Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY

Love to use this type of Kleenex because they are very nice on sore noses. I know this from experience I get colds all of the time!
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA

Standard kleenex for the household. No dyes, no scents, no moisturizers. Strong enough for runny noses and picking up minor spills.
Mason M.
Mason M.

Work great .they don't fall apart and are very soft . great deal for your money . I like the smaller boxes to be able to set around
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ontario, CA

A packet of these always makes its way into my basket. These tissues are soft and are perfect use when I need to correct my makeup.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

I buy these all of the time to have around the house. I love the different designs they come in! Especially the Star Wars versions.
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI

These are the ONLY tissues I buy! Always consistently soft and strong! I like that they are unseated and soft without added lotion.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Leon

These are my favorite tissues because they are soft and don't feel like sandpaper. My face is never chaffed or red from using them!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Ali J.
Ali J.

Kleenex are always the best puffs are OK but Kleenex have always been my favorite because they're so soft and I've always used them
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA

Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.