Add a Photo

Jen F.
Dubuque, IA
June 21, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
Kleenex tissues and great. Soft on the nose and upper lip. I buy these and the ones with vics surfing the winter and allergy season
Joanna M.
Joanna M.
Pacifica, CA
June 29, 2016, 2:30 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
Standard kleenex for the household. No dyes, no scents, no moisturizers. Strong enough for runny noses and picking up minor spills.
Mason M.
Mason M.
June 28, 2016, 11:50 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Work great .they don't fall apart and are very soft . great deal for your money . I like the smaller boxes to be able to set around
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Ontario, CA
June 28, 2016, 11:07 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
A packet of these always makes its way into my basket. These tissues are soft and are perfect use when I need to correct my makeup.
Anastasiya T.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
June 21, 2016, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Super soft and is perfect for blowing your nose or to fix your make up even. They don't leave your skin dry and they smell good too
Vera Q.
Vera Q.
Johnston, RI
June 24, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
These are the ONLY tissues I buy! Always consistently soft and strong! I like that they are unseated and soft without added lotion.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
April 23, 2016, 10:29 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Box
I buy these all of the time to have around the house. I love the different designs they come in! Especially the Star Wars versions.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Leon
June 25, 2016, 12:23 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
These are my favorite tissues because they are soft and don't feel like sandpaper. My face is never chaffed or red from using them!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Waterford, MI
June 22, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
These are great to have on hand. Good for the tissue holder or can be put out into a room and look nice with the different designs.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
June 29, 2016, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I have allergies and I a picky about which brands I trust. I know Kleenex brand will keep me comfortable and not irritate my skin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.