BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Aijha L.
Augusta, GA
Love love love! Very soft, long lasting box, works great! One of the best tissues to use for your noise when having a runny nose
Audrey B.
Georgetown, IN
The best tissue brand I've used. High quality and most of the time doesn't burn your nose after several uses during cold season.
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
It's a nice basic tissue that doesn't fall apart during use. There's nothing really special about them but they work as intended
Rachel W.
Kleenex tissues aren't rough on your nose. They don't tear very easily. They are and already have been a very good brand to use.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Jasmin L.
Brooklyn, NY
What can I say? I need those extra soft tissues for my sensitive nose. It's the only ones I use. And I use tissues everyday lol
Jasmaine O.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like how the tissues are softer than most tissue brands. It can definitely be used on a sensitive area without irritating it.
Makenzie R.
Muskogee, OK
They are cheap and good for my children to use they are good for the beggingg or the year when your children are starting school
Angel C.
Belding, MI
If you need a great tissue to blow that nose of yours I would definitely buy this product it doesn't irritate your nose at all.
Hollie G.
Got a cold? These will sort you out :-) not sure what else there is to say. Nice and soft? Doesn't give me a red/irritated nose?
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?