this bundle pack of kleenex at a reasonabe price recently,it's nice because I'm not carrying extra bags buying individual boxes
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Horn Lake, MS

I purchase this for the kids back to school every year!! The price is great! The tissue is very soft and does not further injure your nose!
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

I've been sick a lot recently because of the weather change and these have been great to keep by my bed for when I suddenly have to sneeze.
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.

I buy these because i i have allergies so my nose runs and my eyes get teary. It doenst hurt my nose. And i always get them for a god price
Erica H.
Erica H.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Nothing too great or too horrible about this product. It is a lititle more rough than the ones with lotion added, but it gets the job done!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Bowling Green, KY

Probably some of the softest tissues I've used. the price isn't that great because they're a bit expensive, but still pretty great quality.
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.

Kleenex are inexpensive and they do their
Job. When I need a tissue, I want something that will feel nice on my face and not leave it red.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.