Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Sherry P.
Sherry P.
Mesquite, TX

Price may not be as good as the Great Value brand but for the most part they are effective, stouter and have cute packages for around the house. Allergy season is a bear and purchasing these in a bundle helps me to have boxes all over the house! My mom only uses Kleenex brand and got me hooked on this brand too.
Kaela I.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA

As someone who suffers from seasonal allergies, I rely on a good box of tissues to get me through allergy season. These tissues are excellent as they do not dry out my skin or irritate my nose. I also don't find that I have to use a whole lot at once to blow my nose. I would definitely recommend these to others.
Amy P.
Amy P.

These are always one of my go to for tissues. They are thick enough that I don't blow a hole in the tissue when I blow my nose. They are also very soft on my nose and they don't cause any irritations on my nose. I have bad allergies so I am constantly blowing my nose. Very affordable tissues. Highly recommended.
Bre R.
Bre R.
Grand Rapids, MI

Very rough on the skin. I prefer the Kleenex puffs. It is not fun to have the red nose for days after using the product. Yes, they are cheaper, which is probably why they aren't as smooth and soft. I like to have the product around for being in the house, but when it's cold season, I definitely go another route!
Jada E.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA

I always buy the biggest size of Kleenex I can find! Our family of 5 goes thru them like crazy. I keep them all around the house and at work. I tend to stick with Kleenex, as I find them the most comfortable texture to use, in addition to have Box Tops on the packaging. YES...Box Tops make a difference to me! :)
Janelle S.
Janelle S.
San Diego, CA

Loooovvvveeeee! Always Delivers.. These are life! SO soft and it does not leave my skin so dry and red. Every tissue is always so effective. I have seen better pricing but honestly they're so worth it… If you have allergies or even just need a tissue, Kleenex is always there and never fails to overly satisfy!!!
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH

I like this brand and the design on these is super nice and goes great in any room. The down side though, like all tissue is that they leave your nose raw after a few go by. I had a bad cold and my nose needed lotion after every tissue. I still buy this brand, with 160 Kleenex in each box they are a good deal.
Harleigh B.
Harleigh B.

These work very well if you have a stuffy nose and cold and are going through a box of tissues per day. On a regular day to day basis when I am not stuffy I do not like these because I feel like they leave an oily residue on my nose. But a definite repurchase for when I am sick, keeps the nose from drying out!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN

I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
April H.
April H.
Piedmont, SC

This is a great product for my family. I have a husband with horrible allergies. I also have kids with the same and we go through a lot of tissues. This is a great product that does not make there faces raw from using to much. It is also a great price for my middle class family. I would recommend this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.