BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Cambrie M.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Softest tissues out there. Absolutely love the feel and cooling of them when I'm stuffed up.
Madison L.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I love these. I have really bad allergies and I have to constantly carry tissues around with me. These have lotion so they make my nose feel so good
Ashley F.
Temple, TX
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
There is nothing better than these tissues during allergy or flu season. The aloe and vitamin E makes those red runny noses feel better instead of worse.
Elizabeth J.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
As a Kindergarten teacher, there is always a case of the sniffles. I use these daily, because they are cost efficient and good quality.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Love the design of these boxes! Something that can be such an eye sore actually looks cute on the table. The tissues are nice and soft but hold up well when I need them! Great brand and affordable price
Helen G.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Bundle
We've tried other generic brands, but keep coming back to good ol' Kleenex! We love this, even if it's a bit more expensive than the generic versions. It's soft and it doesn't fall apart when cleaning our little ones' noses... Very good and will recommend!
paige M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Bundle
I always stock up on these before winter and allergy season. The 3 pack gives you the most bang for your buck for something you're just going to blow your nose into.
Jasmine V.
Roslindale, MA
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I really like these packs for on the go use. I always buy this brand & these to go packs because I find them so much more useful than the regular at home box.
Becky S.
Review for: White Bundle
This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
Review for: White Bundle
Great product! I would recommend this to others. Kind of pricey but worth it when you are sick or have a cold. Effective. Wish there was an off brand that was about the same but less expensive. I have tried the Kirkland brand and it's all right.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?