Add a Photo

Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY

INTRODUCTION:
Every year, I get a sinus infection in the Spring. In the Fall, my nose runs all Winter with the cold weather. I might go through a box of tissues over the course of 3 days. With so much nose blowing, I go through a lot of tissues. It doesn't take long for my nose to get chaffed from constant blowing. Needless to say, I have used several brands of tissues over the years.

PROBLEMS WITH OTHER TYPES OF TISSUES:
The standard tissues in any brand feel like sandpaper. The ultra soft tissues come apart very easily and leave tissue residue over my nose, particularly if I haven't shaved in the last 8 hours or more. Some types of tissues don't feel very absorbent either, but that's typically the generic brands.

KLEENEX WITH LOTION:
These tissues are a happy medium between soft and strong tissues. I'm not going to claim that I never get a red, sore nose from these. However, It usually takes me about 4-5 days of constant nose blowing (much better than most tissues I've used). While not the absolute softest I've ever used, they don't shatter and break apart after like those ultra soft tissues. Overall, they are a good balance of soft, strong, and absorbent!
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Briarwood, NY

One of the best products I always keep with me. I have such surprise allergies because of the seasons and my dogs so I always need them by my pillow, my bag, and my purse. They're soft and comes in a small pocket size so it saves a TON of space.
It saves me so many times when I want to throw out gum, be the hero in a teary situation with other people, clean a little water or coffee spill, clean my hands when there NO paper towels or even worse, when theres NO TOLIET PAPER in the public or school bathrooms. Oh the horror! So yes, it saved me many times.

comes in 6 in a packet so you can share with others, good for a few bucks when you don't want to carry a box with you or even a few tissues crumpled in your back pocket.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.

Economical excellent quality full sized soft Kleenex Brand facial tissues in small pocket sized packs (10 tissues per pack and 16 packs per display box that fits conveniently on a shelf in my closet). Each pocket pack is so very easy to carry whereever I go in my purse. jacket pocket, or car. There is a good sized slit with an adhesived tab on the wide flat top of the pack to give easy access to a tissue and to keep the remaining tissues nicely folded, organized, clean, and sealed up inside the plastic covering. The covering is a nice colorful pattern on each packet.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Greenville, SC

These are good Kleenex I have tried Scott Kleenex over the years and these type of Kleenex however if I'm close to the Box I don't know if it's the Box doing it or if it's just the cotton in general or the texture that you guys use eyes work up a big strong allergy for sneezing and I don't like to sneeze when I'm not close to the box or nearby the area where I pull out the kleenex to clean my nose in my eyes I will not sneeze but as I'm close to the box or close in that area and I inhale I have the tendency to sneeze but other than that they are very good soft wipe
Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Hyde Park, VT

I always carry a box of facial tissues in my car. I have two daughters and someone is always in need of a tissue. We have always kept a box in the car and it always ends up getting thrown on the floor and stepped on. One day I was shopping in our local grocery store and happened upon Kleenex Car Wedge Facial Tissues. I was so excited!!! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius!! The tissue box fits snugly between my seats in the car and that is where they stay. No more crushed boxes, no more dirty tissues!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY

My mom always use to pack these for me as a child, and now as an adult I make sure to always have a pack. I have bad allergies, and I am always prone to colds in the winter. Small enough to keep anywhere, these feel like they're never ending, which is a good thing. Affordable, seems like an excessive buy, you don't really need them, you can just pack a ziplock baggie with some tissues and keep it pushing. But they're cute, and provide a sense of preparedness against the allergy and flu seasons.
Christine V.
Christine V.

Though Kleenex tend to be the softest tissues overall, I tend to prefer Kleenex with lotion, especially if I have a cold or need to blow my nose frequently. I know my students always appreciate when I've purchased these specific tissues and I always run out quickly at school or at home! These Kleenex tend to run the least expensive of the brand tissues. I would suggest purchasing in bulk through Costco or Amazon Prime to get the best bang for your buck with coupons whenever possible!
angel h.
angel h.

I try and keep tissue in every room of my house all year long. with two very small children you never know when you will need it! this is my go to tissue. the pack is big enough so it last and I'm not stuck buying tissue every time I hit the store. these tissues are soft but not too soft where the tissue rips or gets shredded on your face. I will keep buying these tissues until I cannot anymore. also the price is very reasonable for such a big package of tissue.
jesse m.
jesse m.
Nashville, TN

I love the little Kleenex packs. I always carry one around in my bag, I keep one at work, and in my car too. Kleenex is always so so soft on my nose when I am suffering from allergies or a cold. It's really affordable/inexpensive, and you can find it virtually anywhere. I have tried many other tissue brands in my life, not one has compared to Kleenex. And I would buy any one of their products, they are all quality products. You can trust the Kleenex brand.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

I just love the travel size Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your pocket book. Which is great because if you are out and about and go into a public restroom with no toilet paper, you can use your Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your glove box, backpack, pocket, almost any where. I also like them because they don't feel like sand paper when you blow your nose. You can buy them at almost any store. They don't cost to much which is good.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.