BY KLEENEX

Kleenex® Expressions® Brand Tissue.
84 2-ply White Tissues.
8.2 x 8.4 in / 20.8 x 21.3 cm. see more...

Kat J.
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Himali B.
New York
My nose is extra sensitive so whenever I get cold I make sure I am using right type of tissues else my allgery/cold Just aggravates as my nose gets irritated & it increases the problem. I generally choose the ultra soft ones. I never had any problem with Kleenex tissues & these expression packaging is so colorful I just love them .
Joy P.
Kleenex is a great brand and is very affortable. It's one of the softest and gentle on the nose. It comes in all different designs and shapes which I like. So can match every room.
Kate L.
Could be softer but isn't a big concern. A pro is it can be folded up many times to be put in bags. Con is they aren't as soft as they could be. They are sorta affordable. I would recommend. Perfect for night stands and desks.
Natalie A.
These are super cute although they never really match with anything in my house. They're more appealing to the eye than the regular kleenex tissue boxes, so it'll do. One box lasts me a lifetime of colds; I've gotten sick a few times recently and I'm still using the same box. They're also very gentle on the nose and don't dry out or irritate your skin when blowing your nose.
Selina G.
Long Beach, CA
This is my go to when i have a cold or running nose. Its very soft and smooth so its not harsh when i blow my nose. I always have a packet in my car or at my desk at work . its very affordable and so worth it. you can find this anywhere such as food for less, rite aid, target , etc
Sandra J.
I like to keep these on my desk at work. I used to only use them for blowing my nose. Now I've gotten lazier and use them as napkins too. They certainly are strong enough. Honestly, I should get up and go to the staff kitchen. But this big box on my desk, just beggingg to be used :)
Christine G.
Columbia, SC
I think these are the best brand of tissues. They are relatively soft. I have very bad allergies, so I go through a lot of these. They last me for a very long time. I also like that they have cute little designs to match your house! They are also very affordable.
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I am picky about my tissues. With a drippy nose, if you use the wrong tissues, you get a horrible red nose and dry flaking nose skin. Kleenex always has great tissues that are good to your nose. These ones even come in cute boxes which brighten up my bathrooms.
Dani D.
Henderson, NV
Kleenex are the best tissues I've ever used. I've been using this brand since I was a kid. Their box designs have improved and look great sitting out around the house. They're reasonably prices, not expensive not super cheap. Would definitely recommend.
Adenisse B.
Is there another brand that can recommend me?? That is good apart from this??
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
Love Kleenex brand because it is tough and durable and doesn't rip easy. Love the kind with no lotion on especially
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
Would love a box or sample of these?