BY KLEENEX

Kleenex Everyday Tissues Medium Count Upright: Great for everyday use Right size for anywhere in your home Perfect balance of softness and strength Absorbent with Sneeze Shield see more...

• Which type of tissue do you find are the best from Kleene...16 Answers
  • How do these compare to puffs?12 Answers
  • Do you think these are worth the price over store brand t...27 Answers
Kat J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Ziri E.
8616 Second Ave, Apt 214, Silver Spring, MD
These tissues are actually pretty soft, not gonna lit. A definite pro is the softness, con is if you run wet places it leaves particles🤷🏾‍♀️. I’d say it’s effective and very affordable. Only like $2. I would recommend.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
We use Kleenex brand year round! We love the texture and smoothness of the tisssues. These tissues have never given us sore, dry noses. We have tried several in the past, but we LOVE our Kleenex brand! Kleenex Lotion Facial Tissue with Aloe & Vitamin E
Sharon S.
These tissues are very soft and doesn't leave lint on your skin. There's many prints on the boxes so you could find one to fit any decor. They are very affordable. I would recommend these to anyone and I would buy again.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ

My son &a daughter both have allergies so I buy these a lot there great 👍🏼 strong 💪 Kleenex is a household name. They do what there made to do and thy do good 😊 try them thy work we'll like em.
Nancy M.
You need tissue paper in your house regardless. But I love that the cool designs on the box disguise it a little better and it doesn't turn into an eyesore in your nicely decorated house.
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
They keep these at the church in the windows and it's really soft. It's also good to have at home in areas where guest may sit and in your room or bathroom. Your nose is a little more sensitive than your bottom.
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
A must have. Everyone needs tissues in their home. My husband especially would never blow his nose into toilet paper (thanks to his mother lol) Not expensive and totally worth it.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Kleenex is trusted tissue brand in my family which on sale for Back to School w/ strength & softness for modest price. Plus I got one w/ Disney Cars 3 for my son, whom both we have seasonal galleries
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
tissues come in handy for more than just stuffy noses! seriously though i cant remember a single sick day i didnt have a box of these by my side to get me through it!
Giovana F.
Santos, SP
Anyone know how much does it costs?
Brooke C.
Do you think these are worth the price over store brand tissues?
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Which type of tissue do you find are the best from Kleenex, the lotion tissues or the regular.
Jade M.
How do these compare to puffs?
Kiara B.
How long does this typically last ?

back