Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Megan J.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR

Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Aleya T.
Aleya T.
New Wilmngtn, PA

I use the tubes in my car. I have really bad allergies so I'm always needing tissues and these are a super easy grab and go product.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Portland, OR

Love Kleenex, this napkin is very durable and and the pretty packaging will always get you. Wouldn't blow my nose with anything else
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az

I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC

Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Somin L.
Somin L.
Clarksville, MD

Love Kleenex facial tissues! Really soft and absorbent. Doesn't irritate my skin when blowing my nose like some other tissue brands.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT

Definitely an essential product, am I right? Tissues are very important. They're very soft and don't hurt your nose. They work well.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Antioch, TN

Very durable, soft, and you can use it for more than cleaning your nose. It is very reasonable and really my go to brand of tissues.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.

I love having these to travel with. They are very convention and soft. They are good quality and the packages bring the right amount
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL

I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.