BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Valerie S.
Briarwood, NY
One of the best products I always keep with me. I have such surprise allergies because of the seasons and my dogs so I always need them by my pillow, my bag, and my purse. They're soft and comes in a small pocket size so it saves a TON of space.
It saves me so many times when I want to throw out gum, be the hero in a teary situation with other people, clean a little water or coffee spill, clean my hands when there NO paper towels or even worse, when theres NO TOLIET PAPER in the public or school bathrooms. Oh the horror! So yes, it saved me many times.

comes in 6 in a packet so you can share with others, good for a few bucks when you don't want to carry a box with you or even a few tissues crumpled in your back pocket.
Erica N.
Greenville, SC
These are good Kleenex I have tried Scott Kleenex over the years and these type of Kleenex however if I'm close to the Box I don't know if it's the Box doing it or if it's just the cotton in general or the texture that you guys use eyes work up a big strong allergy for sneezing and I don't like to sneeze when I'm not close to the box or nearby the area where I pull out the kleenex to clean my nose in my eyes I will not sneeze but as I'm close to the box or close in that area and I inhale I have the tendency to sneeze but other than that they are very good soft wipe
Jessica I.
Hyde Park, VT
I always carry a box of facial tissues in my car. I have two daughters and someone is always in need of a tissue. We have always kept a box in the car and it always ends up getting thrown on the floor and stepped on. One day I was shopping in our local grocery store and happened upon Kleenex Car Wedge Facial Tissues. I was so excited!!! Whoever thought of this concept is a genius!! The tissue box fits snugly between my seats in the car and that is where they stay. No more crushed boxes, no more dirty tissues!
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom always use to pack these for me as a child, and now as an adult I make sure to always have a pack. I have bad allergies, and I am always prone to colds in the winter. Small enough to keep anywhere, these feel like they're never ending, which is a good thing. Affordable, seems like an excessive buy, you don't really need them, you can just pack a ziplock baggie with some tissues and keep it pushing. But they're cute, and provide a sense of preparedness against the allergy and flu seasons.
Christine V.
Though Kleenex tend to be the softest tissues overall, I tend to prefer Kleenex with lotion, especially if I have a cold or need to blow my nose frequently. I know my students always appreciate when I've purchased these specific tissues and I always run out quickly at school or at home! These Kleenex tend to run the least expensive of the brand tissues. I would suggest purchasing in bulk through Costco or Amazon Prime to get the best bang for your buck with coupons whenever possible!
angel h.
I try and keep tissue in every room of my house all year long. with two very small children you never know when you will need it! this is my go to tissue. the pack is big enough so it last and I'm not stuck buying tissue every time I hit the store. these tissues are soft but not too soft where the tissue rips or gets shredded on your face. I will keep buying these tissues until I cannot anymore. also the price is very reasonable for such a big package of tissue.
jesse m.
Nashville, TN
I love the little Kleenex packs. I always carry one around in my bag, I keep one at work, and in my car too. Kleenex is always so so soft on my nose when I am suffering from allergies or a cold. It's really affordable/inexpensive, and you can find it virtually anywhere. I have tried many other tissue brands in my life, not one has compared to Kleenex. And I would buy any one of their products, they are all quality products. You can trust the Kleenex brand.
Kimberly M.
I just love the travel size Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your pocket book. Which is great because if you are out and about and go into a public restroom with no toilet paper, you can use your Kleenex Facial Tissues. They can fit in your glove box, backpack, pocket, almost any where. I also like them because they don't feel like sand paper when you blow your nose. You can buy them at almost any store. They don't cost to much which is good.
Veronica M.
I like to buy these in stock as I can get a good value and it is an item that I keep a box in every room of my house and car! It is a bit pricey compared to others but I cannot justify a few dollars saved for a chapped, red nose due to cheap tissues that especially are painful when it's flu season. I recommend spending the extra dollar or two, and look for coupons which they always have which help bring price down to competitors pricing.
Alexia S.
I seriously LOVE them. I always have some on me because I have nasal problems including allergies. I also always have the flu or a cold, for some reason. Therefore, having these is a must! I run to my nearest Wal-mart, or Target and get a pack! I just got some this morning. I really love how they all have different, cool designs and they are so conveniently shaped that you can drop them in your bag, backpack, or back pocket! I love them!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?