BY KLEENEX

Radiant skin now comes in one box! Introducing the Kleenex Facial Cleansing and Exfoliating Pack. This skincare kit contains three packs of Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes, including a refillable dispenser, a refill pack and a purse pack, in addition to a refillable dispenser and refill pack for Kleenex Exfoliating Cushions for a total of five products. With more than two months of fresh, clean and luminous skin, this combination pack simplifies your beauty routine. Kleenex Exfoliating Pads have an exclusive combination of dual-sided, multi-layered fabrics and a gentle pro-vitamin complex cleanser to exfoliate and polish skin. Kleenex disposable facial cleansing products are a one-step solution to removing makeup and impurities at least 3x better than washing with a liquid cleanser alone. The alcohol-free, water-based formula contains aloe, vitamin E, white tea and cucumber extract and leaves no residue - just clean skin. These skincare tools are dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic for all skin types. *Exfoliating Cushions are 3x and Facial Cleansing Wipes are 4.4x better as tested with leading long-lasting foundation. Eight circular swipes were used for liquid cleanser and Exfoliating Cushions. Eight linear swipes were used, each with a fresh surface, for Facial Cleansing Wipes. Instructions For Facial Cleansing Wipes: Use wipes daily in place of your regular facial cleansing routine, including removing makeup. For best results: 1. Use unfolded wet wipe to cleanse your forehead and cheeks. 2. Fold in half, then wipe around your nose and mouth. 3. Fold in half again and use the remaining clean surfaces for your eyes. Instructions For Exfoliating Pads: Use 2-3 times per week in place of regular facial cleansing. For best results: 1. Add water to blue side and rub pad between fingers to form lather. 2. Use the blue side on the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. 3. Use the white side as a finishing polish. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sandra J.
I was very excited to receive Kleenex Facial cleaning product for free in exchange for my PR efforts. I’ve already posted a picture of the flat lay of all the box on my IG account. Go check out the stuff, it really looks pretty!

The first thing I opened was the box of facial cleansing wipes. It has an insert. I wonder if that is so that you can replace just the insert while keeping the exterior box? Either way, my first impression was that these cloths are incredibly soft! They are very lightly scented and definitely not overpowering. The cloth did a really good job of getting my face clean and feeling refreshed. While it did take off some of my mascara, admittedly it is hard to remove. I ended up opening my second box which was a box of eye make-up remover pads. What a neat idea to have product already on the cotton ball! These were also remarkably soft! I will 100% be purchasing these and probably replacing all future purchases of eye make up remover and cotton balls. These are a large size too. I was very happy with them!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
I love all of these products I was lucky enough to get this for free in exchange of a review and I’m not gonna lie it was way better than I expected. They clean your face so well get the makeup and dirt off the exfoliating pads are great not so rough on your skin and it leaves your face soft. The eye makeup removers do an amazing job. I would definitely recommend this line.
Nelly B.
i have tried most of them and i have to say I love their products, these are must have items for daily cleansing and cleaning of your face, i would seriously buy their items im bull because they're so good their exfoliate cushions i use 2-3 times a week and their makeup remover wipes i use to take off my makeup everytime, i have tried many cleansers and makeup remover overtime and they often leave me skin dried out skin and give me really bad breakouts, so when i first started using then i was pleasantly suprised at how different their items were from many other name branf products i've used. I will now and forever use their products because they have consistently amazed me by being so effective! [product:kleenex-facial-cleansing-&-exfoliating-kit]
Linden C.
Midland, TX
I really enjoyed using the Kleenex Facial Cleansing Cushions I received complimentary for review purposes! The cushions are dual sided with one side extra soft that worked perfectly for removing makeup in the gentle eye area, and the other side with small raised dots that effectively removed makeup, oil and dirt. The cleanser contained within the cushions had a wonderful fresh scent and left my skin soft and hydrated. I would highly recommend the Kleenex Facial Cleansing Cushions and have since purchased more since receiving my complimentary package!
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I am absolutely hooked on Kleenex Facial Cleansing Cushions. I have the kit and I absolutely love it! Removes makeup and impurities so easy and delicately! You must try them, you'll absolutely love them all! I recommend Kleenex Facial Cleansing Cushions to everyone looking for a quick clean face
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a great starter kit for Kleenex Facial Cleansing products. My favorite product is exfoliating cushions. Unfortunately, I can't use the cleansing wipes because I have a negative reaction to them despite not having sensitive skin. I'm still pleased overall with the kit and would recommend it to anyone looking to try out this new line from Kleenex.
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
I recieved a free box of Kleenex daily cleansing cushions. They are so amazing. They smell heavenly! I really love that there is a soft side and an exfoliating side. The exfoliating side isn't irritating or harsh. Its just right. I am recommending that EVERYONE try these!!!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I was gifted this whole kit and I am absolutely amazed.
The packaging is a sturdy acrylic with airtight seals.
The exfoliating discs could be used twice if you wanted to stretch them.
The face wipes are twice as big as others I have used. They have deep cushions in them that help take off your makeup.
The eye makeup remover wipes were my least favorite but only because they don't work well on waterproof! I had to follow up with micellar water!

I highly recommend this whole kit!