51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Sakerria C.
Sakerria C.
Wichita, KS
It makes my nose not red which I love! It's very soft and I really like them ! I buy these all the time because of my allergies .
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX
Doesn't leave nose, skin chaffed or chapped. Does not burn while cleaning your nose and very very soft. I love the one with lotion
lizzy a.
lizzy a.
Ambler, PA
Great product. only tissues I use. only tissues I buy. everyone in my family swears by them. I would rate the 6 stars if I could.
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I am a school teacher and these are the class favorites. The children love the tissue with lotion because it is soft on the nose.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI
These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Arlington, VA
The boxes are very cute, and the tissues are the same quality as ever. They get the job done and don't cause too much irritation.
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Fruitland, ID
My nose doesn't get sore when using these. I like the price. This is what I buy every year when the school supply list comes out!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO
Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?