Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Kleenex has always been a great brand. Even as a child my mom would buy us these and place the small plastic ones in our backpack.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.

I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC

I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA

I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE

These were put to great use this year. we all were sick so much and now with allergies acting up we constantly have these on hand.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA

I love these are soft and durable you don't have to do use a lot to just blow your nose but just use one and it gets the job done.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.

I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Chico, CA

These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA

The packaging is super cute. The tissues are really soft . The packaging is thick cardboard so it doesn't get squished and gross .
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.