Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
8 months, 1 week ago
These are absolutely worth the money. I'm in college and I keep them in my backpack all the time. Its convenient to have in the little packs and they stay clean.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Bell City, MO
11 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes! These are worth every cent!! Most public places have cheap toilet paper that rubs your nose raw. Carrying these around you don't have to worry about that!!
Beant M.
Beant M.
1 year, 2 months ago
This product is definitely worth the money it is extremely great quality and very soft as well!
Brianna L.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Lorain, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
YES! I usually go store brand on most items, but this is one of them that I will spend the extra money for quality. Its the only brand that does not tear up my little one's noses!
Megan S.
Megan S.
2 years, 1 month ago
Yes! I think they are for a few reasons. One, you don't use them all the time unless you have like a cold/allergies or something, so one set of 3 packs should last you a good while. Two, Kleenex is a quality brand that won't disappoint. And three, the sleek and colorful designs makes it convenient and fun to carry with you wherever you go!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
2 years, 6 months ago
Very good product worth the money. The little travel packs are great for sticking in purses, backpacks or pockets. Gentle enough for a baby, strong enough for the toughest of jobs.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
La Grange, NC
2 years, 6 months ago
In my opinion yes the are worth the money. They are soft and don't irritate your skin as bad as other tissues.
Rosie O.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
2 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely. I keep some in my purse, my car, and all over my house. You never know when or where you are gonna need tissues.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Virginia Bch, VA
2 years, 8 months ago
Most definitely! I love having a pack in my purse. You never know when you'll need one and you don't have one.