51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily S.
Emily S.
Hellllo name brand facial tissue. Can you go wrong? Some people desperately bid into the Kleenex vs Puffs debate and I'm here to tell you that I could not care less. Use a tissue to wipe your nose and get over it. THAT BEING SAID, if you have a cold, splurge for the tissues with lotion and thank me later.
Martha L.
Martha L.
Saint Cloud, MN
I'll never purchase tissues that are not infused with aloe or lotion ever again! These are a life saver during allergy and cold season. They leave your nose from feeling not chapped or raw. I have these around all year because once you purchase them all other tissue will feel like sandpaper on your nose.
Bint A.
Bint A.
I love Kleenex to go packs. I have one in everyone of my purses and in my car. They're super convenient and I never have to worry about not having a tissue. They're sturdy and sometimes I even use them for small spills when I don't have anything else on hand. I recommend them and will be repurchasing.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
I get these for my car, I like that they are little enough to not take up a ton of room and that they still last a while because there is a regular amount of tissues in them. The only downfall is that when the lid pops off then it will not stay in again and it can be a pain to get just one tissue out.
Jay A.
Jay A.
I absolutely love this brand and tissues. I always have them in my house. They are really soft and I use them for almost anything from allergies nose issues, wiping off makeup, clean messes off my cats fur and an occasionally crafting. Very much affordable. Love the different color boxes and designs.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I quite like these, they're gentle on the skin, they clean really well and they smell and feel really nice on the face. I've used these many times and I've never found any complaints with them, the box contains enough to last about two-three weeks depending on how often you use it, i woudl recommend.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Modesto, CA
I'm always getting sick around these times so I love buying the packet and stocking up at my house,car, purse, room and desk. They are so soft on your nose/face and isn't harsh. I love it because I tend to always eat runny noses from my sinuses! Awesome product to have especially if you have kiddos
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
I buy this at SAMs club. It's a good value for the price. I have used the Kleenex brand since I was a little girl, so it's a brand that I trust. This pack lasts my family about 3-4 months, depending on if it's cold season or not. I like that it's soft but sturdy. I would recommend this to a friend.
April H.
April H.
Flint, MI
These are the best tissues around! My husband and I have allergies and no matter what medications we try to take for them, it's inevitable that we both end up with runny noses! So we pick these up nearly every time we're in Target or Meijer because we're ALWAYS using them! In the house AND the car!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
My number 1 #backtocool #mycultclassics must have! As a mom and teacher, I know that students of all ages LOVE the fun and funky designs #Kleenex provides. They are #soft for little noses and #durable so you can use one and done! As a K-8 grade teacher, I can NEVER have too many boxes of #Kleenex.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?