BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Renee C.
We always have these on hand. We go through a lot of tissues during allergy seasons. These are a must. They don't hurt your nose.
Karina C.
Kearny, NJ
I like how soft it is, I love it so much , it always in my house, I love how it's doesn't cost much and how soft and smooth it is
Stephanie  S.
Love these Kleenex packs! Perfect size to fit in a purse, gym bag, beach bag, etc. You never know when you will need a Kleenex!!!
Angela G.
I always have to have a box of these around with my three kids there's never a dull moment with my hubby as well including myself
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
These are my everyday tissues. We go threw so many that I need a good and economical tissue. These are the best for everyday use.
Cristiane M.
Yonkers, NY
For those who have kids. Wonderful thing to carry with you everywhere. Takes care of all sticky mess and also is very refreshing.
I loved one from years ago called cool touch but the lotion if soft and the Vicksburg is for cold season. But it's nce and soft.
Danielle W.
Springfield, IL
Love the convenience of this little wedge. With children I always seem to need Kleenex and this is the perfect size for the car.
Erin B.
Charleston, IL
This tissue brand is okay. It gets the job done but I wish they would work on a softer material so it doesn't irritate the skin.
Nitachalee I.
I go no where without my Kleenex. I even keep 2 boxes in my car lol I have pretty bad allergies and these are gentle on my skin.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?