51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID
My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Angela G.
Angela G.
I always have to have a box of these around with my three kids there's never a dull moment with my hubby as well including myself
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA
Great product. only tissues I use. only tissues I buy. everyone in my family swears by them. I would rate the 6 stars if I could.
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I am a school teacher and these are the class favorites. The children love the tissue with lotion because it is soft on the nose.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ
I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Jani M.
Jani M.
These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
The boxes are very cute, and the tissues are the same quality as ever. They get the job done and don't cause too much irritation.
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?