51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Chattanooga, TN
They work well for every-day tissue use, and are soft and non-abrasive. They are generally priced well and I always buy them over store-brands because I know they will perform well. However, they are slightly disappointing when I am very sick and need a hardier tissue because they are a bit flimsy and weak.
Megan S.
Megan S.
I love these packets of kleenex. This is my most favorite brand of tissue as well as the coolest to go packets. I throw these packs in purses, diaper bags, backpacks, my husbands travel and computer bags. They are easy to pack and a great addition. LOVE this product for the softness, and consistent quality.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Hellllo name brand facial tissue. Can you go wrong? Some people desperately bid into the Kleenex vs Puffs debate and I'm here to tell you that I could not care less. Use a tissue to wipe your nose and get over it. THAT BEING SAID, if you have a cold, splurge for the tissues with lotion and thank me later.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Erie, PA
We have always used Kleenex brand at our house so when I saw this packaging I was so excited. It's a modern take on the typical tissue box so I had to have it. The sad this is that not one of my tissues came out full. Every single tissue ripped in half as I took it out of the packaging. Very disappointed.
Martha L.
Martha L.
St Cloud, MN
I'll never purchase tissues that are not infused with aloe or lotion ever again! These are a life saver during allergy and cold season. They leave your nose from feeling not chapped or raw. I have these around all year because once you purchase them all other tissue will feel like sandpaper on your nose.
Bint A.
Bint A.
I love Kleenex to go packs. I have one in everyone of my purses and in my car. They're super convenient and I never have to worry about not having a tissue. They're sturdy and sometimes I even use them for small spills when I don't have anything else on hand. I recommend them and will be repurchasing.
Kristina  D.
Kristina D.
Hudson, IL
I get these for my car, I like that they are little enough to not take up a ton of room and that they still last a while because there is a regular amount of tissues in them. The only downfall is that when the lid pops off then it will not stay in again and it can be a pain to get just one tissue out.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I quite like these, they're gentle on the skin, they clean really well and they smell and feel really nice on the face. I've used these many times and I've never found any complaints with them, the box contains enough to last about two-three weeks depending on how often you use it, i woudl recommend.
Jay A.
Jay A.
I absolutely love this brand and tissues. I always have them in my house. They are really soft and I use them for almost anything from allergies nose issues, wiping off makeup, clean messes off my cats fur and an occasionally crafting. Very much affordable. Love the different color boxes and designs.
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
I buy this at SAMs club. It's a good value for the price. I have used the Kleenex brand since I was a little girl, so it's a brand that I trust. This pack lasts my family about 3-4 months, depending on if it's cold season or not. I like that it's soft but sturdy. I would recommend this to a friend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.