Add a Photo

LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
June 28, 2016, 3:16 a.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I am a school teacher and these are the class favorites. The children love the tissue with lotion because it is soft on the nose.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
June 22, 2016, 2:55 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
June 22, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
June 27, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
The boxes are very cute, and the tissues are the same quality as ever. They get the job done and don't cause too much irritation.
Sakerria C.
Sakerria C.
Wichita, KS
June 27, 2016, 12:40 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
It makes my nose not red which I love! It's very soft and I really like them ! I buy these all the time because of my allergies .
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX
June 29, 2016, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Family Size
Doesn't leave nose, skin chaffed or chapped. Does not burn while cleaning your nose and very very soft. I love the one with lotion
June 27, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.
June 29, 2016, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Erin B.
Erin B.
June 29, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
This tissue brand is okay. It gets the job done but I wish they would work on a softer material so it doesn't irritate the skin.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
June 23, 2016, noon
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.