51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
These tissues are very affordable and a great Buy. Very handy to keep around the house. They do not have very easily when using
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I love the holiday themed boxes. They are great for the season and you can put them out and they blend in with the decorations.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Our favorite kind of tissues! Everyone in our house has allergies so we go through a boat load of tissues. These are very soft!
jasselle G.
jasselle G.
South Gate, CA
I use Kleenex for everything so these little to go Kleenex are always in my purse, car, and makeup bag they are very convenient
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Marshfield, MA
Have been using these since I was a girl haha great to bring in for teachers and class! They are soft and don't hurt your nose!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jamaica, NY
Tissues are soft. And box is big.. sometimes they are affordable. Like how they come in different sizes. It's is very effective
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Bell Buckle, TN
Kleenex is very soft and doesn't leave your nose in pain like other rough brands. You get a good deal buying it in a three pack
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
Kleenex is a very well known brand for a reason, I love it. I like the 4 pack because my roommates use my tissues all the time
Sasha m.
Sasha m.
Oakland, CA
This product is soft to the touch and is not rough if you have sensitive skin. This is one of the best tissues have ever used.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?