BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes Refill Cartridge: Budget-friendly refill pack contains 25 hypoallergenic, pre-moistened towelettes First, purchase dispenser separately to keep wipes moist Dispenser contains 25 facial wipes Wipes provide a complete clean... see more...

• Kleenex Moist Facial Cleansing Wipes, Refillable Dispense...1 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh yeah, love this stuff! It's brand spankin new so, to my knowledge, it isn't available in stores yet. Kimberly Clark sent it to me to review and post on my blog. They come in click to close containers with a cute purple design on the outside. When they're empty toss, and purchase a refill cartridge. They're ever beauty Bloggers new BFF, I highly recommend them!
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
I honestly just use this now as my makeup remover love it and my skin is so clear now it's amazing how it takes everything off and leaves my Face filling so fresh this is my new all time favorite product also I have to try the eye makeup remover pads they are awesome to
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I really like the way this product works and smells, it has a very light scent and it removes all the dirt and/or makeup on your face. It has been a while since I have seen a facial cleanser like this one before.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Love these Kleenex facial wipes the packaging is very nice and effective in cleansing makeup and just keeping a fresh face everyday , will definitely be purchasing again and do recommend.
Summer B.
I absolutely love these wipes. They clean my face and remove my makeup with only one wipe. They moisturize and leave my skin feeling soft and clean.
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
Softand moist and gentle. I really like these wipes. Affordable price also is a plus. The smell is not too strong for me, and the result is good. This product does not irritate my sensitive skin. Would buy again.