Kleenex® Expressions® Facial Tissue

Kleenex Expressions Facial Tissues - tissue boxes that have trend-forward designs that let you express your style in your home. Providing just the right balance of softness, strength, and absorbency, Kleenex Expressions tissues are durable standing up to sniffles, sneezes, and little messes, making them the #1 facial tissue in America* (among national brands). Keep Expressions tissues on hand to care for you, your family, and your guests during cold & flu and allergy seasons. Tissue boxes come in a variety of colors and designs that blend beautifully into your home decor.

Who among you here is like me? I always have tissue paper with me even in bed! Put it on counter just within my reach! Do you like Kleenex® Expressions® Facial Tissue?
Is there another brand that can recommend me?? That is good apart from this??
Would love a box or sample of these?
Start your review of Kleenex® Expressions® Facial Tissue!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,404 reviews
Can’t go wrong with Kleenex these are very easy to open and easy to use and very soft on your skin you can use them every day for any of your needs they were affordable and I would definitely recommend
Stefo S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These tissues are great!! My spouse and my oldest kid have allergy issues. So having a box of Kleenex at home became a necessity. We usually buy the 3 pack. They are super soft but very durable. They can withhold alot..and are not expensive at all! I know there are other Kleenex tissues infused..with lotion...with aloe...ect. All work great!!! 🤓
Ashley R.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Kleenex® Expressions® Facial Tissue uploaded by Ashley R.
These are cute for the home and office. They come out easy and I love to use empty tissue boxes as mini trash cans in my closet, laundry room, and nightstand. The tissues are soft and don’t leave my nose red!
Orlando M.
Victorville, CA
When I get allergies or my nose starts running, these are my go to! They are soft on the skin and doesn’t hurt compared to other brands. The only downside is that the tissue comes in low amount so it’s fast to run out.
M C.
Kleenex is kleenex, right? I'm not one to get overly critical when it comes to household basics, and these types of reviews are annoying to me tbh. So...since I have to do a certain number here I am lol! They work great!
Julie S.
Franklintown, PA
Kleenex is my go to tissues. I have allergies so I am always in need of tissues. They are soft and don't make my nose all red. They are inexpensive, I pick up a 3 pack for a couple bucks. I will contain to purchase Kleenex. I would recommend kleenex.
simmy K.
Baltimore, MD
Easy makeup remover, a Kleenex and some coconut oil. Wash face after to rid of the makeup and excess oil. Continue with regular routine after! I don’t like using makeup wipes - sensitive skin - so this is a more natural and effective remover that works well for me
Licia B.
I love Kleenex and this feels so soft on the skin. I always stick up in it when I run low. I love the packaging and how neat the product is. Best part it's affordable. Trust me you need to try this. I highly recommend this product to everyone.
Daisy P.
South Jordan, UT
I’ve been using these tissues for years, and I love them. They are soft, absorbent, and unscented. I highly recommend them.
Shimaa F.
Dublin, OH
This product is great I like it. It is a soft tissue for the hand and face. It is good quality and price