Add a Photo

Sara W.
Gaithersburg, MD
July 6, 2016, 4:18 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
These are *the tissues* above all other tissues. Growing up, I thought it was just Kleenex and nothing else existed. As someone with allergies, I go through many many boxes a year. These are affordable, effective, and if I want to splurge I can even buy Kleenex brand lotion options! Kleenex is the way to go.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
June 26, 2016, 1:02 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Bundle
They work well for every-day tissue use, and are soft and non-abrasive. They are generally priced well and I always buy them over store-brands because I know they will perform well. However, they are slightly disappointing when I am very sick and need a hardier tissue because they are a bit flimsy and weak.
Megan S.
Megan S.
June 22, 2016, 10:42 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love these packets of kleenex. This is my most favorite brand of tissue as well as the coolest to go packets. I throw these packs in purses, diaper bags, backpacks, my husbands travel and computer bags. They are easy to pack and a great addition. LOVE this product for the softness, and consistent quality.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Erie, PA
June 23, 2016, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
We have always used Kleenex brand at our house so when I saw this packaging I was so excited. It's a modern take on the typical tissue box so I had to have it. The sad this is that not one of my tissues came out full. Every single tissue ripped in half as I took it out of the packaging. Very disappointed.
Emily S.
Emily S.
June 22, 2016, 2:22 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
Hellllo name brand facial tissue. Can you go wrong? Some people desperately bid into the Kleenex vs Puffs debate and I'm here to tell you that I could not care less. Use a tissue to wipe your nose and get over it. THAT BEING SAID, if you have a cold, splurge for the tissues with lotion and thank me later.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN
June 22, 2016, 8:52 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I'll never purchase tissues that are not infused with aloe or lotion ever again! These are a life saver during allergy and cold season. They leave your nose from feeling not chapped or raw. I have these around all year because once you purchase them all other tissue will feel like sandpaper on your nose.
Bint A.
Bint A.
June 21, 2016, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
I love Kleenex to go packs. I have one in everyone of my purses and in my car. They're super convenient and I never have to worry about not having a tissue. They're sturdy and sometimes I even use them for small spills when I don't have anything else on hand. I recommend them and will be repurchasing.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
June 23, 2016, 1:36 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I get these for my car, I like that they are little enough to not take up a ton of room and that they still last a while because there is a regular amount of tissues in them. The only downfall is that when the lid pops off then it will not stay in again and it can be a pain to get just one tissue out.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
June 21, 2016, 3:51 p.m.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I quite like these, they're gentle on the skin, they clean really well and they smell and feel really nice on the face. I've used these many times and I've never found any complaints with them, the box contains enough to last about two-three weeks depending on how often you use it, i woudl recommend.
Jay A.
Jay A.
June 21, 2016, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
I absolutely love this brand and tissues. I always have them in my house. They are really soft and I use them for almost anything from allergies nose issues, wiping off makeup, clean messes off my cats fur and an occasionally crafting. Very much affordable. Love the different color boxes and designs.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.