BY KLEENEX

Soft, strong and absorbent, Kleenex® Tissues are great for everyday use. With a wide variety of tissue box designs, Kleenex facial tissues are just right for any room in your home. Get the 2-ply facial tissue that offers the perfect balance of softness and strength. see more...

Kirsti R.
I love these little to go packets and take then with me in my daughter's diaper bag often. They work well for easy clean up. They are easy to open and the tissue it's self are very soft to the touch and doesn't irritate my daughter's noise like other brands after so many uses on the skin. I would recommend this to anyone. I also use these for easy clean up when on the go.
Sabrina T.
I'm a sucker for Cartoons endorsed products, which is why I absolutely love this one! The Kleenex Everyday Facial Tissues are good with removing makeup without irritating your skin, so if you want an alternative to your makeup wipes, use the makeup removing liquid on one of these !
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
These are effective and come in cute boxes. They don't fall apart in your hands and aren't awful for your face. I have them on my desk at work and I occasionally also use them as napkins and they withhold the pressure of a clean up on top of the ability to wipe a nose :)
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I have a Disney themed classroom this year and these tissues are perfect! They fit the theme, help keep germs at bay and the kiddos are excited to see their favorite new characters on the box! Kleenex brand tissues never fail. They're thick and soft and get the job done!
Chyrette C.
Alexandria, VA
Obsessed with these Quick fast and portable so you can use them when you need it for almost anything to wipe stuff off your shirt to blow your nose to whites up off your face to handle share was someone I love having extra Kleenex around for those unexpected circumstances
maya t.
These tissues work great. The packaging says what it does, and the product's actual use is accurate. The only negative thing about this product is its price. I find that Kleenex products are rather expensive, even though they do their jobs marvelously.
Steph R.
Broadus, MT
This tissues are great. I have 3 kids so someone always seem to have a runny nose. It is soft and doesn't irritate their noses. They go everywhere with us. In the car, at home, at school. It is very affordable and I would recommend. It is all I buy.
Luz S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Love this brand and also a little cheaper than Puffs and just as great! Doesn't ruff up the nose when sick so I love it. I usually buy this product at Walmart. Definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good tissue.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Finding Dory! I still have to watch that movie. But Kleenex brand is the softest and trusted brand in my household. This 2ply one is very soft and sturdy. I can dampen it with water or cleansing water to wipe my face and it doesn't tear.
April D.
These are the perfect tissue boxes to include in any classroom! The 2-ply sheets provide just enough protection for little noses. They are affordable for working moms! I'd recommend them for your back-to-school shopping list!