Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI

These are the ONLY tissues I buy! Always consistently soft and strong! I like that they are unseated and soft without added lotion.
Nisan L.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI

I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI

These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA

Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Christina M.
Christina M.
Leon

These are my favorite tissues because they are soft and don't feel like sandpaper. My face is never chaffed or red from using them!
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ontario, CA

A packet of these always makes its way into my basket. These tissues are soft and are perfect use when I need to correct my makeup.
Mason M.
Mason M.

Work great .they don't fall apart and are very soft . great deal for your money . I like the smaller boxes to be able to set around
Ali J.
Ali J.

Kleenex are always the best puffs are OK but Kleenex have always been my favorite because they're so soft and I've always used them
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA

Standard kleenex for the household. No dyes, no scents, no moisturizers. Strong enough for runny noses and picking up minor spills.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Richmond, KY

Love to use this type of Kleenex because they are very nice on sore noses. I know this from experience I get colds all of the time!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.