Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Waltham, MA
I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
These are a perfect buyn for when your kids go back to school. Like to donate them. I think they are soft with a soft scent to it.
Sakerria C.
Sakerria C.
Wichita, KS
It makes my nose not red which I love! It's very soft and I really like them ! I buy these all the time because of my allergies .
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Haltom City, TX
Doesn't leave nose, skin chaffed or chapped. Does not burn while cleaning your nose and very very soft. I love the one with lotion
Cristiane M.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY
For those who have kids. Wonderful thing to carry with you everywhere. Takes care of all sticky mess and also is very refreshing.
Renee C.
Renee C.
We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Fort Bragg, NC
Very useful for on the go with children or adults and very easy to travel and pack. Its easy enough for kids to use on their own.
LaPrincessa B.
LaPrincessa B.
Garland, TX
I am a school teacher and these are the class favorites. The children love the tissue with lotion because it is soft on the nose.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Columbia, MO
Easy to carry around and stood up against my horrible flu this season. Didn't irritate my nose even though I was always using it.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Sturtevant, WI
These things are everywhere in my house, car, office. Soft and great for little faces too. The boxes are cute and convenient too.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.