51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jani M.
Jani M.
These are pretty soft and don't irritate my nose when I rub it too much. You can always use them in different ways for your face.
Renee C.
Renee C.
We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO
There tissues are wonderful. It had enough lotion to keep your nose from getting irritated and they don't leave your face greasy.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ
I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Stephanie  S.
Stephanie S.
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Angela G.
Angela G.
I always have to have a box of these around with my three kids there's never a dull moment with my hubby as well including myself
Renda M.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Best tissues for those running nose days, they are very soft which is the best for me, I have very sensitive skin around my nose
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?