BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Maddie F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Kleenex brand, so obviously they work well - but the packaging is adorable and perfect for my small apartment bathroom!
Deanna S.
Duncan, OK
Amazing I keep a box in each room of my house and a box in my van for my self and the kids because as we all know life happens
Shannon S.
Wayne, WV
With 3 kids in school these come in very handy. They are soft and convenient. Very easy on your face compared to other brands.
Elizabeth G.
Franklin, WI
Kleenex tissues with lotion are soft they don't hurt your nose as much when you are sick and have to constantly blow your nose
Tara B.
New Castle, PA
I was extremely excited to find the car wipes. I have kleenex tissues every where for the little one. They come in handy alot.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH
This is a brand a size I use in preschool to wipe yicky noses. It is strong and protects me from their germs. Also handy size.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
We use a lot of tissue in this house. Allergies and air quality. We like the square box cause it doesn't take as much room up.
Amanda L.
Quincy , MI
Perfect gift for children's classroom supply list. I donate the four pack four times a year and it keep 28 kiddos noses happy😄
Erin T.
Charlotte, NC
Kleenex is always so soft and great to your skin for a cheap price. the last thing you want when you're sick is irritated skin
I really like these because of how soft they are. When I have a cold and my nose is irritated these feel the best on my skin.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?