Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Georgia N.
Georgia N.

These are very soft and kind to the skin. They last a long time and aren't harsh. I would recommend to others as they do their job perfectly.
Tyrah W.
Tyrah W.
Philadelphia, PA

Great to keep at work, the only drawback is that all of my co workers are always trying to use them over the generic brand our hospital uses.
Sian E.
Sian E.

I always have 1 or 2 boxes in the coupord as they are always handy their gentle to the nose or handy to pull out when you got the family over
Valeria R.
Valeria R.
San Jose, CA

I have this at work and they are amazing. They are soft and do not hurt my nose. This are better to buy in big packs instead of individually.
Ria S.
Ria S.

It is very handy when I'm out! It helps keep mu face clean and hygienic. I always carry it in my bag. Very soft and handy to use and dispose.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI

Kleenex is my go to tissue. During sinus and allergy season I go through a ton of tissues. It's soft on my nose and holds up to the blowing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

These are great the tissue is soft and gentle some come with lotion in them. perfect for colds I love that there's no scraping to the skin !
Wahaj A.
Wahaj A.
Calgary, Alberta

They're really soft and durable - I hate the tissues that fall apart when you're trying to use them, this one doesn't do that which is great
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI

I just love the Kleenex brand . I have allergies year round so I go through a lot of them .I won't use anything but Kleenex. Very effective.
Roseanna R.
Roseanna R.
Fresno, CA

Love the softness if this tissue. The boxes are designed with cuteness. I love that this particular tissue doesn't irritate my nose or face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.