Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

I love these are soft and durable you don't have to do use a lot to just blow your nose but just use one and it gets the job done.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.

Really cute packaging, I always end up buying three or more because they're so cute. Good procduct also, doesn't irritate my skin.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC

I love the lotion in these tissues! Makes my nose hurt a lot less. I like this multi pack and the size. It is perfect for my desk.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA

The packaging is super cute. The tissues are really soft . The packaging is thick cardboard so it doesn't get squished and gross .
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Kleenex has always been a great brand. Even as a child my mom would buy us these and place the small plastic ones in our backpack.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

These are a perfect buyn for when your kids go back to school. Like to donate them. I think they are soft with a soft scent to it.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Waltham, MA

I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE

These were put to great use this year. we all were sick so much and now with allergies acting up we constantly have these on hand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.