51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Angel C.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Pickens, SC
I love how soft these tissues are! During cold season, my nose usually goes raw from using tissue too much, but not with these!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN
Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
I always buy these bulk packs for my kids when they start school! Perfect for the classroom and teachers really appreciate it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Always keep these around. The house and in my car. My nose is constantly runny and these are soft enough to be used frequently
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
I love Kleenex brand, so obviously they work well - but the packaging is adorable and perfect for my small apartment bathroom!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?