Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.
I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Erin B.
Erin B.
This tissue brand is okay. It gets the job done but I wish they would work on a softer material so it doesn't irritate the skin.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Audrey B.
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN
The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Chatham , Il
Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
Aijha L.
Aijha L.
Conyers, GA
Love love love! Very soft, long lasting box, works great! One of the best tissues to use for your noise when having a runny nose
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?