51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI
These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Maxine R.
Maxine R.
Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
These clean your face like never before! It feels good and leaves nothing behind on your face. Makes it feel soft and smells good!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL
I got these for my room because they were adorable! They're very convenient and look very stylish and bring a whole room together.
Nichole T.
Nichole T.
Chico, CA
These tissues are very soft and can really take a beating. Great value and great product.I will always trust Kleenex with my nose.
Autumn C.
Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
These were put to great use this year. we all were sick so much and now with allergies acting up we constantly have these on hand.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
I love the holiday themed Kleenex boxes! They are always such fun colors & designs and keep the house cheerful during cold season.
Dajanae V.
Dajanae V.
Gretna, LA
These kleenex are very soft. Great to use when you have a stuffy nose, doesn't leave your nose irritated. I would recommend these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?