51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Emma R.
Emma R.
Salem, OR
My absolute go-to brand for tissues. Very soft for sensitive noses, doesn't give out when blowing your nose, and absorbs very well
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Kleenex has always been a great brand. Even as a child my mom would buy us these and place the small plastic ones in our backpack.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
I love these are soft and durable you don't have to do use a lot to just blow your nose but just use one and it gets the job done.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Really cute packaging, I always end up buying three or more because they're so cute. Good procduct also, doesn't irritate my skin.
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
Moorpark, CA
The packaging is super cute. The tissues are really soft . The packaging is thick cardboard so it doesn't get squished and gross .
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love the lotion in these tissues! Makes my nose hurt a lot less. I like this multi pack and the size. It is perfect for my desk.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
I got one of these at Sam's Club, and let me tell you... it's the best investment ever. I've still got plenty to last a good while
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I always have to buy the tissues with the lotion. It helps a LOT when you are sick and can hardly stand blowing your nose anymore.
Violeta C.
Violeta C.
I use this for e erything.
Kleenex are perfect to clean my glasses.
i can recommend it because i feel these have excellent quality
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Waltham, MA
I've always preferred Kleenex to other tissue brands. They are consistently good quality and really effective. I will keep buying'
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?