Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Dajanae V.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA

These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Salem, OR

My absolute go-to brand for tissues. Very soft for sensitive noses, doesn't give out when blowing your nose, and absorbs very well
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC

These are a perfect buyn for when your kids go back to school. Like to donate them. I think they are soft with a soft scent to it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Chico, CA

These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL

I got these for my room because they were adorable! They're very convenient and look very stylish and bring a whole room together.
Maxine R.
Maxine R.

Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX

These clean your face like never before! It feels good and leaves nothing behind on your face. Makes it feel soft and smells good!
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Cristiane M.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY

For those who have kids. Wonderful thing to carry with you everywhere. Takes care of all sticky mess and also is very refreshing.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.