BY KLEENEX #5 in Tissues

Anti-Viral. Kleenex® Anti-Viral facial tissues have three soft layers, including a moisture-activated middle layer that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses. Because cold and flu viruses are often spread by hand contact, Kleenex® Brand has developed a tissue for your whole family. Kleenex® Anti-Viral tissue has three soft layers, including a moisture activated middle later that kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses* in the tissue within 15 minutes. This product has not been tested against bacteria, fungi or other viruses. See below for anti-viral* details. 68 3-ply tissues; 8.2 x 8.2 in. (20.8 x 20.8cm). see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: On The Go Variety Box more...
i love getting these to keep in my car, or purse, even my boys can take and keep in their backpacks. they are priced great and so soft on the nose. very effective. easy to use. doesn't fall apart easy which is a win. i would buy again and recommend.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
Review for: Everyday more...
Can never go wrong with Kleenex! These are versatile and can be used for runny noses, cleaning, light dusting, and many more. They are fairly heavy duty and the boxes come with plenty of tissues. A great brand and a great product. I use these all the time.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Kleenex is a really good brand of tissues. They work really well and can hold a good bit. They don't fall apart easily either. They have all kinds of fun patterned boxes too, so you can always find ones that will match your rooms. I would definitely recommend these.
Marilyn L.
Brooklyn, NY
I really like this tissues. They are soft and durable. I have one in each room in my home. My kids even have the travel packs in their book bags. I really stock up when my drug store puts them on sale. Either way its inexpensive.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I love this brand of kleenex. I have very sensitive skin, and this tissue never irritates it. There are layers of tissue which make it soft , and I love that. I love the little packs of kleenex, I toss them in my purse. Inwould so recommend to someone
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Softest and sturdiest tissue I've touched to date! I've never gone back to any type of tissue. I personally feel like I always have a runny nose because of bad allergies. A box of this is always kept by my night stand and my desk!
Stephanie V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I really like Kleenex tissues. They are very soft and durable. Other than that, I don't really think they are that special compared to any other tissue. I usually pick up the little Kleenex travel tissue pouches because they are very convenient for when you are on the go.
Amy L.
I've always been a fan of Kleenex products. This one is not scented, but very soft. You can tell the difference between bad tissues and good ones. This one has 3 layers, one of which claims to kill 99% of cold and flu viruses.
Sheila G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Kleenex anti-viral tissue is very soft. It does not turn your nose red. It had two layers so it is not thin. It is great for children and adults. It is not expensive and you can get it on sale at any drug store. I recommend it in every household.
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
So I would just be careful if you buy the antibacterial ones and you have kiddos in the house... if they put them in their mouth they taste very very bad like chemicals. Other than that for adults I think they are great.
Adriana P.
Where do you keep your Kleenex?
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I wanted to know where can i buy a huge quanity of this product at? Thank you.
Meleah D.
What is the difference between these and those with lotion (besides the obvious)?
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Higher quality tissue. It has a more refined paper that feels softer.
Ainslie W.
Chatham , ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
Just a quick question about these, how did you find they hold up during a cold? Did you find them rough on your nose? Just love the packaging!