Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Emma P.
Emma P.
Victor, NY

When I have a terrible cold or really bad allergies these are the tissues that I gravitate towards. They are soft, delicate and don't hurt my nose. There is no cons for this product. I thought nothing was disappointing. It is very affordable for how great the tissues are. And, lastly i would 100% recommend it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
Cassie E.
Cassie E.
San Tan Vly, AZ

I always purchase the dual pack of Kleenex so that I can stock up on them. Allergy season seems to always be right around the corner, and these tissues are a pretty good price for the amount of tissue. Good quality and it doesn't tend to rip when you try to blow your nose. They are strong and always reliable.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
Peotone, IL

I have had severe allergies all year. So far this is the only brand that has kept my nose from becoming super red and irritated. The Lotion Aloe & E added into it really helps when you or almost consistently blowing your nose every five minutes I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with runny noses.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD

These are *the tissues* above all other tissues. Growing up, I thought it was just Kleenex and nothing else existed. As someone with allergies, I go through many many boxes a year. These are affordable, effective, and if I want to splurge I can even buy Kleenex brand lotion options! Kleenex is the way to go.
Megan S.
Megan S.

I love these packets of kleenex. This is my most favorite brand of tissue as well as the coolest to go packets. I throw these packs in purses, diaper bags, backpacks, my husbands travel and computer bags. They are easy to pack and a great addition. LOVE this product for the softness, and consistent quality.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN

They work well for every-day tissue use, and are soft and non-abrasive. They are generally priced well and I always buy them over store-brands because I know they will perform well. However, they are slightly disappointing when I am very sick and need a hardier tissue because they are a bit flimsy and weak.
Emily S.
Emily S.

Hellllo name brand facial tissue. Can you go wrong? Some people desperately bid into the Kleenex vs Puffs debate and I'm here to tell you that I could not care less. Use a tissue to wipe your nose and get over it. THAT BEING SAID, if you have a cold, splurge for the tissues with lotion and thank me later.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Erie, PA

We have always used Kleenex brand at our house so when I saw this packaging I was so excited. It's a modern take on the typical tissue box so I had to have it. The sad this is that not one of my tissues came out full. Every single tissue ripped in half as I took it out of the packaging. Very disappointed.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN

I'll never purchase tissues that are not infused with aloe or lotion ever again! These are a life saver during allergy and cold season. They leave your nose from feeling not chapped or raw. I have these around all year because once you purchase them all other tissue will feel like sandpaper on your nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.