BY KLEENEX #3 in Tissues

Kleenex cool touch tissues with aloe 55 ct see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "These are the best Kleenex to use when you have a cold or the flu.. Good thickness and the coolness really helps your sore nose feel a lot better!" in 52 reviews
  • "This is the only brand I use when I need tissue for my runny nose /.\ it doesn't irritate my skin and make it red like the others have." in 35 reviews
  • "Great product when your nose is raw and chapped, the cooling sensation of kleenex is very soothing and a cool feeling to the nose." in 22 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin under my nose and when I get sick, I always have to blow my nose a lot so the skin under my nose gets raw.." in 21 reviews
  • "Best for use specially for the little ones very soft great to keep in office backpack car for those unexpected colds super soft you only need 1 they don't rip like others!" in 20 reviews
Ruth c.
Not only does it keep my nose from chapping, it gives this extra moisture which doesn't feel unpleasant. very soft, doesn't leave any residue. and i also use it dry my face or scrub my face gently. It's a little pricey for a small box but i usually buy it when there's a huge sale. I recommend this for the flu season. it will do wonders and your nose will appreciate you!
Kathleen D.
St Augustine, FL
When I first saw these, I was all, "They don't REALLY feel like that, do they???" Yes, in fact they do. They also make my nose feel great, too. I am a sneezer...mostly because I am allergic to EVERYTHING. I love these tissues and I will continue to buy them, especially during sick/allergy seasons. They tend to get a little pricey for tissues, so always look for coupons!
Jessica M.
Fort Bragg, NC
Both my husband and I just got over the flu. We went through a whole box of these. I didn't get an irritated nose or any redness from these. They are amazing. Then I ran out and switched to regular Kleenex and my nose got so raw it bled. So yeah these things rock. As for the smell, I didn't even notice anything. I was sick so my nose was clogged anyway.
Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Oh my goodness these are amazing! I was skeptical at first whether it was really possible for a tissue to be cooling but to my surprised these were exactly that. Each time I use one I find myself wondering how on earth Kleenex makes these. It may sound weird when describing a tissue, but these tissues are refreshing!! Especially against a sick, irritated nose.
Kaylan W.
These definitely came in handy around allergy season. It kept my nose from hurting becasue that's what usually happens when I have to blow or wipe my noise all day long. I usually buy these or the ones with Aloe in them. The cool touch feels really nice.
Sallie V.
Hayward, CA
I have no idea how they do it. These are the best thing when you have a cold. They are truly "cool" to the touch. Nothing better for a red nose than a cool tissue. I never have them around when I have a cold until my nose is red and then it's like a V8 commercial. Wow...I should have used Cool Touch.
They are now on my shelf with the cold medication.
Leanne E.
Vilas, NC
I was initially skeptical of this tissue, as some lotiony tissues have left me feeling "greasy". Not these. Kleenex has engineered a masterpiece! These things really do cool and soothe! In the dead of winter, when your nose is running, and your skin is cracking, these tissues feel AMAZING. I cannot recommend these enough. I just wish they were cheaper.
Lauren S.
Northville, MI
These are literally the best tissues that I have ever used. I never really compared other tissues that I had used, but these are so soft and nice to use that I definitely noticed that they were nicer than all the rest! They are made of three thinner layers, so if you get low before you buy more you can pull them apart and get 3 out of 1! Just a nice tip :)
Brittany H.
These are so awesome! The cool sensation feels awesome on a sore nose, and I just really love how I can pick them up at any moment and they're always cool. My husband loves them too! Always asking where they are when we run out haha. I would recommend!
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
Got a wicked cold this weekend, went to buy Kleenex and came across this "cool touch" -- I bought it straight out of curiosity. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It definitely has a "cooler" feel when you take it out of the box, but I feel like that "coolness" only lasts a few minutes then it is just a regular piece of tissue. I was expecting a mental effect of some sort. The "coldness" of the tissue didn't do much for me. The tissue was very soft though. I wasn't disappointed.
Oliwia B.
Ludlow, MA
What is the difference between Kleenex cool touch and any other kleenex? Is this one better than the other versions?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Shouldn't Kleenex make a bigger box of these???
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
How has the Kleenex Cool Touch tissues helped you, especially during the colder months?
Makala H.
Are these actually cool? Do they keep your nose from turning red?
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Does Kleenex make these in a travel size for your purse?