51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
Roslindale , MA
Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Nitacha R.
Nitacha R.
I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say? I need those extra soft tissues for my sensitive nose. It's the only ones I use. And I use tissues everyday lol
Jasmaine O.
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Makenzie R.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK
They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Roanoke, AL
These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?