Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Ashlyn T.
Ashlyn T.
N Chesterfield, VA

These are soft and great for cold season. They make me feel a lot better about germs too, when my kids leave them laying around in their rooms.
Angelina B.
Angelina B.
Los Angeles, CA

Soft and silky...
Very useful when cold season is in...
My family loves them....
Always have some handy for whatever mess we might get in to ..
Diane M.
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ

These are my go-to tissues at BJ's. They are very soft and gentle for my nose that gets irritated when I use some other paper towel. Love them!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

I prefer these tissues compared to other ones but I feel that they could be a bit softer. When I'm sick it hurts to blow my nose after a while.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.

Kleenex is my go-to brand for tissue! They are soft on your face, which is a must when it's the winter and your skin is chapped. Quality brand!
Johanna L.
Johanna L.

These are perfect in cars, to bring at school, and in your purse. although i feel like there's only a little amount of tissue but great product
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Redlands

Great for in the car travel. Sits nicely in the cup holder and makes it easy to use when in need of a tissue so you don't have to go searching.
Kali R.
Kali R.
Fort Collins, CO

Great for when you have a cold. The lotion helps sooth raw skin whereas regular tissues can make it worse. Never too much lotion which is good.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Love having these at my house or even work when I have the runny nose! They are affordable and can find them anywhere and they are really soft
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Bolingbrook

Nice and thick tissues. The Aloe lotion helps keep your nose moisturized so you don't get the dreaded red and flaky nose from lots of blowing!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.