Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA

I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL

I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN

Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD

Love Kleenex facial tissues! Really soft and absorbent. Doesn't irritate my skin when blowing my nose like some other tissue brands.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT

Definitely an essential product, am I right? Tissues are very important. They're very soft and don't hurt your nose. They work well.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR

Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Megan J.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR

Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Kleenex tissues are soft and a relief to have when your nose can't stop running and other harsh tissues are just irritating it more!
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA

I buy these all of the time to have around the house. I love the different designs they come in! Especially the Star Wars versions.
Nisan L.
Nisan L.
Lincoln Park, MI

I usually buy these thy are very gentle to my nose I have allergies so this is important strong also and I really like the big suze
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.