BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Everyday Tissues Medium Count Upright: Great for everyday use Right size for anywhere in your home Perfect balance of softness and strength Absorbent with Sneeze Shield see more...

• Which type of tissue do you find are the best from Kleenex, the l...16 Answers
  • How do these compare to puffs?12 Answers
  • Do you think these are worth the price over store brand tissues?26 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sharon S.
These tissues are very soft and doesn't leave lint on your skin. There's many prints on the boxes so you could find one to fit any decor. They are very affordable. I would recommend these to anyone and I would buy again.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

My son &a daughter both have allergies so I buy these a lot there great ūüĎćūüŹľ strong ūüí™ Kleenex is a household name. They do what there made to do and thy do good ūüėä try them thy work we'll like em.
Nancy M.
You need tissue paper in your house regardless. But I love that the cool designs on the box disguise it a little better and it doesn't turn into an eyesore in your nicely decorated house.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville, GA
They keep these at the church in the windows and it's really soft. It's also good to have at home in areas where guest may sit and in your room or bathroom. Your nose is a little more sensitive than your bottom.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
A must have. Everyone needs tissues in their home. My husband especially would never blow his nose into toilet paper (thanks to his mother lol) Not expensive and totally worth it.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Kleenex is trusted tissue brand in my family which on sale for Back to School w/ strength & softness for modest price. Plus I got one w/ Disney Cars 3 for my son, whom both we have seasonal galleries
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Kleenex is my favorite brand of tissue, I like to keep them in my car, and in my living room. My favorite one is the Kleenex with the lotion , my nose tends to get sore and peels , so the lotion tissue really help with that during the winter. They are nice and sturdy. It also gives a nice touch on my coffee table in the living room. When you want to fill an empty spot in the house , put a cute Kleenex box there and you will also have some when you need one.
Sarah Grace D.
Bowling Green, KY
Obviously, you can never have enough tissues around. Especially during cold and allergy seasons. Kleenex is really absorbent and so soft, which is really nice when your nose is sore from rubbing it all the time. My favorite part is that they come in such cute packages! I got ones that matched my living room perfectly.
Juliette L.
Brooklyn, NY
These tissues are so soft. Also they are very affordable. I like that upright box so much better because it takes way less room on tables, end-tables, wherever you want to put them. The designs are always great and I try to always find patterns that match and complete my interior. So whenever I have a cold, I just pick up three of these and spread them around the house.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great tissues! I have a few boxes of these sitting around my apartment in different rooms because they're effective and it's important to have tissues in different rooms so your guests don't have to run to the kitchen from your living room just to use a tissue. They are decorative boxes which makes it easy to keep out on display and they are affordable
Giovana F.
Santos, SP
Anyone know how much does it costs?
Brooke C.
Do you think these are worth the price over store brand tissues?
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Which type of tissue do you find are the best from Kleenex, the lotion tissues or the regular.
Jade M.
How do these compare to puffs?