Kleenex Cottonelle Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe & E

Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe & E: 120 count Soothes irritated skin Breaks up after flushing Over 3 refills see more...

Kleenex Cottonelle Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes with Aloe & E
  • "This is a must have in our home.My son who is autistic loves using these.He feels cleaner when he uses them instead of just toilet paper." in 1 review
Shanel S.
Milton, FL
We use these a lot in our house since my aunt is a cancer survivor and these help her clean her colostomy bag. I know TMI. But they're gentle on her skin and they clean nicely.
samantha n.
columbus, OH
I love these wipes they work well and are gentle very flushable too . great for those times when you need to feel fresh.
Angela M.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
We will never just use regular toilet paper again. I have spoiled my family on these Kleenex Cottonelle flush able wipes. They are amazing!
Sakeena B.
Moist wipes are a great way to stay fresh and clean, plus they are gentle. and anything from cottonelle is durable and dependable.
nina g.
bellflower, CA
I live off of these
I use these everyday
From simple clean ups to cleaning crazy messes... have two kids... these r a life saver
Mary S.
Farmington, IL
Great idea and works great. Unfortunately my plumbing does not handle these very well.
Tina P.
Minneapolis, MN
Denise G.
This or any moisture wipe is a must in the bathroom. These do the job of a moisture wipe well. They also don't irritate the skin even though it has aloe.
Amanda C.
Decorator Expert
Awesome product! Great to have on hand for any bathroom needs. I use them sparingly, only when I really need them and it's hard to go back to regular toilet paper. The moistness of the wipes is perfect. Leaves me feeling clean and fresh.