Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by Bethany L.Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by Danielle S.Kleenex® Cotton Soft Pads 85 ct Box uploaded by amanda h.

BY KLEENEX

Plush Texturegentle on skinDurablefor wet and dry useLess Lintfor more effective cleansing† see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
I received a box of Kleenex cotton soft pads in a gift basket and they have become part of my daily/nightly skincare routine ever since! Theyou are super soft, textured to work with a wide range of products - I use them to apply my toner, sometimes I cut into 4's and soak in aloe or cucumber juices for a cooling eye mask. Can be used in so many different ways. Plush texture is gentle on your skin. Less lint for more effective cleansing. Durable for wet and dry use. I am glad I received Kleenex cotton soft pads and will conline to use them. Exclusive micro fine fabric textured to be as soft as cotton on your skin
Somer A.
Just used these the other day for the first time and i didn't think i would like them. I thought they were kind of a waste at first but they where super absorbent and really helped remove my waterproof eye liner that wouldn't come off easily. They where a great price and i would buy them again for sure.
Alicia R.
I really didn't like them at frist because they are thin. Then after using it I found that it didn't need to be thick for the toner I was using. It's perfect to use and comes in handy. Plus I ran out of cotton balls so this really came into use today.
Danielle S.
I receive these free to try and review. I only needed one cotton pad to take off my nail polish and it held up for all 10 toes. I use a bottom,2color coats and a top coat so that's a lot of polish to remove! So much better than cotton balls!
Isabel O.
I received a box of these to test and review. They are super soft. They are a little bit too big to use for my toners and eye makeup remover so I cut them in half. They leave no lint behind and work effectively.
Bali M.
Asheville
I love these! It’s the only way I wash my face now. I also use them for my face products like my toner. It’s way less messy than a cotton ball. I definitely recommend!
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I received these for free brought to you by Kleenex, and they are amazing! I like to use these to apply my liquid makeup remover or the proactiv toner. They are gentle to the touch, and are very durable. I would purchase these again!
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
These cotton pads are what I was missing in my beauty arsenal. They can remove make-up and nail polish with so much ease. One pad can remove every trace of make-up or nail polish. I will purchase again.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love these. I received these for testing purposes. I use them to remove my makeup they are very soft and you can use them for several things. Great product
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love the Kleenex cotton soft pads they work so good they work so good to remove makeup and dirt love them have told all my friends and family