Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL

I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA

I use the tubes in my car. I have really bad allergies so I'm always needing tissues and these are a super easy grab and go product.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA

Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL

We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD

Kleenex tissues are soft and a relief to have when your nose can't stop running and other harsh tissues are just irritating it more!
Andria A.
Andria A.
Grove City, PA

Not that I have a strong opinion on tissues, but these are good, solid, and aren't too harsh on my nose - so what more could I want?
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD

These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.

Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Val D.
Val D.
Peoria, IL

The only brand we use! Soft!!! Not oily or greasy! I have these stored all over because you never know when you might need a tissue.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.