25 colors available

BY KLEENEX #7 in Tissues

Anti-Viral. Kleenex® Anti-Viral facial tissues have three soft layers, including a moisture-activated middle layer that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses. Because cold and flu viruses are often spread by hand contact, Kleenex® Brand has developed a tissue for your whole family. Kleenex® Anti-Viral tissue has three soft layers, including a moisture activated middle later that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses* in the tissue within 15 minutes. This product has not been tested against bacteria, fungi or other viruses. See below for anti-viral* details. 68 3-ply tissues; 8.2 x 8.2 in. (20.8 x 20.8cm). see more...

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I always have these in my purse. They are so small that they take up no space at all, yet each tissue folds out into a regular sized tissue. They come in a lot of fun prints, so I always feel so cute when I pull them out for other people to use. They are affordable and super soft. The only downside to these tissues is the sticker does not stay sticky for very long, so once you open a pack, it is hard to completely shut it again, which makes it possible for dirt and other debris to get into the pack. But every brand of pocket tissues seem to have this issue. The pros definitely outweigh the cons, I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for portable tissues.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
Work great. Soft and comfortable. I believe these are the kind that also feature a softness, which is stated to be lotion infused in the tissues. This is a must for me and my kids because all too often tissues can make a nose even more irritated from constant contact. I just have one complaint, and that is the ones with lotion have tiny specks of glitter visible on each tissue. What is up with that? Does the lotion contain glitter? I find it unnecessary and kind of off putting. I'm using this tissue to blow my nose, glitter should have nothing to do with this.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Tampa, FL
This review is for all the moms out there, even though I myself am not a mom. This is the best on the go packaging from Kleenex, you can keep several in the car, in the diaper bag, and your mom bag. Because let's face it moms, you have to be prepared for anything and everything, including kids allergies, or even the slightest little sniffle. So moms, I highly recommend buying the multi pack of these, so you can have them handy for whatever life sneezes, snots, or spits at you.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
These are great! These are soft and durable.

The On the Go packs are compact and very convenient. I keep one in my car, purse, desk, stroller, and both diaper bags. I don't use these often, but when I need them I am very glad I have them everywhere!

I tried Target's brand of to-go tissues and they were rough and thin. From now on I am sticking with Puffs and Kleenex (tbh I don't have a preference between the two) from now on, even if an off brand version is on sale.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Tampa, FL
Pocket packs! An essential for any purse or travel bag. I don't have allergies, get sick often, or have lots of things chillin' in my nostrils, but I still find these the most useful. Sometimes I eat a few snacks and just need a quick wipe, sometimes I cry at a drama I'm watching, or sometimes I need a small coaster. Because these tissues are a little on the thicker side there are endless possibilities and they're right inside of your purse ready to grab.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Taft, CA
I use this product but it's more of a cylinder instead of an oval and I use the decorative expressive kind of because I like my tissue box to match my Decour in my living room and in my bedroom. I just like it for the style not so much the product itself if Kleenex came out with an expressive Kleenex that has aloe lotion in the tissue I would like it better because I know that my nose gets really dry and rough from using these tissues.
Amber N.
Amber N.
I really like this brand and the fact that they have cute single packs for easy travel. I have a one year old so I am always using these to wipe noses, they are very soft to the touch buy thick enough that they never rip nor soak through on my hands. I also use them for quick clean ups while out as well, they absorb great. They are a good price for a great quality. I would recommend these tissues to anyone and often share with others.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Fair Play, SC
I am in love with these Kleenex with Aloe! They are Awesome! Helps keep your nose from drying out, rubbing skin off nose from blowing it so much, leaving it red, irritated and hurting. As someone with sinus issues, this is the only brand worth your money and your nose will never look as if you're completely miserable sick from blowing it with the aloe that helps keep it hydrated but not leaving oily feel. Love, love, love them!!
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
The tissues are soft and leaves no traces of pieces on my face. In fact, when my mother-in-law visits, she's takes a box home with her all the time because the tissue that her husband buys literally comes apart when, for example, blowing your nose or wiping up messes. This tissue is soft enough where I can use it to wipe on my kid's face knowing that it isn't scratching at her. I would definitely buy again.
ana o.
ana o.
I absolutely love these tissues. I usually try to buy them at our warehouse grocery store but they have not had them in a long time so I bought them through the Subscribe and Save. I swear that these really do work well when there are colds going around our house and they seem to be just a tad bit thicker than the other plain Kleenex tissues that there is less ripping of it when you go to actually do stuff.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Sugar Land, TX
Where do you keep your Kleenex?
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I wanted to know where can i buy a huge quanity of this product at? Thank you.
Meleah D.
Meleah D.
What is the difference between these and those with lotion (besides the obvious)?
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Higher quality tissue. It has a more refined paper that feels softer.
Ainslie W.
Ainslie W.
CHATHAM, ON
Decorator Expert
Just a quick question about these, how did you find they hold up during a cold? Did you find them rough on your nose? Just love the packaging!