Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Amber S.
Amber S.
Jacksonville, NC

Very soft. Especially if you have a heavy cold it is very comforting to the nose! The aloe is good to for the smell and moisturizer.
Tenzin S.
Tenzin S.

Love these tissues! They are very soft and gentle for when you need to blow your nose but still strong enough to not have any leaks!
Opal R.
Opal R.
Orlando, FL

I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Cambridge, MA

Easy for on the go. Nothing special about this product, other than it's Kleenex brand so you know it's a quality product. Effective.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Columbia, MD

These lotion tissues are a must have to keep from looking like Rudolph. My allergies are year round so I always keep these in stock.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Laceyville, PA

I keep these out during the winter to help ward off colds spreading. I keep them around when my grand daughters are here especially.
Elaine V.
Elaine V.
Homestead, FL

We are constantly buying Kleenex every other week and it's a good products compare to other brands which the tissue just falls apart
Oanh T.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az

I always feel like the child in these commercials with the red irritated nose. These are so soft. They make any bad sniffles better.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Springdale, AR

Love this tissue! I work with kiddos, so rhus definitely comes in handy every day. These last and are durable during allergy season.
Elena P.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT

Definitely an essential product, am I right? Tissues are very important. They're very soft and don't hurt your nose. They work well.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.