BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes Refill Cartridge: Budget-friendly refill pack contains 25 hypoallergenic, pre-moistened towelettes First, purchase dispenser separately to keep wipes moist Dispenser contains 25 facial wipes Wipes provide a complete clean... see more...

• Kleenex Moist Facial Cleansing Wipes, Refillable Dispenser & Wipe...1 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Oh yeah, love this stuff! It's brand spankin new so, to my knowledge, it isn't available in stores yet. Kimberly Clark sent it to me to review and post on my blog. They come in click to close containers with a cute purple design on the outside. When they're empty toss, and purchase a refill cartridge. They're ever beauty Bloggers new BFF, I highly recommend them!
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
I honestly just use this now as my makeup remover love it and my skin is so clear now it's amazing how it takes everything off and leaves my Face filling so fresh this is my new all time favorite product also I have to try the eye makeup remover pads they are awesome to