Kleenex® cooling lotion™ tissues

Kleenex Cooling Lotion™ Tissue are made with a unique blend of ingredients, including cooling moisturizers and aloe. When Kleenex Cool Touch* Tissue comes in contact with your skin, body heat activates the formula to release cooling comfort to soothe a sore nose.

Are these soothing for someone with bad allergies?
 Does [product:kleenex-cool-touch-facial-tissues] actual feel cool against your skin?
Start your review of Kleenex® cooling lotion™ tissues!
Product Highlights
These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!in reviews
This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have.in reviews
Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose.in reviews
...when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw..in reviews
Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!in reviews
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I caught a monster cold about nine days ago, and within two or three days my nose was completely raw from wiping and blowing with ordinary tissues. I went to the store to see if I could get some tissues with moisturizers in them, and came across these Kleenex Cool Touch Tissues, and decided to give them a try. They were a bit more expensive than other tissues, but after rubbing my nose raw, I thought I'd earned a little splurge. Wowser! Am I ever glad I tried these! First they do have moisturizers to help your skin, but even better, they are cool to the touch when you put them up against your face. Honestly, it makes a world of difference. I have been using them for several days now, and even though I still have the cold, my nose feels so much better. I love these tissues so much, I've run around like a maniac at work giving samples to all my friends
Rachelle K.
Dresden, OH
I love these when I have a cold. They keep my nose from hurting. They are the only kid of tissues I will keep in my house come winter time :)
Briana E.
Honesdale, PA
If you are prone to runny, burning noses in the winter like I am then these are the absolutely perfect tissues for you! The cool touch sensation makes it so comforting and bareable when your nose is raw and need to blow! Trust me on this, these tissues are the best.
Sru A.
Ashburn, VA
I like how very soft these are and very tough. The cool touch helps keep your nose from cracking. They are a littler re than other tissue out there but are well worth it.
Bianca H.
New Jersey
These are the only tissues i will ever buy! So worth the money and the quality is the best! i couldn't even think of any other tissue brands
Aliyah S.
Broken Bow
Cool touch Kleenexs are amazing during winter. They are soft on a person's nose and the cool effect leaves the nose feeling clean and soft.
Lauren D.
Lockport, NY
I have been buying a few packages of the to go packs every week so that I can put them in the wedding gift bags. For both my bridesmaids and for the family. Soothing and way more comfortable.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are a life saver. When my nose is tender from being sick and blowing a lot I always want the cool touch. they ease the pain and leave a slight cooling which leaves my skin feeling soothed instead of irritated.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Decorator Expert Level 2
Helps to keep my nose from feeling so raw. Smells fresh and makes being sick not as bad.
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
I like the Kleenex brand, however I buy whatever brand the store may have in stock lately. I have allergies so I go thru a box every day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shauna K.
skeeter Park
Michelle L.
il y a 3 ans
 Does Kleenex® cooling lotion™ tissues actual feel cool against your skin?
Mar S. il y a 2 ans
Yes!! I don’t know how it works, I’m thinking menthol, but it is a really nice and subtle cooling sensation