Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by amanda h.Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by Danielle S.Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by Bethany L.

BY KLEENEX

Plush Texturegentle on skinDurablefor wet and dry useLess Lintfor more effective cleansing† see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alicia R.
I really didn't like them at frist because they are thin. Then after using it I found that it didn't need to be thick for the toner I was using. It's perfect to use and comes in handy. Plus I ran out of cotton balls so this really came into use today.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I received these for free brought to you by Kleenex, and they are amazing! I like to use these to apply my liquid makeup remover or the proactiv toner. They are gentle to the touch, and are very durable. I would purchase these again!
Danielle S.
I receive these free to try and review. I only needed one cotton pad to take off my nail polish and it held up for all 10 toes. I use a bottom,2color coats and a top coat so that's a lot of polish to remove! So much better than cotton balls!
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
These cotton pads are what I was missing in my beauty arsenal. They can remove make-up and nail polish with so much ease. One pad can remove every trace of make-up or nail polish. I will purchase again.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love these. I received these for testing purposes. I use them to remove my makeup they are very soft and you can use them for several things. Great product
Amy E.
Texarkana , AR
Love the Kleenex cotton soft pads they work so good they work so good to remove makeup and dirt love them have told all my friends and family