Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jen F.
Jen F.
Dubuque, IA

Kleenex tissues and great. Soft on the nose and upper lip. I buy these and the ones with vics surfing the winter and allergy season
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Chico, CA

These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.

I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Maxine R.
Maxine R.

Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX

These clean your face like never before! It feels good and leaves nothing behind on your face. Makes it feel soft and smells good!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL

I got these for my room because they were adorable! They're very convenient and look very stylish and bring a whole room together.
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC

I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Dajanae V.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA

These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Emma R.
Emma R.
Salem, OR

My absolute go-to brand for tissues. Very soft for sensitive noses, doesn't give out when blowing your nose, and absorbs very well
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.