Kleenex Exfoliating Cushion Pads Refill Cartridge uploaded by Ana S.

BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Exfoliating Cushion Pads Refill Cartridge: Budget-friendly refill pack includes 12 exfoliating pads First, purchase dispenser separately to protect pads--includes 12 cushions Helps provide noticeably smoother skin in just one use Scrubbing... see more...

Ana S.
Katy, TX
In love with these Kleenex cleansing clothes they are not harsh on the skin and are very easy and convenient to use the packaging is amazing very affordable and will definitely keep purchasing and highly recommend.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
Kleenex exfoliating cushion pads work wonderful on my face. My face felt nice and refreshed after I used the cushion pads. They had left my face clean and smooth. They also have a nice smell to them. I received these free for my unbiased review.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love these exfoliating cushions. They are great to use to wash my face. They are perfect fit in your hand not to big and not to small. Definitely worth the try
Karen S.
I really like the way these exfoliating cushion pads work. My face felt super soft and I really felt they cleaned well.