Add a Photo

Renee C.
Renee C.
June 21, 2016, 8:48 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO
June 25, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO
June 22, 2016, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Robin A.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
June 21, 2016, 8:38 p.m.
Review for: Bundle
Best tissues out there. Super value, and super strong and soft. They last a long time too. They don't aggravate your nose either.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI
June 24, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID
June 24, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Angela G.
Angela G.
June 24, 2016, 5:17 p.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I always have to have a box of these around with my three kids there's never a dull moment with my hubby as well including myself
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA
June 24, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Great product. only tissues I use. only tissues I buy. everyone in my family swears by them. I would rate the 6 stars if I could.
Jani M.
Jani M.
July 9, 2016, 12:13 a.m.
Review for: 160 Tissues
These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ
June 23, 2016, 12:50 p.m.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.